Reviews for Harry McGonagall
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 3 . 1/15
welp i got to stop reading this. i love the twins and their really cant be a story where they are stupid to demand answers and give nothing in return
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 3 . 1/15
lol at first i was pissed the twins knew and i was furious that you gave them some mysterious powers to know who harry really was but i forgot the map lol
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 2 . 1/15
this also makes no sense. snape should not have such hostility to harry. he doesn't look like james and snape has no issue with McGonagall. he shouldn't had felt the need to read Harry's mind or even question him the exact same way as in the book.
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 2 . 1/15
the interaction between harry and draco shouldn't have happened. having connections with a professor doesn't warrant anyone to want to be friends with some random student. draco only confronted harry because he had actually looked up to harry before that day and wanted to impress him. this was just giving a reason to make draco relevant in this story and to make an eneime out if him using words directly from the book.
Average BabaBoi chapter 26 . 1/14
I don't understand Hermione being annoyed, even slightly, at Harry not asking her out; if she wanted a date with him that bad, she should ask him out herself.
Fick Chick chapter 16 . 12/12/2023
How did Ginny get into the Ravenclaw Common Room for their party?
Tony Moonstone chapter 39 . 11/24/2023
yes, Yes, YES, YES!
This was downright AWESOME!
I LOVED everything about it.
The Drama and Romance, the twists and turns.
I liked the turnout of where the story went.
I like Harry's sister Brianna, and that Hermione was finally Harry's love interest.
That Padma was friends with them cause I don't see much stories with her involved.
Now I discovered their is a sequel?
Onward I go.
Tony Moonstone chapter 36 . 11/24/2023
I really like how you used the characters actors names to get a dance at the ball. That made me raise an eyebrow or two.
I like that the Twiwizard tournament is in France, never seen thar before.
Onward I read.
Two chapters to go
Tony Moonstone chapter 20 . 11/22/2023
Never have I read an instance that McGonagall would have entered the Chamber especially sliding down to get to it. I love how Harry slew the Basilisk.
Loving this story with each chapter I read.
Onward I go, but first need to sleep.
Tony Moonstone chapter 9 . 11/21/2023
You made my dreams come true.
You made McGonagall fight Quirrelmort.
Thanks so much for that.
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 5 . 11/21/2023
So far the story is quite good.
I LOVE MCGONAGALL!
I actually found it funny, I just finished reading a story where Snape is Harry's father to this one where Snape is totally a terrible person to be near.
Polar opposite of them.
I laughed when you called Dumbledore, "Dumb Old Dork".
Onward to the next chapter.
Csbushong chapter 31 . 11/7/2023
Forced exercise!? NOOOO!
Tulugaq chapter 32 . 10/4/2023
The twist on the Triwizard Tournament is amazing!
Tulugaq chapter 26 . 10/4/2023
There are psychological reasons why people in poverty “squander” money when they get money. Harry is being kind of an asshole (or rather the author is judgemental and ignorant).
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2023
JKR's Snape hates Harry because of James. WHY is Snape picking on Professor Mcgonagall's great nephew? Starting with the legilimency attack? Harry isn't even a Gryff. Otherwise , great story. Thanks
5,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »