Reviews for Opposites
GaaraSandBro chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
i thought that was a really good story so full of knowledge such compasion but you kinda said the same thing over and over again
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hello! Hey, thanks for reviewing me! That was one of my eariler stories, it hasn't been reviewed in almost 2 years and I must say, I was shocked when it was! _

Hm, so was that just a definition of the two or is that just they way you see them? Hm, well, either way, I think it was well written! Yeah, Naruto and Hinata belong together. This was good, I think I might read some of your other stuff! Lol, I read your quotes, you picked some of my favs! Well, hope to read more of your stuff soon! _
city with no people chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
a good overview of their relationship. Short and sweet. I liked it
Lourdes23 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
It's all so incredibly true! That is exactly why Naruto and Hinata should be together! Above all Naruto and Hinata are my favorite pairing, followed closely by Lee and Sakura. (Because honestly, why anyone would pass up a gentleman like Lee for a jerk like Sasuke is BEYOND me! Uh-oh... am I going to get slugged for that one?) But anyway, I love your writing. Very well done!
QuietChick chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aww, that was really cute. Nice and sweet. I liked it lot. Good job!
BleedingSaro chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Hey, thanks for reviewing my other story. This one is great! I totally can't wait to read more!
MyObsessionIsGaara chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This story made me think. I don't like thinking (hard), but I like this story/ article. It sounds like it should be in a magazine editorial... swet... I read your profile too. It's funny and I love your quotes. My profile is crap, but that's off the record. You should think about a career in journalism...yeah...
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aww... very sweet. I had always been entranced with that pairing! You really express the clear bond between them, and then go the extra mile to define it.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Nice and in its own weird way (being a KP fan, I hope you don't mind this) it is just like how Kim and Ron are but under different circumstances.

So to see Hinata and Naruto work to improve and even help to create a balance of sorts in their lives was a nice thing. Still, it seemed more like a review than a story but it was nice to see it said.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was the sweet.
bleachyum chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
-.- thx for the review, ur pretty good, it was cute, sweet, simple, and too the point... IM INSPIRED!
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aw! That was very sweet!
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Good one shot. Shot but sweet. Those are the good ones. In one shots people only love them or hate them. I love it exept for the couple chose. I'm a NarutoxSasuke person myself but I have to say you did a good job.
shadrougeforever chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Short and nice. I think this story was okay. Naruto and Hinata 4ever!
Flashfire Freak chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That is one of the best stories, however, it is mainly history in the graphic novels, and just comparing the two people, but still, you added something more, something like wonderful creative writing. Ten thumbs up!