Reviews for Captivated
Vlad! You do not kill people! Bad Vlad Bad! :(
oh sam...its ok!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/17
Dan was a ugly jealous side, and he is a little bipolar... All goods psychos villains have that. I love the story.
spatterson chapter 10 . 9/22
Danny should realize that Sam was kidnapped by Dan. Tucker and Jazz should realize that too. And Valerie is stupid.
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 9/22
I had know the wine and water from Vlad was suspicious, heck everything that comes from Vlad is suspicious unless it is alive and hates Vlad XD
bendertherobot5768 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
add more chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Please keep writing u have me on edge please I will love u forever then
Eeveemew2 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Pleeeeease! Continue I need to know what happens it's so good! I wanna know what's gonna happen to Sam and if she'll become Dan's or Danny saves her! Please! You have to you can't let this ingenious idea and brilliant writing go to waste! Please!

Am not logged in at the moment but have an account under this name if you wish to speak to me.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
please finish this story do not keep people wanting to know if Danny will ever find Sam. please please finish.
RevenantBlue chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Please finish, or at least put it up for adoption please?! I'd happily adopt if you tell me which way you would like it to go in?
Over the rainbow chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I know he tried to kill his entire family and his friends but he's still my favorite character, he's just so badass! And the story is wonderfull so far although I wish you would finish it.
earlschibiangel chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I am sorry that you won't be completing this story, but if you ever do I will be waiting. I am glad that you left it up though for some of authors and readers who are looking for a FANTASTIC read, Thanks.
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Good chapter. I've never liked Valerie... I'm glad someone finally got rid of her.