Reviews for Strawberries and Skinny Dipping: Hatori's Remedy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I tried very hard to like this story but the OOC was too much. Tohru is the literal definition of shy and in your portrayal of her she is anything but. If anything this story reads more like a self insert tjat borrows Tohrus name. Hatori is extremely put together and although Tohru does shock and amaze him in parts of the anime and manga I can't possibly believe your characterization of him. He reads like he's a school boy who just learned what his penis is for and wants to wave it in Tohrus face like it's a magical wand and he just learned a new spell. I got to chapter 12 with pure effort. Your chapters are out of order and anything magically lemony that might've come about got lost in frustration when attempting to understand the chapter order (10 and up)
MadMadameA chapter 49 . 7/27/2016
I'm going to pretend for a moment that this is the ending. I love it! This story is so captivating. At times there were repeated moments, which I presume stem from this taking a few years to write, so I overlooked them in the thrills of enjoying this story! Well done!
MadMadameA chapter 43 . 7/27/2016
I want this story to have the happiest, most glorious ending for the two love birds possible. Truly. Poor Tohru loses everything she holds dear in so many tales, and Hatori deserves his summer.
MadMadameA chapter 36 . 7/27/2016
My only question is this: how is it Hatori's father bears the same curse form as him while they are both alive? I would love to learn your logic and theory on this as I was always under the impression that the previous one to bear a form must be deceased before a new person is born cursed.
MadMadameA chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Fluffy fluffiness so far! Who wouldn't want some super fluff with Hatori? *swoon*
Tasnell1161 chapter 50 . 12/9/2015
Where is the last part please do not leave people hanging like this and beg you PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPY ENDING,?,?,!
Mazza Faye16 chapter 49 . 6/30/2015
Love this story, and if I'm right the movie Kasumi is referring to Kiki's Delivery service, one of many great movies.
Tnunn2002 chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
I need a HATORI
archangelBBQ chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Hatori is so cute :) Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/8/2014
Kikis delivery service right :)? But hey I really lived this story just recently found it really long but it all came together I loved it
WhiteHowler09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
awh its so sad but I love the 49th chapter
iTechWytch chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
Is the second part to the last chapter gonna be done? Just wondering cuz on my end here it says 2006 /
Wallowinginself-pity chapter 50 . 6/11/2014
update?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Kyo making that sound when a girl gets too close to him is funny, but him jumping out a window to escape said girl is even better...i honestly dont blame the guy, i'd jump out a window to escape girls anyday. (I am a girl myself though so not many get that close to me thankfully.) great story so far. I bet i know who the names on the stone were...but i dont wanna ruin it.
Tasnell1161 chapter 49 . 5/21/2014
I really do love your writing style I have read and re-read this and others you have done many many times. Again thank you for all your hard work your time and for sharing this with so many of us! Your great really thank you!

Tammy