Reviews for Harry McGonagall
HermyLovegood chapter 24 . 3/25
Note on that last bit:obviously he saw his greatest fear.
Christopher chapter 5 . 3/24
Wow great story so far keep it up i LOVE IT
Specky Clarke chapter 38 . 3/21
Yet another great story, just getting to the interesting part unfinished. This REALLY pisses me off.
Triwell chapter 5 . 3/19
My god the One ring to rule them all was a horcrux so glad Sauron didn't make 7
Specky Clarke chapter 17 . 3/19
Excellent solution to Lockheart and I always thought that JKR got the Ravenclaw entrance completely wrong. Anyone could answer a riddle and gain entrance. Very good story, well written.
Bitter chapter 2 . 3/16
Dude, you are kind of sucking harry dick, a bit to much.
HermyLovegood chapter 6 . 3/8
Ravenclawsdonthaveaportraittheyvegotaeagleitasksthemquestions
Jaceconfuzed chapter 2 . 3/8
More like 'best friend off the continent' but yeah. This is a pretty good story. I think the punishment of Draco is harsh. Ms. Hooch tends to exaggerate, but I think this is blown way out of proportion.
HermyLovegood chapter 4 . 3/7
Awesome. I like it.
Hipparcos562 chapter 6 . 3/3
In response to your observation:
post/74029/why-the-marauders-map-is-useless
Why are the reviewers being so mean! Your book is amazing!
Ugh I'm so confused. No one can decide if Hermione was petrified in Canon for 3 months or 3 weeks... I say 3 weeks because it was before the quidditch game but idk
I was pretty interested until you said "change his fingerprints and "stuff"".. that made it seem really childlike
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/5
I'm sorry, I just couldn't get into this; so many things about who Harry is are so blithely dismissed and altered - it's extremely jarring. The writing is good, but the strange characterization is what takes me out of the story over and over.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 23 . 1/30
it was good at the beginning... but kind of spiraled down at this point... I'm sorry, but I really did like it up until this point. I will keep reading it though to give it another chance.
5,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »