Reviews for Oathkeeper
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I've always really enjoyed Sora and the gang adjusting back into normal life fics. There is no way they could just transition smoothly. It just wouldn't happen. I love how you showed that and the complexities you dived into. I like how you showed the progression of Sora's psyche. It all made sense and struck a cord. You rocked it!
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Your KH stories give me the feeling that you've written a longer piece somewhere, but I can't find it on your profile- which is a shame, since your writing is fantastic. Thanks for writing!
Naivette chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh my, that was amazing. I absolutely loved it! Great job with the details and the storyline, especially! Wonderful!
CladnPlaid chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This my friend, is an awesome one-shot! Very well written and i can like see this happening! i love fanfictions like this! great job! *favs*
Lord Yenma chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
KH fanfics that are good are far and few in between. KH fanfics that have good character study and interaction are even fewer. KH oneshots that are decent in length and don't involve ridiculous amounts of sap are near non-existant. You, good fellow, have managed to write one of THE best KH oneshots I have ever read. You've managed to draw out the pain of transition into a peaceful life from one that had been full of conflict for the past 2-3 years, and then once again did an excellent job of showing the pain of transition when an old veteran thought that he was done with fighting was called upon to do so again. I applaud you for a well done piece of fiction. Bravo.
Forgotten my account's name chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Firstly: wow.

I'm here through Kokanshu's rec on lj, and I'm stunned, I really am.

Sora's frustration and depression and then the acceptance - it's all beautiful. His parents - his parents! They don't know him and he has to work to become their son again. His struggles at school, as well. It's just fantastic.

Somehow it satisfies my craving for het and yet I really want to read more of your interpretation, although there's nothing more that can be told.

Just, wow. Wow, wow, wow.

...Wow.
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was awesome.
dotMEGSY chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Amazing *-* This is the first really good KH fic I've read in... forever it seems. A shame to see its only a one shot, but I suppose its better that way. Love your characterization of Sora.
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Not that bad.

i dont really understand the end, though. He walked her home for the very last time?
taryn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
love love love LOVE this beautiful story. it deserves more reviews.

write more! ]
hikari-aozora chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
aw ... i dunno how i found this story but i did, and im glad. it was good. i like it. favs.
dragonflysky chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Good story_ please continue
Regno Cuore chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
GAH! So sad to read that it's only a one-shot. I loved this piece. Very well written and totally in-depth for a one-shot. Secretly hoping that you'll have other one-shots or even maybe a continuation of this piece. Maybe? Hopefully? Just thinkin.. :)
Aiko chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I'm really impressed with your one shot. It was so detail and you really dig deep into the emotional side of the character. This story is really one of the kind and the internal conflicts expressed within Sora was throughly recgonised. The grammer and spelling were perfect whereas other stories have errors. I love it and I do hope you create more of these kind of stories.
Alasora chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow. That is all I can say. Wow, that was amazing.

I am definitely looking forward to more!