Reviews for Screaming Desperation
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I know it's been a while since you wrote this story, but it's so good, I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It is so poignant and the writing style would completly match as another scene in New Moon. It was very perceptive to show how, now, Jacob is the one that has a hole in his heart. In a way, Bella used him and then discarded him. Poor guy! Go Team Jacob! (Also loved that she brought over a pair of sneakers as a peace offering. Great!)
VioletWilson chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This is just plain and simple amazing. No jokes and I don't say this to everyone, but you should become a writer. Great job.
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Your title, with such incredible wordplay, made me first love your story. This IS very angsty, but still incredible. Bitersweet to the point of heartbreak, extremely well- written - overall awesome.
HowlAtTheMoon2Night chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*sniffle*

Now I'm sad! But it is a good sad because this is a wonderfully written piece of work and it should've happened in the book. My friends hate me for it, but I love Jacob.

*sniffle*

Good job!
EdwardIsMyHeroin chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really liked the story! It was relly sad..
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was really good. I think you managed to get the right mood, and you stayed very close to the characters... Great work!
forevermagik chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was so sad! You almost made me cry. *sniff*. Yet it was a very enjoyable read.
flonshoe chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I really love this story. Ya made me tear up! lol . . . you did an excellent job portraying Jacob and Bella, and the sneakers were a nice touch ;)! Keep up the great work!

Luv

Lauren
cnohero chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Well written,

I especially liked the comparison between the smurfs and gargamel (sp?)
dreamcloud516 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This was such a good story! It made me sad, though. ;-; Poor Jake! And poor, poor Bella! She's amazing!

Love the story! _
medvezhka chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This is really good. I dont think Bella and Jacob can ever be friends again. Very well written ]

AnnaLesa