Reviews for Covert Attentions
it is a really stupid story and not even anything like the could have done better.
Goose chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
This story is stupid. Just fangirl drivel meant to turn Draco into the hero and Harry into the villain. Terrible.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Can Ginny please punch Ron? I know this is completed, but that'd be awesome...
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
"Another Weasley. I hope you aren't as horrid a potion maker as your siblings, Ginerva."

Er...wouldn't Snape know how good Ginny is at Potions after teaching her for years?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ginny "swooned" into Ron? What the hell? She fainted?
Anonomous chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
I really loved the story I wish it had ended in a happy ending though and I thought it was kind of funny that you made harry the bad guy and Draco the good guy it's always the other way around so two thumbs up from one of Draco's biggest fans
shelly chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
this is horrible

how could you do that?
JessicaRi Slytherinprincess chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
wtf? u cant be serious...!

ur story was perfect i immediately grew addicted to it.

and u mess everything with ur last chapter or more with ur ending...that looks like u had no interest in writing this ending properly and just stop a...what 22? chapter long story with 2 sentences!

sry ur ending is lousy u could have at least expanded it more.

(still love the rest)
PrincessFran29 chapter 23 . 8/28/2008
seriously, what the hell? ur story is marked "complete" and that my dear friend, is NOT a finished story. post a sequel or new chapters asap or i will KILL YOU!

xoxo, luvs
Desirablefate88 chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
great story! but um.. seems a litte just left of, i mean dont ge me wrong it was one long story but.. leaving it as harry jsut taking her... well u should write a sequal to it haha P either way it was great tho, good job keep up the great wrtiing
FreezingFire81 chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
your going to have a sequel right because that ending was just mean!please please write a sequel! please please!:D
anna chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
WHAT!You call that an ending. it sucked. you just left it hanging. that pisses me off.!
mmn673 chapter 22 . 8/4/2007
you know what? I definetly should have read the reviews to this story before I started it, because then I would have known that the ending is completely unsatisfying, and does not tie up any loose ends or bring any sort of completion to the story.

I'm really upset with this fic, to be honest, you could have done much better.
Babiiee-Z chapter 22 . 7/9/2007
argh! HOW CAN IT BE THE LAST CHAPTER?

so much has happened in this story, in fact i can't remember how it started and i only started reading it today. and now i've read the last chapter but it's not right! i no its meant 2 be a totally tragic love story but can't it end well? PLEASE? i hate things with sad endings, and this could end so well!

please write a sequel, please!

it's probably the best fanfic i've ever read, if that helps :D

x
mariea chapter 22 . 4/20/2007
please write a new chapter for Covert Attentions, i like how you write and i like to read your stories! like i said PLEASE write a new chapter!