Reviews for Passionate Perfection
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is sweet. Draco's worse than a girl, though, isn't he?
Momochuu chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ha ha ha, thats a long time. Although...I know girls who take longer!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
the teddy of death chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Haha! Thats really funny! I can really imagen Draco getting ready and harry watching! I like it eventhough it's short!
Words-Never-Heard chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aww, so cute. I could never do that everyday!
jennifer snape chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was so sweet! Sexy Draco in a suit! YUM! I loved how you described Draco's hair - looking very severe! Maybe this bit: '...thirty-minute hair washing session, which he scrubbed...' should say 'in which he scrubbed'.

Lucky Harry!
bloodsucking-llama chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
It was short and sweet. I don't know if the idea of Harry really loving Draco for who he was and his daily routine fit connected well together, but I still liked it. Thought it was a cute idea. :)
INSANEPRINCE chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
AH! That was so cute great work:) Listen I was wondering does it matter to know every last spell from a-z when writing a fan-fiction? let me know I'm thinking of writing one!
BlueDaisy2158 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This was very cute. If it takes Draco three hours to get ready for work, it must take him six to get for a party. I love stories that focus on how lovers see each other differently than they see themselves. Keep up the good work.
fourthface chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
aw! lol god can you just imagene what time draco has to get up to leave?o.o
elisebanana chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
short and sweet- i love it!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That's so fluffily sweet. I love waking up to cute little bits like that. What a great way to start the day!
Kyliopa chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very sweet and cute, good job :)
delete2011 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That is so adorable! You should write a full-length story about Draco and Harry!