Reviews for Blinded By The Light
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Yay, the evil witch is dead! I loved the thought put into this story and the fact that the Samulet could play a part in it. Also having their father in the picture was definitely nice!
Thanks for writing and posting!
Sincerely, Anonymous
OceanEye1235 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
woah..
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
ahhhhhh! my DEANIE! this is so good so far! lovin it!
ava87 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
great story,i realy love it.
Gddssgrl chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Its a 67' impala just so u know
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
Awesome Story

Absolutely AWESOME!
Sharon chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Problem: You never, never, never put anything in someones mouth when they are seizing! This is a common misconception. You should ensure the person is clear from striking anything & talk to them in a very calm manner.
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Yay! Just found this fic, and I'm super excited for it. Great start! K, I'm off to read the rest! *big grin*
Adara-chan67 chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
Oh, the pain! The angst! The blindness! *wails*

...Okay, I'm done now.

Well, I finally got a chance to read one of your stories again! Sadly, I've had rather patch Internet access for the last few days. I'm not at home, and I haven't had much time to just sit and read. But the second I got a minute, I came on and read...this!

I felt so bad for Dean, this whole time! And he is a MAJOR crank when blind...can't exactly blame him, but I still felt the need to comment. And Sam...poor, sad, lonely Sam!

But still, he DID save the day...of course.

Well, anyways, I'm running out of batteries on my laptop, so I can't read any more stories, but no worries! I'll be back, and the second I am, this is where I'll be! I plan to read Rescue Me first, and then start working at Bar Fights and Bullets. But THAT one will probably take me a few days...

Your Loyal Reader (And Pain in the Neck),

Adara-chan
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well, I have done it. I have read and reviewed every one of your Supernatural fanfics-except for three. This one, that one that was 15 chapters, and Bar Fights and Bullets. Those I will have to save for tomorrow-or, uh, later today, as the case may be.

You know, I was SUPPOSED to go to bed a couple HOURS ago. But NO, you just HAD to go and capture me. I still haven't gotten caught up with the rest of fanfic-age, either! I've been in your profile this whole time.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading this gem tomorrow! I really want to know what happened to Dean, and how Sam plans to help him. I'll review again when I reach the end of the story!

Unfortunately, though, I may not be able to actually finish it and the others for a few days, since my weekend is going to be extremely hectic. I will finish, though, and I've saved you to my favorites list. For now, though, I have one destination, and that is bed.

Yours in exhaustion,

-Adara-chan
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
Cool story. Had fun reading it!
Dawn Vesper chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
wow another great story...i feel bad asking you to update pretty much every story but they're so good!

thanks

VESPER
anon chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Loved it!
Linderhill chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
enjoyed this alot, its so nice to see when an author has all of their plot thought thru. Only one little knitpick (aside from those pesky grammatical errors that always slip by us), both of the boys have green eyes. Not blue and brown. Like I said, knitpicky. Good job!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
Great story! Wish it could have gone on.

Can't wait to see the next one.