Reviews for Lonesome Hearts
Angelofmusic46 chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Awww... They're so cute. I was kinda going he would propose, but this is good too!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
*stares at screen with mouth agape* marry me Erik...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Awww... I need a man like that! "In my life, there's been no one like him anywhere, anywhere where he is... If he asked, I'd be his..." They make such a cute couple.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
*pushes them together* JUST KISS ALREADY! They are so adorable.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I'm sorry, but how could anyone not like pumpkin pie!? And Jack is starting to annoy me.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I know this Erik is meant to look like Gerik, but Ben Lewis comes to mind. And I remember in "Winter Heat" Christine noticed that Erik had a nice butt as well.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Oh jeez... The perfect meeting for our future lovebirds.
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So far, I'm in love. You have a lovely witty style, and Mrs. Landry is a proper hoot and a half. I hope the rest of this fic is just as delectable.

Interesting making baking their passion. Phantom phics are usually all about the music.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
OMG, I thought he was going to ask her to marry him! Please update! UPDATE!
aleaokielias chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
First I want to congratulate you on this story. It is lovely and I enjoyed reading it many times.
It's been a while since your last update and I wonder if there will be any for this and the other stories that I confess became in love with. If you are posting somewhere else please let me know. Many thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Where is the next one!?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
One thing i've noticed is that you have a tendency to spell a certain word wrong. it is opportunity, not oppertunity.
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Another job well done I just fell in love with this story. I am going to get on my hands and knees and beg for you to finish this story. Please please please please begins to cry finish this story.
Miss Rune chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
Can't wait till they get married and you UPDATE! (glares) I love how you portray Christine as less naive then how some people write her. :)
HeartsBroken chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
please finish this story. I know you said you were almost done, but i want to read what happens when Erik and Christine live together. I know you haven't updated in years, but please finish this story and upload the chapters so all your readers, including me, get to see how you envisioned this story. PLEASE UPDATE!