Reviews for The Unseen Champion
jojo1802 chapter 1 . 6/10
This was so cute. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
animemangafangirl23 chapter 1 . 3/11
My gosh, this made me cry from the pure raw emotion it had. You're an amazing writer. Thank you.
You are such an amazing author, I love your stories about Harry/Ron. I don't normally ship them but I feel like your stories put harry / ron above drarry!
The angst! What would have happened if Harry hadn't been able to swim to shore?
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
Ah. And you swore. Tut, tut.
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
Uh…Actually, to be honest I don't ship gay stuff.
Delasya chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Oh wow, this actually was a really nice story !
StrawberryBlack chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Todo iba tan bien, el drama, la tensión... pero la magia se disolvió a partir de la pobre escena del pasillo. Un poco más de esfuerzo de parte de ron, un poco mas de dignidad de parte de harry, hubiesen ayudado a salvar lo que prometía ser un maravilloso one shot cuyo desarrollo quedó incompleto. Me encantó el principio y la complejidad de emociones que manejaste, gracias por esa parte, me dará ideas que pensar y desarrollar en los tiempos libres.
friedriceforlife chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This honesty made me burst out in tears by the time they were at the lake and had me smiling and laughing by the end. I can't remember the last time that has happened to me so that alone speaks for how wonderful this fic is. (...or it could have been that I'm sleep deprived but I'm pretty sure it was mostly the fic)
awn chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Excellent! I really loved this one. I'm not much of a RonxHarry reader, to be honest, but I saw a link to this one and thought it seemed interesting. And I'm not disappointed! I like how you keep all people in-character: Harry's insecurity, Hermione's intuition, and Ron's lack of emotional competence. Thank you. I may have to look for more HarryxRon fics now.
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This is so cute! I HATE Weasley bashing with the biggest passion you'll ever see. Not many people write about Ron as one of the main characters and not just as main supporting role ( if that even makes sense). But everyone's OBSESSED about Hermione. This story is going on my fluff list. I Love this story if I haven't made that clear already!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Great development
Mirage chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
cute
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I'm not a Rorry fan. It just makes me uncomfortable.
But this fic was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
As a normal drarry fan, I don't think I've ever read a Ron/Harry story but being slightly uncomfortable with the concept in itself, this is a nice first one to read! A few grammar things but everyone makes mistakes