Reviews for Wind In A Ravine
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Aww, kute! NejiTen us such a good couple, a really liked this story! -
Midnight Insomniac chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
:) So freaking adorable. I absolutely loved it!

Keep writing!

M.I.
POWER chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Quick Ending!
BadgerPride10 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Wow dude (sniff) that was beautiful! this is definitely going on my fave list! you too
Sabry chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
That was so sweet. In the second chapter when Neji was like "If I say yes a lot of things will happen" I ws like "Neji you bastard, be sellfish! Go after her show hgher how you fell!" and then in chapter 3 when he kissed her I was like "Finally!" please continue! Love the story.
Sabry chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Please Continue! It was so good! :)
Sakine chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
you are a very talented writer in detail. its amazing how you know exactly how someone in that sort of pain would or could act like when you described Tenten's actions when she got home and cried. i love this story, its very detailed, cute, and they stay in character the whole time 3 i have to fav this
Rorudesu-chan chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
aw... how sweet.. we finally see a (er?) romantic-ish side of neji-kun! ~

it was short yet nice! nice job..
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
sweet so far best one about Neji and tenten i love to read and

Neji&Tenten fanfics.
Silva Jupiter chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Nice job capturing the personalities.

it's not ooc or anything and your writing style is excellent (i'm trying to sound all professional, but i just suck at it... what i'm really trying to say is "i love it!")
chibinejiten chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
yay please continue this,
The Panda assassin chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
THis was so good. I liked how it wasn't immediatley clear if Neji was going to return the feelings Tenten has for him to Job.
too-much-romance chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
I'm glad that it's in Neji's POV, but I still think it should end at the 2nd chapter. Heh. I don't even know what 'shot' means in a 'one-shot', 'two-shot', or 'three-shot'. I can assume it's a chapter, but...

This chapter resolves one thing. Tenten doesn't like the pity. I kind of knew that from the beginning though...

Hm. Should Tenten listen to his words or what they come out of. *raises an eyebrow*

Hm. Please continue your wonderful work. Nejiten is a religion! And I declare this the best Nejiten hurt/comfort three-shot I have ever read! (And I've read A LOT of Nejiten fanfictions. About *goes to check list that needs updating* 431. *nods*
too-much-romance chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
*satisfied sigh* You make things repetitive yet...not redundant, you know? You repeat the same points but in different ways on different levels. *nods* I don't really know how to review something like this. I don't even know whether to call it the best of angst, hurt/comfort, or some other category of Nejiten fanfiction. Hm. Selfishness. You want her so badly, don't you, Neji? Hm. In a river. Nice mixture of metaphors. I forgot to tell you about that china plate metaphor as well. Heh. How fitting. She was leaving me...That's such a pleasant description. *looks off distantly* Now that I know Neji's story, I'm starting to like the story all together. I told you. I'm a happily-ever-after person. *nods* Keep up the good work. I think the story should end here though...
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This is seriously...angsty. Heh. Fits. I'm a happily ever after type person myself. I kept hoping the entire time that Neji would fix the mess. And I'm still hoping as I click the button for the next chapter. *nods like Shikamaru*