Reviews for Lonesome Hearts
AnonymousFan chapter 13 . 3/29
Thank you for the Jersey Boys references
Angelofmusic46 chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Awww... They're so cute. I was kinda going he would propose, but this is good too!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
*stares at screen with mouth agape* marry me Erik...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Awww... I need a man like that! "In my life, there's been no one like him anywhere, anywhere where he is... If he asked, I'd be his..." They make such a cute couple.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
*pushes them together* JUST KISS ALREADY! They are so adorable.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I'm sorry, but how could anyone not like pumpkin pie!? And Jack is starting to annoy me.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I know this Erik is meant to look like Gerik, but Ben Lewis comes to mind. And I remember in "Winter Heat" Christine noticed that Erik had a nice butt as well.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Oh jeez... The perfect meeting for our future lovebirds.
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So far, I'm in love. You have a lovely witty style, and Mrs. Landry is a proper hoot and a half. I hope the rest of this fic is just as delectable.

Interesting making baking their passion. Phantom phics are usually all about the music.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
OMG, I thought he was going to ask her to marry him! Please update! UPDATE!
aleaokielias chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
First I want to congratulate you on this story. It is lovely and I enjoyed reading it many times.
It's been a while since your last update and I wonder if there will be any for this and the other stories that I confess became in love with. If you are posting somewhere else please let me know. Many thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Where is the next one!?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
One thing i've noticed is that you have a tendency to spell a certain word wrong. it is opportunity, not oppertunity.
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Another job well done I just fell in love with this story. I am going to get on my hands and knees and beg for you to finish this story. Please please please please begins to cry finish this story.
Miss Rune chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
Can't wait till they get married and you UPDATE! (glares) I love how you portray Christine as less naive then how some people write her. :)