Reviews for Chronicles of an Affair
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PhazonFire chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
0.o wow.

And an extreme Pikashipper is enjoying this WHY?

...

...

...make Ash make out with Pikachu next plz! - That's make me a very happy Pikashipper.

You know, I might actually consider this ship onto my short, five-ship list of Ash ships(Pika, Malevolent, Wink, Alf, Doppleganger)
mundaneboy chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
YAY ASH AND RICHIE
Imperfect Human chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Wow. This story has really taken an unexpected turn. I still like it, and I definitely want to see how this story turns out. Please update soon!
Demitria Teague chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
...and the plot thickens even more. This is going to end badly.
Demitria Teague chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Dang that's a twist.
Mattie Scary chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
oh dear, i wonder what will happen next.
MickeyLuv chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
wowzers
Cosmic Hostility chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
O.o Cliffy! GURG ON YOU FOR A CLIFFY! Just update soon, and I won't come after you with a vengence, k? Luv ya!
MeaselMeasel chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
T.T poor Brock and Ash. Please make a new chapter I really want to know what happends.
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Oh boy things just got even more I hope Ash doesn't do what I think he's going to do. ;

Well, can't wait for the next chapter. *waits anxiously to see what will happen next.*
Mattie Scary chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
aww how sad i hope u update soon.
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
O_o; Oh no! I can't believe that happened! Poor Brock. Hope he doesn't do anything crazy out of jealousy and anger. Good job on this chapter and can't wait for the next one._
Imperfect Human chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I absolutely love this story. Nuff said.
Cosmic Hostility chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
O! I like it, I like it a lot! Keep going! Brock and Ash are such a good couple when you write them. Keep going!

Fluffy