Reviews for Evazon
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 4/16
Just finished reading this after following a link to one of your "lost" stories. I sincerely hope that, at some point soonish, you will be able to finish this story to completion. *chuckles* Take care and thanks for sharing.
Cersesi chapter 2 . 3/21
I like it.
Locothehood chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
i hope more is on the way
shunshinking chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I hope you continue this
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
hurry up with the next chapters please i like this story!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME!
XRaiderV1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
nice blend of ranma/eva/naruto, I love it!

loved the intro, with shinji landing on top of shampoo, perhaps she could be brought back at some point, determined to fulfill the kiss of marriage?
Kyubi9 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I think this is good story. I was wondering if you were going to update it. If you are please tell me.

Well I Gotta GO! SEE YA!
Jax9 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Keep Writing!
Hacker Grey chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
so it that all that happens?
Drifter950 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
I am a big fan of Ranma, Evangelion (I own the anime), and a nodding acquaintance with Naruto (children like it). The only thing I know of the "King of Fighters" is from are x-overs using it.

That said, I "must" complement you, this one could end as one of my favorite Ranma/Shinji crossovers. Just to show what I compare it to, the first is:

Ranma ยป The Wild Horse Thesis

Calamity-Queen of Cordite

I hope you allow Xain Pu to rejoin Shinji. I always felt she had a fine mind, and think she would compliment him well.

Since you put a muzzle on Dopey Duo, I am interested how you treat Ranma's Mother and how she reacts to Shinji. Other than a possibility of more grandkids.

Um! 20 years earlier? Will Shinji be able to help prepare for first or second impact and keep his mother and the other women from being absorbed by the EVA's and/or help mentally/emotionally stabilize them?

Will Rei be created (I hope) and will Shinji be able meet and protest the her?

Um again, Amazons - plural marriage, hoo boy. Shinji with shampoo to begin with. Wonder if Ranma would follow their ways, Sure kill a lot of headaches

Anyway, thanks for a good read.

May the MUSE bea with you!
Dax chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
:-).
guise chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
very good deffinetly interesting were you going to continue writing this story
gunman chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Alright, I found the story.

Yay, me!

First of all, I'd like to say that this was very descriptive and thought out. You must have done alot of research for this.

Secondly, I was a little shocked that it was the Mist ninjas you had train Shinji and Ranma. You mentioned it in the first chapter, but I didn't fully understand it at the time.

Thirdly, Shinji's summoning creature is a scorpion? Interesting. Very interesting. And the king of the scorpions as well. I would have gone with a wolf. You know, a 'lone' wolf because Shinji is an outcast and all? And I didn't know Haku had a fear of scorpions.

Fourthly, I had a feeling that that cloaked figure was Shampoo. It was funny to see her cuddle up to Shinji in the dead of the night and the reactions from everyone was even funnier.

Fifthly, the Mizukage was married to an amazon? And the descriptions given for his marriage were hilarious. Perfect in every physical way, but extremely clingy and with a taste for SM and such. Whoa.

Sixthly, poor Shinji, having to kill someone. He isn't a killer and even doing it accidentally is a hard thing to accept.

Seventhly, it's good that Shinji was chosen to be an ANBU and all. It's a great compliment to his skills to be at that level.

Eightly, it's rather honorable of Shinji to push himself to the limit in order to keep Rouku's dream alive. Even though I'm not sure just what his dream is, I looked but I think I missed it somewhere in the story.

Ninthly, while this looks to be a shinji/Shampoo story, I can't help but notice the possible Shinji/Kasumi pairing in this.

Lastly, I like that you put in all these translations and explanations for your story. Nice one!

Look forward to more.

Write on!
Anonimous chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Will Shinji learn any of Terry Bogard's moves and some of the more powerful jutsus such as chidori or rasengan? By the way if you need info on jutsus go to for a complete list on all jutsus.