Reviews for Epiphany
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
oh wow! how perfect! i love it! :))
kitty j chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Starlight, Star Bright,

Yeah, I know. That had to be the millionth time someone used that as an address to you. But it is really applicable for this. Light, bright, Dickens, Austen, what more could a girl ask for. I started fanfic with the Gilmore Girls last July. Discovered purely by accident after Googling 'In omnia peratus'. I started out with the GG / 15k-16k. Add filter of Rory/Logan / 1.4k. Add M rating (I love smut/lemons) /200. Add complete / 88 then 89 now 90. Since July. I know the girls have been off the air for 4-5 years now, but I still have cocktails with them almost daily at 5pm, I find them on the Family Channel weekdays and the Soap Opera Channel on Saturday at 5 and 6pm and on Sunday at 1 and 2pm. They are still fabulous and I would love to have more complete stories. And to stop my babbling, please update. Your stories are worth the work. And it's always good to finnish things.

kitty j
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved it! I love Rogan and Lit so this was a lovely one-shot. I love the P&P references...Rory and Logan totally remind me of Lizzy and Mr. Darcy!
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is amazing! I love the comparisons to Pride and Prejudice (one of my very favourite books). And I love the section when Rory is wondering why she pictures Logan in her future now instead of Jess, it's very well done.

And yes, I do know you wrote this four years ago. But I searched for Rogan stories and this came up :)
The-Passionate-Sun chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was...realistic. I mean, epic, good job! The whole...describing the future thing, that just made me love it.

Write an epilogue, when that kid is actually like 12 or something. (:
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
oh wow.
that's all i can say.
oh wow.
this is friggin' amazing.
i loved every second of this.
i mean wow.
speechless.
words end here chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Sweet end to a sweet story. (:
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
YES! This is perfect! I love how you write! And Logan really would do anything for his Ace!
seemsobscene chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ahmazing. i loved every minute of it! great job!
Onelastwishfromtheheart chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
So I just read this story and I absolutely loved it.

I'm not really a Jess fan but I liked how you didn't make him the bad guy because in all honesty, he really wasn't that bad. But, I still prefer Logan ]

Good Job!
CorkyGilmore chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
taht's really cute
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Good lord, I swear! You made me cry! It was so cute! Damn you! Now my make-up is ruined! Lol. Anyway, I loved it.
LexiHuntzberger chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I know I'm a little late in reviewing this story considering how long it's been 'out-there' and quite honestly I feel like kicking myself as a result of having missed out on possibly THE best ROGAN story written on this particular situation...

As an all-round review I can't begin to describe how good this story was...is...agh I don't know, the point is it's GOOD! Sorry this language fails me...even though it's my first and probably only language I'll ever understand!

In short this story was excellent (good just didn't cut it). I loved your literature referances especially the transition from Dodger (Oliver Twist) to Mr Darcy (Pride and Prejudice). This comparison shows exactly what the transition was like and how rory hd changed. It was a marvalous idea and extraordinary piece of writing (hey, the adjectives are finally comming back to me...halalluja!

Anyway, great story and sorry for this VERY (there goes the vocab) long review filled mostly with my unwanted psycho-babble. So I'm going to save you the torture of having to carry on reading (if you haven't already stopped) this insane (except for the actual reviewing part) review.

So congrats and good luck with your third installment of kissmet! I don't think I reviewed it yet but I've read it from the beginning. I've been suffering from review laziness syndrome and so don't worry I will review soon as it is EXTREMELY good and yes I do realize I should have PM-ed this so called review as it doesn't fit the review description so I'm sorry to you and all those who read your reviews.

Good luck and update the third part of kissmet soon!
spring is here chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
please update and make it not a one shot i really like this story and to learn ore andfind out why logan was leaveing
hufflepuff-at-heart chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
We are like linked. I feel exactly the same way; I love Jess, bot deep down I feel that Logan and Rory should end up together. Just felt that you should know we are on the same wavelength.

Christine