Reviews for Omiai
Mikan chapter 12 . 5/13
This was so lovely to read! Epilogue please! I need fluffiness!
RikuDai chapter 12 . 1/3
Please please I need that epilogue. Gosh the fluffy feels can't be controlled
Arasia chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Aww I'm sad we never got to see the epilogue, but this has been an absolutely lovely, delightful story to read. I loved it and the sasuhina interactions and slowly developing relationship was so believable and cute and sweet :)
Thanks for the amazing story!
Haruka2007 chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
I'm so glad you got back to this story and I can't wait till the next and final chapter :-)
H.M.Akhlys chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
It's been a year. Where's the epilogue?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
How much do I need to wait so the so called big finally to come , I'm still waiting :'(
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
where's the epilogueeeee? Hiashi stalking it was so funny hahahaha
I love this fanfic!
xoxo
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
I love chocolate fudge brownie ice cream! That story was amazingly good! 10/10 spectacular. They started out as strangers but became so much more.
Searcher616 chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Many thanks for finising this amasing story.
Waited a long time for it
Krishka chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
OMG, I just couldn't get enough of your story. It is so damn great. After a long time a story had me excited and on my toes like this. This was really great story, great concept, great pairing, great characterization, great execution, everything was simply awesome. I greatly enjoyed Kakashi-Sasuke-Itachi interactions, along with Hiashi and Fugaku moments. I was so nice to read Hiashi as a caring father, for once. Also it was really thoughtful of you to give believable reasons for a character's behaviour, especially Sasuke's. Sasuke is portrayed as a through and through emo in AU fics, just like the series, but appropriate reasons are not given. After all Sasuke became the epitome of angst and legendary ice cube, due to Uchiha massacare. So it was really heartwarming that you paid attention to thus little but important detail with a bona fide reason.
Simply just love your fic. Hope you write the epilogue soon enough, as prologue and epilogue are my favorite part in a story.
Expecting many great fics from you in future. Take care
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
So I take it that Sasuke ran because he felt it as well but did not know how to confront it? Or, he is being spiteful and don't want to be with someone that his father have a say so in?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
Awwwwwwe! Doc ure their first kiss kiss
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
That was just disgusting of those guys. This is why in a lot of families siblings or cousins don't talk because they compare too much
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
I am really surprised that Hinata have not told Hiashi, the grandmother and Hanabi to F off. Poor girl, at some point I am sure she must be tired of all of them
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I really resent the way ppl always compare the poor girl to her younger sister. Especially her anal father. I am very surprised that she did or have not brushed off or avoided Hanabi in any way shape or form, hell because I know that I would

Poor girl...I hate the entire Hyuga except for Neji