Reviews for Picturesque Sky
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE~!
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Awesome story! I love your descriptions and how you kept mentioning what perfection is. Keep up the good work!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Oh no, I'm confused...! I thought the story began in Radiant Gardens. How did they up in Twilight Town? Or...was the story not in chronological order at all or something? And why was Riku passed out for two months? And what was with heartless!Riku?

Gah. Note to self: avoid reading fanfiction that requires brain activity at 4:30 AM. :gonk:
Sunriseonmymind chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I envy your insane talent.
moulin noir chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
great as always. i can't fault it.
Jamfase chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
SoraRiku fics are entirely too uncommon. It was good to see one so well made here-I love the comments about thier heights; I feel that just because Sora's shorter than Riku now doesn't mean that he'll be that way for all eternity...y'know? Looking forward to more from you. :)
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yes! SoraRiku. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Especially since it was so nicely done. I'm really picky about my SoraRiku fics, because as much as I wish it weren't true, Riku on top is just hotter. Well, unless it's Riku with Leon/Cloud/whoever else isn't Sora. The point is, there's definitely not enough well-written SoraRikus out there. I LOVED their kiss. How sweet and simple and perfect was that? Aw. It's sweet when Sora intiates things. The tone and atmosphere of the whole story made it just delightful to read. It really captured their feelings nicely. Just being certain and uncertain all at once, if that makes sense. Sort of bittersweet touch to it all. It was poetic and lovely. Great job!