Reviews for Viper
Dantalion chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Awesome...it got really good at the end and I like your writing style. Nice.
Dantalion chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
...wow, I never would have thought someone would come with this. Excellent! These two in one story will definitely be interesting, you sir have something here.
hellanime chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
this is pretty interesting i would like to see more con and kaede

2.8/5
Volt Storm chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Read The Story So Far I Love It But Could You Have Some Con Smith and Maybe More Dan Those Are My Favorites
Bubby-Bobble chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
I don't know if it's a flaw in or my shitty computer... but it seems that my review didn't post.

ORZ, AGAIN! *Crosses fingers*

Honestly, this is the first fanfiction that I've reviewed...

I felt the need to since you did such a fantastic job writing it.

Oh my GOD, I loved the heck out of the whole thing!

Sidewinder is my favorite chapter, I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that gets Coyote's personality as spot on as yours does.

I've always imagined Coyote to be a bit of a firebrand, and your fanfiction brings out that part of his nature in such a spectacular way!

From the way he enters the bar and ask for a beer, to the brutal way he finishes Budd off... I can't tell you how happy it all made me!

It was a total joy reading your interpretation of my favorite Puerto Rican thief.

I also LOVED the Cottonmouth chapter, it was awesome reading about Dan tearing through the Crazy 88s.

Though I REALLY wish you would have included Dan a bit more in your story. :p (Moar PLZ D:)

You must have put a massive amount of thought into your match ups, every single one is quite interesting to read about.

I also love how you managed to incorporate Travis and Iwazaru into your story too, I always look forward to seeing their crazy asses in the game.

I would LOVE to see more of this story, I don't care how much I have to pester/bribe you to get you to finish it I WILL!

I'll review every new chapter until it's done if you finish it!

Puweze? :
Bubby-Bobble chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Well, here's the review that you asked for... :3
Arianni chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
Wa-hey! Nice little mission-by-mission story you've got happening here (just read everything in one go). Good pace; the speed of battle is really captured.

However watch your grammar; sometimes there's a few silly mistakes like 'gase' instead of 'gaze.' We all do it! :P I like how you use all the personas and how their swapping reflects the game. Keep it up!
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
great fight scenes and good story line.
The Compendium of Steve chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Dang, it's been awhile, but now I finally get to see the conclusion. Typical confident Budd, typical wily Coyote. Some spelling errors, but nice to see a good quality update. Now when is the next one coming?
Readasaur chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Awesome. Simply awesome.

You kept everyone in character, and the descriptions...!

Please continue! There simply aren't enough good Killer7 fanfics out there!
GamerJay chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Good to see you working on this story once again. Please update soon.
Jazzmaster chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Delighted to see you updated. Short chapter, but I suppose there was no point dragging things out. I did enjoy Budd taunting Coyote when his own death was so clearly imminent. Keep going!
Dark enchanter chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Very nice, and, like I said before, I love the dogs references. Very short, but I suppose there's not too much more could be done really, seeing as he killed Budd. Can't wait for California mountain snake!
Deuz chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I LOVE this fic! It really captures the feeling of Killer7. I didn't have high hopes, but that quickly changed as I watched that familiar opening sequence down to a tee. Keep it up!
The Compendium of Steve chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
The ever-slick Coyote finally appears, along with ever-ghetto Travis. Yet it's nice to see Budd still has that luck about him. Btw, that's not how you spell straight. Otherwise, the spelling has improved a little. Can't wait to see whose up next.