Reviews for Wait a Bit
Ethania chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love Squffie and this story was absolute perfection. It was beautiful and sweet. I love how you didn't change the personalities of the characters. Your writing is beautiful. Simple as that.
hahahaida chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
just, wow.

all the characters are totally in character! But one question though: isn't Selphie Sora's age and living on Destiny Islands in KH?

lol, nevermind! awesome nonetheless!

and the fact that you added all the old friends; zell, selphie, rinoa... it's just so amazing. and i would really enjoy seeing leon doing that secret handshake with yuffie! and he actually MADE one with her - i'll say this: BE-AWESOME.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
WOWOWOW

This is fantastic! I love how you didn't pull any punches with their characters-you talked about their shortcomings and less-than-desirable traits and effectively humanized them! [That is so flippin' rare in fanfiction, it deserves an extra mention.]

But yea-spot-on characterization, light-hearted and deep at the same time. Great job!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was perfection.

If we had a ratiing system I'd do...

101001010101001/5 stars.
godzilla dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
The abstract moments you describe give this one-shot a feeling of time passing, but they still connect.

By leaving out some of the stuff that happens in between, you really paint a picture of why they can fit together so well.

To sum it up: wow. AWESOMENESS.
Necklace of Raindrops chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This is just beautiful...I've never thought of Squall as a "piece of broken flower" and yet it suits him perfectly. I love that bit about him dressing up in Cloud's pink dress *sniggers*
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
It is SO HARD to find any Squiffie fics these days! This one is so sweet and well-done and I love it!
plasticphoenix chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Yay. Squffie. Yuffie always get the emo men folk don't she? :p
YashaClone chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
BEAUTIFUL!

. luv it
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
aw! so sweet!

please! write more squiffies!

this was written really well!
the ninja omelet chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
They really do have a really cool secret handshake.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
smilesmile.

sighsigh.
Lives for Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aw! how sweet! Good job! I love it!
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 9/21/2006