Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Jaoheah chapter 32 . 7h
an age like doesn't make you look old like that, they took an aging potion to get passed the age lines in canon, as they did not know that there were age lines on the carridge they couldn't have thought to take an aging potion.
Jaoheah chapter 15 . 10h
Shouldn't it be the Bronze Trio?
Jaoheah chapter 14 . 10h
Shouldn't it be the Bronze Trio?
Vance McGill chapter 23 . 1/18
Really McGonagall? A Quidditch fan like you should know the longest match was around three months long!
Vance McGill chapter 22 . 1/18
I really wish in "Smart Harry" fics, or "Helpful Adults/Loving Family" fics, someone would realize EARLY ENOUGH that if Pettigrew was BLOWN UP they would find MORE than a finger!
fatandsquat chapter 3 . 1/17
Putting this in humor category is false advertising.
Marj123 chapter 39 . 1/7
I very much enjoyed this story, (although Brianna is a brat.) Thank you.
Firespark7 chapter 39 . 12/28/2021
This story... it's just... art! PURE. ART! In fact, if I were to ever write a dictionnary, for the word "art", I would write the definition: "Harry McGonagall" (with a link as a reference)! Very well done! I will definitely read the sequal!

I do want to note, however, that the process of becoming an animagus is vastly different than the one you described, but your version did create a better narrative.
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 11 . 11/23/2021
It is Gurnee Mills
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
poor first year girl. Oh and Percy mind your manners
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 6 . 11/22/2021
I thought that Cedric was the Hufflepuff seeker?
Spica75 chapter 5 . 10/20/2021
The idea of taking down the christmas tree right after christmas?

Very strange and very recent "invention" which i personally cannot believe people pick up, it tries to rush a 3 week celebration into a few days, no wonder people get stressed. Christmas is 24th of december to january 13th, and real tradition for the tree is to "plunder" it on that last day(originally of edibles or minor "presents" put in the tree depending on regional tradition) and take it down afterwards or sometimes as part of the plundering.

Before the 90s, i knew absolutely noone who took down the christmas tree before new years day, and almost noone who did it before january 7th.
PiBrain chapter 33 . 10/15/2021
They're really encouraging him to put himself in even more danger by trying the task rather than just purposefully failing. They must really care about him, indeed!
PiBrain chapter 24 . 10/14/2021
Majorly traumatic event, why not have Harry's friends and family disregard his emotions and tease him mercilessly about it, it's not like he just saw a lifelike imitation of his best-friend dead on the ground or anything.
PiBrain chapter 20 . 10/14/2021
Oh, they lose fifty points for punching a git, but they earn fifty for fighting and killing a basilisk, that seems about right
5,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »