Reviews for Strawberries and Skinny Dipping: Hatori's Remedy
Mazza Faye16 chapter 49 . 6/30
Love this story, and if I'm right the movie Kasumi is referring to Kiki's Delivery service, one of many great movies.
Tnunn2002 chapter 5 . 6/24
I need a HATORI
archangelBBQ chapter 12 . 1/1
Hatori is so cute :) Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/8/2014
Kikis delivery service right :)? But hey I really lived this story just recently found it really long but it all came together I loved it
WhiteHowler09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
awh its so sad but I love the 49th chapter
iTechWytch chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
Is the second part to the last chapter gonna be done? Just wondering cuz on my end here it says 2006 /
Wallowinginself-pity chapter 50 . 6/11/2014
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Kyo making that sound when a girl gets too close to him is funny, but him jumping out a window to escape said girl is even better...i honestly dont blame the guy, i'd jump out a window to escape girls anyday. (I am a girl myself though so not many get that close to me thankfully.) great story so far. I bet i know who the names on the stone were...but i dont wanna ruin it.
Tasnell1161 chapter 49 . 5/21/2014
I really do love your writing style I have read and re-read this and others you have done many many times. Again thank you for all your hard work your time and for sharing this with so many of us! Your great really thank you!

Tasnell1161 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
I love it love it! LOVE IT! your writing is so expressive and perfect in every way thank you! So much!
Tasnell1161 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I love all your work this is just wonderful your so detailed I feel up that I'm right there! Thank you thank you so very very much!
3rYn chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
i'm not gonna lie... when i was reading over the titles of your stories deciding on what to read next, the summary told me this was a short story. 1 chapter in length, a little over a thousand in words... needless to say, i was shocked when i saw "next" at the bottom of page 1! this is not the first time i have been deceived by FF...
Heart of Books chapter 50 . 4/27/2014
You evil evil person how dare you. you leave Us at cliffhanger. Please please please please Update soon . Please update soon. Wonderful writing . I hope you can Put another chapter on soon Please please . OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you For writing a wonderful Hatori and Tohru story .
I don't know why There isn't more storys of them . Because They would be such a sweet and balance each other out and compliment each other in different ways Couple. I hope in the future I could see more stories about them.
Ebony's Rose chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I am only on the third insallment of this story but I wanted to let you know I LOVE it. I really wish I could write this good... *sigh*

You try to do a Haru x Tohru pairing (I like the ones where Haru is older than her) because having black Haru around Tohru is fun to read... and they tend to be a sweet couple.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I totally love your fic!
My fav character...maybe Hatori...or Hana.