Reviews for The Unseen Champion
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 1/10
Aww! Alright, you've gotten me on a H/R kick now, these next few hours are on you...

Seriously, great story. Loved the premise of it and you got Harry's melodrama down pat!
PJoHoOFan chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh my gods! EEEEE! *Fangirl squeals* Before this, I didn't really ship Harry and Ron together but this is SO ADORABLE! I REPENT MY IDEALS OF NOT LOVING THE HARRY X RON SHIP! MAY THE GODS BLESS THIS HOLY SHIP!
Alwinfy chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
O_o... MY EYES ARE TAINTED!
Gay marriaGE? Wut?
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I usually am totally not a Rorry person, but I appear to be extremely adaptable. The story's well written, and it almost seems like it would happen canon, you know? Except for Ron usually being a massive dunderhead, I mean. I loved the part in the end about when Ron tried to take Harry to Hogsmeade, and Harry thought Ron was just looking for Hermione. :)
Blithesome chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Very nice fic, I love the more unusual pairing. Neville's timing at the end was golden.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
So much angst and sadness at first, but I'm a sucker for that lol. Loved this one too!
Gleas chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was just perfect...
DramaSpell chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I was crying then squealing the whole time while reading this xD
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh, Ron... This was quite lovely. Had me crying for Harry a lot.
Ryuu-Kashi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was meh. I cried for Harry but Ron was a little of a disappointment. I think it would have been better if they didn't get together or show some more Intel on Ron's half. Also, you had them flirting like they had been in a relationship for a while when it wasn't. But I did cry... a lot so feel good about that.
whoarewemistaken chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
you broke my heart several times with that fic! but i loved the end and i think it's great that there isn't any hermione bashing in it :)
HallowedNight chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Aww, this was so cute And surprisingly realistic. I love3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Okay so I normally do not ship Ron and Harry but this has got to be the most adorable thing I have ever read in my entire life because GUH FEELS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
My favourite Ron/Harry slash. I love it
micheley3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
2nd time reading, cried again, still wish Ron suffered more for inadvertently causing Harry so much pain
lol