Reviews for The Unseen Champion
Delasya chapter 1 . 9/5
Oh wow, this actually was a really nice story !
StrawberryBlack chapter 1 . 7/28
Todo iba tan bien, el drama, la tensión... pero la magia se disolvió a partir de la pobre escena del pasillo. Un poco más de esfuerzo de parte de ron, un poco mas de dignidad de parte de harry, hubiesen ayudado a salvar lo que prometía ser un maravilloso one shot cuyo desarrollo quedó incompleto. Me encantó el principio y la complejidad de emociones que manejaste, gracias por esa parte, me dará ideas que pensar y desarrollar en los tiempos libres.
friedriceforlife chapter 1 . 5/6
This honesty made me burst out in tears by the time they were at the lake and had me smiling and laughing by the end. I can't remember the last time that has happened to me so that alone speaks for how wonderful this fic is. (...or it could have been that I'm sleep deprived but I'm pretty sure it was mostly the fic)
awn chapter 1 . 2/22
Excellent! I really loved this one. I'm not much of a RonxHarry reader, to be honest, but I saw a link to this one and thought it seemed interesting. And I'm not disappointed! I like how you keep all people in-character: Harry's insecurity, Hermione's intuition, and Ron's lack of emotional competence. Thank you. I may have to look for more HarryxRon fics now.
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is so cute! I HATE Weasley bashing with the biggest passion you'll ever see. Not many people write about Ron as one of the main characters and not just as main supporting role ( if that even makes sense). But everyone's OBSESSED about Hermione. This story is going on my fluff list. I Love this story if I haven't made that clear already!
Great development
Mirage chapter 1 . 1/8
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I'm not a Rorry fan. It just makes me uncomfortable.
But this fic was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
As a normal drarry fan, I don't think I've ever read a Ron/Harry story but being slightly uncomfortable with the concept in itself, this is a nice first one to read! A few grammar things but everyone makes mistakes
tat5934 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Ron wasn't so clueless afterall!
I loved it :-)
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
There was a very intense emotional uphill battle that actually made my eyes water. However, the conclusion seemed a bit lax. Like, Ron's reaction to Harry's total freak-out because he was drowning.
Elena chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Omg, that was so cute. I haven't read any Ron/Harry fics before simply because I don't think they have any chemistry, but your story was amazing. I even cried a little (wich I don't do often) and felt so horrible for Harry. I just wanted to cuddle him forever. Well, anyway, good job!
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is perfect. I'm wasn't even a Harry/Ron fan, but I think I am now after reading your fanfictions of them.
The Amber Author chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
AAAAAH! Ok...Ok Ambs...take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath, *Breathes in*. Let's start it simple. I DON'T read slash. Never, ever. Not when its the main focus of the story. I reallydid ship Gilouis from NoahPhantom's Albus Potter fics but..Er, back on track here. This was SO good. Really. I'm a hardcore Romione/Hinny shipper, and I LOVED this. Good job.

Seriously, though, it's great.

Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Aww! Alright, you've gotten me on a H/R kick now, these next few hours are on you...

Seriously, great story. Loved the premise of it and you got Harry's melodrama down pat!