Reviews for Lonesome Hearts
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So far, I'm in love. You have a lovely witty style, and Mrs. Landry is a proper hoot and a half. I hope the rest of this fic is just as delectable.

Interesting making baking their passion. Phantom phics are usually all about the music.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
OMG, I thought he was going to ask her to marry him! Please update! UPDATE!
aleaokielias chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
First I want to congratulate you on this story. It is lovely and I enjoyed reading it many times.
It's been a while since your last update and I wonder if there will be any for this and the other stories that I confess became in love with. If you are posting somewhere else please let me know. Many thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Where is the next one!?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
One thing i've noticed is that you have a tendency to spell a certain word wrong. it is opportunity, not oppertunity.
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Another job well done I just fell in love with this story. I am going to get on my hands and knees and beg for you to finish this story. Please please please please begins to cry finish this story.
Miss Rune chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
Can't wait till they get married and you UPDATE! (glares) I love how you portray Christine as less naive then how some people write her. :)
HeartsBroken chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
please finish this story. I know you said you were almost done, but i want to read what happens when Erik and Christine live together. I know you haven't updated in years, but please finish this story and upload the chapters so all your readers, including me, get to see how you envisioned this story. PLEASE UPDATE!
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
tears again? Christine is reminding me a bit of Brenden Frasier's character in the movie Bedazzled when he wishes to be emotional and can't stop crying because of the "beautiful" sunset. :D Other

than that, it's a wonderful and well-crafted story! Well done!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 23 . 5/7/2011
Oh, I loved it!

Pleeeaase update someday
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aww... That's so cute! (too busy reading to think of anything better to say at the moment)
karith chapter 23 . 12/17/2009
Please continue this story. It's great does Erik and Christine get married or anything. Please continue this:)
waggers12345 chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
love the story plz update soon
DreamTheDream chapter 23 . 5/21/2009
You must must MUST continue! I've spent the last month reading all of your completed stories and they're brilliant! You have a wonderful talent! Please don't leave this one!
operaghostspooks chapter 1 . 2/26/2009