Reviews for Harry McGonagall
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 21 . 2/22
Aww you don't give Wood nearly enough credit. Also I'm curious to see how next year plays out, Harry kept his green eyes and when Remus Lupin met him for the first time he said he recognized him "not by your scar but by your eyes, there your mother- Lily's."
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 18 . 2/22
Mmmm Padma is Harry's best friend too isn't she? I mean it is the golden trio not the golden duo.
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 15 . 2/22
I'm getting some Harmony vibes :)
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 7 . 2/22
Awww happy birthday Minerva. Also loved the Padma inclusion!
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 6 . 2/22
Lol Draco.
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 4 . 2/22
Aww Ollie and Penny are together, how sweet. Also love the Snape protest stuff and the Dumbledore bits. The inclusion of Padma is amazing too.
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 3 . 2/22
Ooooh does this mean that Padma is the new Ron? That sounds cool! This just keeps getting more and more intresting. I've always liked Padma anyway.
InfinityBookwormXD chapter 2 . 2/21
Amazing content! Also I love the idea of Harry and Hermione being in Ravenclaw, I'm a Ravenclaw myself after all. This is one of my favorite fics of all time already and I'm on chapter 2.
justotherfangirl chapter 36 . 2/14
I love how you included DanRad and Emma Watson into this. Your story is damn. I love it.
M chapter 36 . 2/5
Daniel Radcliff is Harry Potters name and Emma Watson is hermione Grangers name. So it's technically harry asking hermione to dance and hermione asking harry to dance. What a coincidence.
TNG best of the arcs
I made that review before I got to the part where you mentioned my home team. Damn straight Cubs never win against us STL all the way. Pennant say what what
Cubs sux cards all the way
Such a good story then you had to being religion into it. Why can't you people keep your nose out of where it does not belong. Why can't you be a good little Christan and keep away from anything to do with magic and the supernatural. While we are at it stay away from Yule.
castandblast chapter 1 . 2/1
I live in chicago, so reading that they're in places I know well, like 6 flags Great America, makes me feel more connected to this story already
5,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »