Reviews for Epiphany
taylorash chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This story put a smile on my face...so cute, you are an amazing writer. Perfect fluff, and I love the comaparison you had with Pride and Prejudice.

excellent job
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
and this story was perfect cute fluffy and to the point it was great nice job!
ggirls45678 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Love It
rawrrry chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
So i liked that you put Jess instead of Dean as a comparison because he was really the only REAL competition. Tristan, despite the fact that he's hot, didnt really have a relationship with Rory. Dean just can't measure up to Logan. But Jess, there are a lot of points that make Jess good for Rory. So I liked that comparison between the two. And I love how he's her Mr. Darcy... AH so sweet.

Why did his tiny pink fist wrap around Logan’s pinky moments after his birth, causing tears of pride to well his eyes and not Jess’?

Is that what inspired you to write the other oneshot? Great job
Emy chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Beautifully written. You're a great writer that I just discovered. Don't stop giving us such beautiful one-shots (long stories too of course!).
genevra chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh this is great. I actually read it when you posted it or a little while after but I never reviewed. I dont know why because I like it. It's cute. I loved the bit where you said 'Dodger was a boy. Nancy was dead. There was no happily ever after for them.' That was clever.

Another great story. Keep churning them out. G. xx
crissy chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
so sweet.
joana222 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
they had a much cuttier meet then miss bennet and mr dracy
Cirolane chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
aww! this were really beautiful! It was really good, I loved it! I can't come up with anything else to say!
joey chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love the bood Pride and Prejudice.
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Cute! I loved it )
another stars hollow freak chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
OH MY GOD! no way...i had this idea, the first chpater has been written since last week, of a story (rory/logan) based on Pride and Prejudice! god that is so freaking weird...
kat chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
well i thought it was really cute and you could continue it. however the end -letters from summer between freshman and senior year doesn't make sense and also that line from pride and prejudice is fantastic but it isnt Austen, its only in the newest movie not the book or the BBC version. I liked it though.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
cute. i really like it. im not such a fan of glorifying jess ut this was really good.
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006