Reviews for The Child's Nation
gwntan12 chapter 8 . 5/1
Only thing I gotta say about this whole business is that at least they aren't trying to steal Ed's organs. Because realy, no one is trying to kill him, yet, here. That's gotta count for something, right?
Metria chapter 8 . 4/7
ok.. it has been 8 years but i hope you could continue this story.. pls.. for your readers' sake QwQ
That's just sick
Awesome story btw
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Loving this story! I knew there was a connection wi the sudden tonsillitis! They buried his teeth- EWWW! Well, I guess its ok for now with Ed being rescued by the princess and her secret boyfriend! I hope to read from you soon!

WH&VE
aquariTerrible chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
This is such a fantastic story! I'm so absolutely on edge with this last chapter. I hope you will post more, even though the time gap is so huge. Even if you do not or can not for any reason it was amazing to read this much.
aquariTerrible chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
I am not done reading yet but I am thouroughly enjoying this story! Theres so much thought into Paxia and ts history and culture and everything! And you've made really interesting characters while keeping the series' characters in line with the source material.

This is such a nice find, im really pleased to have stumbled across it! Thank you very much for writing it and sharing it!
readerus chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
This is great so far! Update soon!
oceanic moon chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEEEE UPDATE! I'M BEGGING YOU! It's already been FIVE YEARS since you last updated and I don't think I can wait anymore! I love this story to bits and I know I'm gonna die if I don't read more of it soon! PLEASE UPDATE!
Waitingforagame chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Definitely a unique story! And supper interesting too. Update please!
brighteyes343 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
interesting

update soon
deceiving reality chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
ooo! i hope ed makes it back to amestris!

when ed gets back to amestris, they should send the military back to paxia and blow the place up! boo, paxia!

except for amalda and merrick. they're cool.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
wow... what a neat concept. A country where children are considered holy? AWESOME! .
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
this is a good story. update soon please _
realistjoker chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
Please update soon this story is good
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
love the story. very funny. can't wait for the next chapter.