Reviews for The Unseen Champion
A.C.nelli chapter 1 . 4/1
This is one of the best fics I've ever came across on this site. I bawled my eyes out for Harry and felt like doing a happy dance at the end.
Ron and Harrys friendship is definitely the best and most beautiful thing J.K. created with those books, so this take on their relationship had been spot on.
Such a brilliant story and I'll definitely check out the rest of your stories.
Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us.
Verystar chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Wow, I can't begin to explain myself how amazing this one-shot was. I had tears during this and I have to say, I don't cry much when I read fanfiction so, bonus score for you. Keep up the great work! :)
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Oh gosh, I came to read something else because I was bit emotional after Recnac Transfeo (I don't think that's exactly how it's spelled but you get the gist). I wasn't expecting to cry so much. Unrequited love makes me bawl. Poor Harry so in love and oblivious Ron is such a jerk. I don't get how he can like Harry and still ignore him. What the heck?! This doesn't sound like a good basis for a relationship but a part of me is really happy that Harry got his wish and his love reciprocated. I hope Ron is more attentive from now on and doesn't just run roughshod over Harry's feelings. Thank you so much for writing. I'm still sniffling and my eyes are red and watery and I have to go back to work. lol.
KFG452 chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
For the love of God, please bless us with a sequel.
Hunnypooh chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
I will be the 1st to admit that I never have liked the idea of Ron and Harry together… but you are a great enough Writer, I'm actually starting to warm to the idea. Both this story and dating life are really great depictions of what their relationship would be.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Aw man I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. What a wholesome story.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Ah, this was so sweet it makes my heart hurt! I loved that 90% was angst and the rest 10 was fluff as fluffy as it could be. I loved it!
Amy McGee chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
God I don't even ship this pairing at all, but this story ripped my heart out and made me cry!
Tinsela chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
This was great! very angsty through it all, because Harry's an angsty mess. The happiness at the end did get me a little teary eyed. The miscommunication about the hogsmeade date was hilarious as well.
Hdhdndnc chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Hsjsndncnf
I bloody love this
a-ravenclaw-demigoddess chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
this story literally ripped my heart from my chest, stepped on it, and then put it back with tape! in a good way, i promise lol, i just cant find word to properly say what this is making me feel! this story is so intense and emotional and holy shit I love this so fucking much!
Alanda Torres chapter 1 . 3/26/2018