Reviews for Captivated
Wow great story! I know it's been a long time but could u pleeeeeaaaase update? It's cruel to create such a wonderful story with compelling characters and I was seeing it develop so wonderfully. I know it's been 9 years since u last updated, but please don't give up, it's disappointing and just plain rude to the people who have supported your story.
katsurin3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Read his page people, he said he will never finish this :/
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Vlad! You do not kill people! Bad Vlad Bad! :(
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
oh sam...its ok!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Dan was a ugly jealous side, and he is a little bipolar... All goods psychos villains have that. I love the story.
spatterson chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Danny should realize that Sam was kidnapped by Dan. Tucker and Jazz should realize that too. And Valerie is stupid.
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
I had know the wine and water from Vlad was suspicious, heck everything that comes from Vlad is suspicious unless it is alive and hates Vlad XD
bendertherobot5768 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
add more chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Please keep writing u have me on edge please I will love u forever then
Eeveemew2 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Pleeeeease! Continue I need to know what happens it's so good! I wanna know what's gonna happen to Sam and if she'll become Dan's or Danny saves her! Please! You have to you can't let this ingenious idea and brilliant writing go to waste! Please!

Eeveemew2
Am not logged in at the moment but have an account under this name if you wish to speak to me.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE THE STORY PWETTY PWEASE **puppy dog look**
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
please finish this story do not keep people wanting to know if Danny will ever find Sam. please please finish.
RevenantBlue chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Please finish, or at least put it up for adoption please?! I'd happily adopt if you tell me which way you would like it to go in?
Over the rainbow chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
HOLY CRAP! VALERIE NOOOO! Stupid Vlad!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I know he tried to kill his entire family and his friends but he's still my favorite character, he's just so badass! And the story is wonderfull so far although I wish you would finish it.