Reviews for Harry McGonagall
MissyMoeDoe chapter 11 . 10/23
That's bullsh**. His sister needs to fess up. That's a breach of trust that's would have ANYONE fight to prove their innocence.
Meh is the messiah chapter 12 . 10/23
Brianna, in my opinion, is a spoilt little brat that regrets everything she says when it has a disadvantage against her and her wellbeing, but is completely fine making others take the blame for her when she gets away scot-free.
Also the Mcgonagalls took it too far, saying just because of a Quidditch disagreement, saying Harry betrayed the family.
Well done Harry.
CarolsSister chapter 3 . 10/7
Would Al's last name happen to be Einstein?
CarolsSister chapter 2 . 10/7
Uh, why didn't Draco get some kind of reprimand for calling Minerva "Aunt Minnie"?
nilluminator chapter 1 . 10/1
I'm halfway through the fic and I'm compelled to heavily praise you for a very consistent and well-thought-out story. Your changes have been very interesting to follow and I think I'm going to enjoy your other fics as well.
Hi, there seems to be a rumor going around that FFnet will be closing down. This is the first fic that came to my mind when I heard. It has been one of my favorite HP fics ever (I’m the one who made the cover art! Haha) & I’d hate for it to be lost to time. Have you considered posting this to other FF sites like AO3? Or maybe it’s already there?
And I'm not even going to get into the bullshit House-elf revisionism.
Wow, the amount Snape and Slytherin bashing in this story is actually disgusting. It's like you are treating them as the beyond the worst possible for year 6, while in year 1. And even then, most of what you've said is utterly untrue.
celin chapter 1 . 8/25
useless comment, really, but his new birthday is my actual one, so, uh, yay
disneyfananalyst chapter 17 . 8/24
Lol I love how you had Harry grow up in the Midwest and he actually has a midwestern accent. Bat-trees. XD
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 8/19
I really love this story; it's well written and engaging, very well done.
HoneyBear84 chapter 38 . 8/10
Love it
Kai chapter 10 . 7/26
Ah, so, like in canon Snape commits treason by limiting aurors and healers to solely his Slytherin death eater buddies and Dumbledore knows and covers it. They both deserve the death penalty for that. Dumbledore is not shy about spouting that Voldemort will return and openly does everything in his considerable power to preserve Voldemort's terrorist infrastructure. And no one EVER sees that? Mind magics are really powerful, aren't they?
Lewis James Potter chapter 34 . 6/30
The movies are approved by JR, and the books only refer to male DURMSTRANG students and i seen webpages referencing one school for witchcraft and one for wizard who says there can't be more than one school per country

loving this story
Lewis James Potter chapter 3 . 6/28
5 5 10 of each year has been confirmed

We know this from Harry room, Harry, Dean, Ron, Nev, and Seamus.

sure, there were five Lions as well but seeing as the story was told from Harry pov, from the boys form. love the story
5,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »