Reviews for Aquamarine
Seshirya chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
this is really good but r u ever gonna finish it or post another chapter? i would love to read more plz!
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Just cracks me up:Revenge of the Sephiroth. LOL
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Gosh...Seph makes me laugh so much. I like seeing him act OOC because even a bad guy needs to let loose sometimes! Leon and Cloud are so cute together. The other couples are great too, but CLeon has my heart!
Lilbakasaru chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC ITS SO FUNNY! I colapsed on the floor when ever reading the bit's with Sepherot (sp?) in (the manly waitress wot!) It's great tp see everyones relationships, and how they are slowly developing, well expect for Sora and Riku they were already lovey, duvey (cute).

Keep going!
Thatz chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
ARGH! This is so GOOD! I can't WAIT until the next chapter! 8D

Your first lemon was quite good, if I do say so myself, but the whole time, I was thinking, 'IN THE HOT SPRING?'

But hey... ;

Can't wait until you update!

Thatz chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
AW!~

dfladhgoadhcgohoifdhpia SO CUTE!

Thatz chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
oh good lord... Sephy...

Thatz chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
w

I LOVED IT! I can't wait to see how Leon reacts to Sephy! 8DD

It was really cute. I loved it. THe one thing I'm noticing is that is goes VERY quickly, making very little angst on my part. I thank you for that.

Thatz chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ARGH! THAYT WAS SO CUTE!
AAJ Edward chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I love it! Spehy's so like a crazed stalker from all those comedy shows! I really like it! Keep up the good work!
iLostmysoul chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
xD You included like... al my favorite couples in this story. Which makes you the most awesome person Earth. xD Continue soon, please!
Tronzler chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Sephiroth is funny, and kiind of creepy, in this fic!

:D

Hah, I went to Sea World for vacation this year. I got to see the Shamu show, but it was at night. it was still pretty cool. I got to pet a dolphin, too..
kizunas chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
*is drooling right now*

...

KYA! I wanna read more! *squels*
new moongirl chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
lovely! absolutely lovely! :D
jka1 chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
i love this fic keep up the great work -