Reviews for Walk Away
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
abrupt ending
sarah chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was great I loved it all! Finally a story that is not so mushy!
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
i like it, wish there was more
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
*sigh* Very nice, Veggie! I love the little scenes, all showing different sides of our fav couple, but all hitting on the exact same fear for both of them. Loved it!
chloe2102 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I liked it, I liked it a lot and it made perfect sence even without the lyrics. Good job.
GreatOne chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
*smiley face* Very excellent!
avella chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
LeiaMichaela chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This was great, really. I would like to read the original version through.

The way you wrote those pieces was beautiful. I, especially, loved the one with Janson and Leia or Riekann and Han.

["Go for it, Leia." What? I turned around. "He feels the same way you do, everyone knows it. Go for it. Plus, you know, a lot of people have serious time invested in getting you together…"] Yeah...every one can see it...but the little princess is just to stubborn.

Oh the "dialogue" between Han and the voice in his head was fabulious too! It's great how he tries to convince himself that she has to like him. You can see the inner conflict all to clear.

[“Well, I’m not quite sure, but if it’s what I think it is, then I’m sure as hell not telling you first.”] Haha...that's so Han! I like this simple sentence so much.

[“I didn’t mean to the Alliance. I know you’ll fight for the Alliance. I meant to me. I don’t want to start to…feel for you if you’re just going to leave at the first opportunity. And I don’t even know why you’re still here, but I wish you’d make up your mind and just go.” She almost ran out of the room, and he was left with his mouth wide open, staring after her.]

What a ending. Superb writing. You captured Han and Leia so great in it. It was a joy to read.