Reviews for Harry McGonagall
huntjd1 chapter 39 . 7/16
Well I enjoyed the first part of the story.
huntjd1 chapter 37 . 7/16
? While I am still very much enjoying this story I am looking for the part where the champions explode at the organizes of the second task and demand honor duels for kidnapping their loved ones and putting them is such extreme danger. I glanced at the beginning of the next chapter and it appears none of the champions even lodged a protest. I know if it was me I would be trying to proclaim some blood feuds even if they were illegal.
huntjd1 chapter 19 . 7/16
Evan though Harry obviously went over board with his counter attack and I understand why Harry is held to a higher slandered I don't believe from the events that you described that harry was the first to be attacked. I may be mistaken but since Draco was hurling insults proclaiming himself hostile. I believe that any form of deliberate physical contact may be construed as an attack. Harry was trying to walk away. I believe that most modern day courts would construe that as some form of assault. Now if you consider magical Britain is quite a bit behind the times I would think that Draco grabbing him would justify if not demand at least some form of retaliation. I think that while Harry may have gone overboard he at least had some justification. This is not meant as a criticism I am just offering my opinion on what constitutes an attack. I have absolutely no legal expertise this is just what I think is the case I may be completely wrong. That being said I am still enjoying the story.
huntjd1 chapter 3 . 7/15
I have enjoyed this story so far but I just could not resit commenting on Hermione being so upset over not immediately being told about a life threatening secret. If she cant understand than she is no friend. Everyone has secrets. I am sorry but since Hermione has never had any friends before I just don't understand why she would take such offence at discovering a secret of her first friend. After all she hasn't even known Harry for six months and she expects to knw all his deepest darkest secrets? I am sorry but this soon into her first ever friendship I can not even conceive of her throwing such a fit about discovering he has had a name change even though his identity is someone so famous. Personally with the death threat hanging over his head I would think anyone with the tenth of her smarts would understand. Please don't take this as a flame it is not intended as such. I actually enjoyed the encounter with the troll even if the reason for the encounter could use some work. Please forgive me if I am incorrect in my assumption that someone so staved for a friend would not overreact about discovering such a secret but would instead seek to find
aajrose01gmail.com chapter 6 . 7/14
I know why they never noticed Pettigrew!
Tired chapter 29 . 6/30
I’m getting a bit tired of Cindy acting like a huge bitch. I tried not to let it get to me because some parents do suck, but man oh man she’s something else. She hit Harry across the face for something her daughter caused and then gets up in Harry’s ass for giving into his anger. I’m also sick of Harry’s sister for getting away with everything and hardly getting punished. She shouldn’t have to make her brother buy her anything even with her money. Ughhh. This is honestly one of the top notch HP fanfics I’ve ever read though.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 39 . 6/10
Love it Love it Love it! i usually dont like Harry/Hermione parrings but this is amazing!
Don't you love how none of those morons ever, ever seem to think to BIND PETTIGREW SO THAT HE CAN'T ESCAPE? *sigh*
I don't understand why Harry is being forced to be that little cuntlette's shopping slave.
(I have yet to understand the point behind drinking "pumpkin juice". There is no such thing. And besides, even if there was, all those kids would never be going to class because they'd be stuck in the bathroom with diarrhea. Pumpkin juice. Right. What was JKR smoking?)

Yeah, "howlers" are rude, abusive, and at the very least, insensitive. They should be crammed up the senders' ass if the sender is sending it to a kid.
I like how you include Harry's parents' names in with Harry's for the post-war babies. It's nice to see Harry's parents' sacrifice remembered.

Brianna is a cuntlette.
I liked the Daniel Radcliffe cameo. That was clever and funny.
Do all little sisters run around trying to find ways to get their older brothers in trouble or is Brianna just "spehsel"? She sounds like a perfect match for Percy.
HI CROOKS!
Wait...so a "slight accent" suddenly became a full-blown, hard-to-understand accent? Huh. Makes me suspicious about the new teacher.
5,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »