Reviews for M is for Memories
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awww...that was sweet. :)
PaperMassacre chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
The Don Machine is at it again, rev that baby up. Ha! No idea where that came from, never try and understand what goes through my head.

Anyhow this isnt about me, its about you and your work. Which I enjoy. So finish that fic for me...

But this fic I love. You fancy playing a little game with me sister dearest? I'll go into more detail later. If I even remember what I was on about lol.

Love you!
Cecilia chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I know it's popular to represent Charlie as a childhood saint in fic and Don as a terrible kid, but somehow it never rings true. No doubt Charlie had his own tantrums, pets, angers, and almost inevitably he probably through his superior intelligence in Don's face from time to time. I find it especially interesting since here Charlie evidently represents you.
theallbadhat chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
For a "not good" story this one is really good. Sometimes the ones that strike a chord with us are easier to write and more quickly finished, but they are just as good as those long-taking ones because there is a real truth underlying them. Glad I read it before work- nice feeling inside to face the day.
Patty chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Good job! Have you written a note to each of your brothers lately, telling them how

much you love and miss them.

You've told us, now you tell them!