Reviews for Choices of Love
AthrunYuy chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Great story!
AZ1087653 chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
This was a cute story. I enjoyed reading through their trials and tribulations. I think Yuki and Shuichi are an adorable couple. Thanks for the entertainment!
AZ1087653 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Okay, so I know this story is six years old plus, but that last line made me want to review before I finished, which I aim to do today instead of reading my homework book. I can see that line happening in canon with Ryuichi. He's such a sweet character and I can hear his seiyuu saying that in my head now. Love it!
yaoisthegame chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I love this one, so very much! \o/
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 20 . 12/12/2008
Hi, this is j.j. I read your fanfic and I adored it. If you have time, read pink and black make red or Angel's of MIne. It's my new story. However, I don't know how to post it, a little help?
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 20 . 3/12/2008
love it
RaphaellaNah chapter 20 . 12/28/2007

i send my cyber love back to you.

soo cute
FFirst2L chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
this was so good. It took me a while to read it from beginning to end but it was still really good.
Fallenangel93 chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
it's been awhile since i've read gravitation stories. love it.
buchouslvr chapter 20 . 5/4/2007
wow, good story. It was good to make Eiri worked his ass to be able of having back Shuichi into his life. Also i liked you made Shuichi not too vulnerable and be more mature so, when he saw Yuki, he didn't run back to Yuki before a payback.

it was good. i like it a lot
Petitejam chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
Whoa. Having read the novels I have to say this takes off in that direction wonderfully. It's got the same tone to it. Fast paced but actionable but with all the benefits of fandom of course. By that I mean angsty breakups and what nots. It seems incredibly canon to me. Book wise especially. Even Yuki seems normal. He didn't do much in either of the novels though. Wonderful story! And if it wasn't the early hours of the morning I'd finish reading it but as it is I need to sleep. In the meantime shall bookmark for future reading! Great Stuff!
T.O.C.A chapter 20 . 2/15/2007
wow it sux that I just now found this story but oh well it's awsome! I loved every minute of it! Great Job!
Kurotsuki Shie chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
This story is going to my favorites. Loved the ending! I was on the verge of tears a couple of times... I just like Shuichi to much sometimes, and there were times when all I wanted was to kick Yuki... But I know those two belong together... Anyway, thank you for such a wonderful story. Much love to you!