Reviews for Za Kaze Shokkou The Wind Weaver
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATE
TheInformer109 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I'm just being constructive in THIS chapter, but Naruto has more chakra than a kage for sure. Maybe 2 or 3. So him getting chakra exhaustion must mean that that's one heck of a forest. So the question... HOW IS A FOREST THAT BIG IN WAVE? Just asking...
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Why did you stop for so long?
Shadowprice chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
this is good you should make more
Warrior of Aces chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I can't believe that nobody told Naruto about him being the jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned? Though I am wondering how you will breach the subject of how Naruto interacts with the Kyuubi and what happens from there. Good luck.
brnmac560 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I wish you had continued this. It has my favorite types of naruto stories rolled into one. Naruto/Temari, Jutsu creating/chakra innovator Naruto, Wind using naruto, smart naruto, naruto visits suna early, prankster naruto.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
team 8 not nine teamm 9 is lea, tenten abd neiji sorry i not finished reading the chapter but it is some thing that stood at as needed to be fixed. and there werent 6 six remaning teams it was that every other team but 7,8,10. failed. sorry but i though you should know
SomeRandomGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I love this fic! I'm just disappointed that you didn't finish it :[ I hope you update asap!
Koroby chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Interesting.
thesagerk chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
very interesting!
Don't Smile chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
i just LOVE the legendary prankster duo! XD i hope you continue on the way you are now! Ganbatte!
esoulix chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
DAMN YUUUU

UPDAAAAATEEEEEEEEE!

please?
update chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
plz
Amorous Grunty chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
wow gaara and naruto get along so well im so glad