Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Tive4Ever chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
P.S. Sorry, that other one was a little harsh. It has been a long week. I got into a HUDGE fight with one of my best friends and she loves NCIS almost as much as I do (belive me, that is saying something)and I'm pissed and taking it out on the world. God, sometimes I could KILL my mother. Get of my case already! long weekedends SUCK sometimes. wow. I sure can babble. what was I gonna say? Oh, yeah. Sorry, good, NEEDS MORE SEX! Shalom, chai (I think thats how you spell it) see ya later. Bye.

P.P.S. Who the hell invented high school? tell me so I can go back in time and kill them. wait, I would need educaishon to build a time maciene wouldn't I? CRAP!

P.P.P.S I am dyslecsic. please forgive the spelling mistakes.
Tiva4Ever chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
OK, really confusng! I can't tell who is talking and that makes it VERY hard to read.
TivaBanana chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Hahahaha that was really funny!
bobbygoren14 chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
wow tha was funny can you make anthor ( i cant spell to save my life srry) well please make anthor(god i need speling help)chapter with tony and ziva and mcgee were ziva gets her revenge on tony and mcgees there laughing or somthing. wel thks if you do!
Tigz chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
OMG i couldn't stop laughing after the first chapter and i was getting strange looks from my family as they walked past... keep writing... please?
Cable Addict chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Why did Tony have Ziva's cell phone?
tivalover chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
You made my day! Let me know about any other fics you've written so i can read them!
kuroinekorawr chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
dude that was pretty funny. though I did get kinda confused wen they were talking 'cuz I could tell which one was talking. but still good
Smackalicious chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Oh, God. Seriously amazing. Poor Ziva.
Ziva Junior chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Why is this not a Tiva? I frikin' LOVE Tiva!
The Evil Sheep chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Thought chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
*cracks up* This is amazing. Tony is so funny. *giggles* Poor Ziva.
Smackalicious chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Okay, so seriously, too funny. Too Tony. LOL. I laughed a lot while reading this. I love Tony. He's awesome.
abstractwhisk chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. It was great. I loved, it loved, it loved it. I'm still laughing.
Lee chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
God but he'd be annoying to work with. Loving this. :)