Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Spica75 chapter 5 . 10/20
The idea of taking down the christmas tree right after christmas?

Very strange and very recent "invention" which i personally cannot believe people pick up, it tries to rush a 3 week celebration into a few days, no wonder people get stressed. Christmas is 24th of december to january 13th, and real tradition for the tree is to "plunder" it on that last day(originally of edibles or minor "presents" put in the tree depending on regional tradition) and take it down afterwards or sometimes as part of the plundering.

Before the 90s, i knew absolutely noone who took down the christmas tree before new years day, and almost noone who did it before january 7th.
PiBrain chapter 33 . 10/15
They're really encouraging him to put himself in even more danger by trying the task rather than just purposefully failing. They must really care about him, indeed!
PiBrain chapter 24 . 10/14
Majorly traumatic event, why not have Harry's friends and family disregard his emotions and tease him mercilessly about it, it's not like he just saw a lifelike imitation of his best-friend dead on the ground or anything.
PiBrain chapter 20 . 10/14
Oh, they lose fifty points for punching a git, but they earn fifty for fighting and killing a basilisk, that seems about right
PiBrain chapter 19 . 10/14
Ok, giving up on this fic soon, the characters are too annoying, I'll do my best to stick with it because I hate abandoning things, but my god, Brianna needs a beat down, Harry's not much better, and everyone else seems to jump between personalities or shares one
PiBrain chapter 19 . 10/14
What a ridiculous punishment, from the amount of points taken to the detentions and then adding the ban on is just too much, we've seen others get far less for similar infringements, it makes no sense to randomly have Harry be given such a heavy punishment. Focusing on a really random thing to complain about here, I know,just rubs me the wrong way.
Silvercry chapter 12 . 9/30
Not sure I like Harry revealing himself to the Dursley’s, but the rest of this chapter was straight fire. Nice work!
KingKharia chapter 35 . 9/30
Did his Patronus really have to be a tabby cat?
Moonkat85 chapter 39 . 9/29
I loved your story and I cannot wait to read the sequel. Thank you for writing such awesome story.

You are a great writer.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 39 . 9/13
Wow, you did an incredible job with this alternative story and it’s follow up! The only thing that threw me off was every time there was a mid-chapter segue, I kept reading theHM-HM-HMin Dolores’ voice, LOL!
Ugh chapter 1 . 8/26
This chapter took forever to read, and I am a INSANELY fast reader (850 words per min)
But gr8
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 36 . 8/19
Really? Actor inserts? If it wasn't for Mr. Radcliffe showing up, it would have been subtle. You could have at least made their physical features the same as the characters that they played.
E.Elliot chapter 38 . 8/18
I love it!
Wolvie26 chapter 38 . 8/5
Love it!
Multifandomdislexycdemigod chapter 1 . 7/14
This story looks really promising!I got a kick out of you using Brianna since that's my name. Can iask why you chose that spelling? It's not a common one, by my experience.
5,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »