Reviews for The Price of Love
yay chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
I like the snape is her father part.
xenathefanwarrior chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
You know, I really like your writing. Specailly' the Sirius/Hermy fics for some reason. They're just absolutely adorable AND logical at the same time. Great job, yet again. :D
BurrSquee chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
:: Content sigh :: Very Bueno! I love the stories that make you sigh at the end. :)
BurrSquee chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
E... Daddy Snape.
BurrSquee chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
:) I like it! Hermione doesn't see it yet
BurrSquee chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
:) I very much enjoy this story. Good job.
BurrSquee chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
O... M.. BLACK! :D
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Another beautiful story. I actually loved the twist you added with Severus being Hermione's father. I thought it suited them rather well.
Infinite101 chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
This story was awesome, you make hermione and sirius work really well together,

i'll look forward to reading more of your stories :)
zippyzip chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
sounds interesting... hm
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Marriage so soon without dating? Ick.

All this was based on Hermione's inability to have a child? That's important, yes, but surely not so important as to have Hermione leave the Magical World and all that. Couldnt you have found some reason more convincing, like her being turned into a vampire?
pstibbons chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
Very nice.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Great fic. Did Harry say anything to Hermione that would chase her away after the Horcrux incident?
GitaMerah chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
Aww... what a sweet ending. I liked it when you said "God often worked in mysterious ways". It opened up so many possibilities for her and Sirius.

And... was she pregnant towards the end? Anyway, good fic. I wish you'd do an epilogue, though.
Junsui chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Aw, it was a cute little story even though I still fail to see how the summary fit in, and some of the details kind of felt weird the way they were tied up. *shrug*