Reviews for shields
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This...this is really good. I like it.
nonameface6789 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love father/son fics3.
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww so cute loved how u used the sheild throughout the whole thing. Made for a lovewly story
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
A really lovely piece of writing and such an interesting idea, looking at different times in their lives based around one object within it. Each scene is well written and easy to imagine, a real pleasure to read. :) For some reason the mental image of Noishe rolling his eyes, shaking himself and then trotting away was particularly vivid, such a minor point but so very very, well, Noishe. :) I loved the idea of Lloyd and Noishe sledding with the shield in Flanoir, such a fun idea! :)

The line "there seemed to be a semi-straight line forming on one of Lloyd's old socks" brought back some memories of my first attempts at sewing costumes and of the time when my bloke said something along the lines of "wow, your sewing's improving, you've managed to make that line of stitches really straight". :) Your Sheena muse should be proud of her progess. _
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I love KratosXLloydXAnna family fluff. It's absolutely my favorite followed VERY closely by KratosXLloydXAnna Angst. Both at which you rock at. well done!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Aaww, that was so... original! Though, I still can't see how a shield could be fashioned into a crib of sorts... Oo But shield sledding, how fun... I tried that once, 'cept it was a cardboard box. ...It didn't work. XP
My Haven chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw... That's such a cute father-son fic. I've never heard of a shield used as a sled before. (That's pretty cool though.)I Guess we learn something new everyday!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Cute. (Like all of your stuff, of course... XD)
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Certainly a random object to write about o.o but you've turned it into something extremely cute and fluffy which is what we love to see XD, lovely job kasan, I'm glad you're back posting stories after your absence :D
Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very nice! A few spelling errors, but nothing huge. It's an interesting new angle to see, focusing on the shield and where it's been. I like it.
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
OHMYGODTHATWASSOCUTE! :D I loved it! awsm work once again. (sighs) This site definietly needs more of these. I hope you write more!
Rayar chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This is a sweet & nice story, with lots of Kratos-Llyod moments! I like it! Good job!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Aw, that's so cute. Your work is as good as ever.

Happy writng :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Mr.Who2123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yay for fluffiness! This is very cute and awesome like all your other shorts that I have read. I don't really have a comment except for that was awesome like all your other works. I will constantly watch for your other stories and new chapters! _

Your Newest biggest Fan,