Reviews for Harry McGonagall
MadaraRapeFace chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I would like to point out something, yes Snape was an asshole and he did hate Harry and to some degree Neville. However it's completly unrealistic of how you hate on him, whithout Snape Harry would not even be alive at some point. Yes he also hated James Potter, but he loved Lily and would do anything for her. As for Dumbledore: he kept secrets from Harry that were important, he also is to blame for Harrys bad life but you also hate on him like he is a Villain. Extremly unrealistic. I love your Fanfics and the story they have. For me it's just kinda weird to see someone hate people so much, after all you are a great writer. If you were to become more neutral to them, then i could keep reading your Fanfictions, but as for now, i just can't. Sorry for my english and hope you read this comment.
Jonah chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Having read the second chapter, I am even more impressed with the writing here. I love how you have gone with this, it shows how different something as small as changing where Harry was raised can have such a large effect on the overall story. I'm excited to see where else this goes.
Jonah chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I thought overall the writing was quite enjoyable, I'm sad to hear that the rest of the chapters won't be nearly as long as I love a good long book.
Treason666 chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
I tried, I really did try to enjoy this, I made it this far, but my god, Brianna has pissed me off since she first showed up... I just can't do it any more, I would've pummeled her into the damn ground if she was a real person...
Hayden Bennett chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
This is just great really. I feel thrilled reading this, and I hope to see more!
Katie 3 chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
There was a theory on pinterest that said maybe they didn't see Peter because animagi could only be seen if you knew the person was an animagus and the reason harry could see Peter that one time was that he was in human form at the time.
Noradin chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
A bit steeped in America-worship, which gets quite annoying, but otherwise good.
I don't think I will continue reading though since this is basically a crossover between Harry Potter and a Mary Sue version of the magical world.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 38 . 4/8/2015
ass-hole reporter
stacygrrl2002 chapter 37 . 4/8/2015
Its the story of course, but injuring all those animals for a contest? What a bunch of barbarians they are dealing with.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 35 . 4/8/2015
kewl
stacygrrl2002 chapter 34 . 4/8/2015
the writing is good... but crap, crap, crap to the goblet
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 4/8/2015
still think its a load of crap, even if its a needed plot element..
stacygrrl2002 chapter 32 . 4/8/2015
I still think that's a load of crap. Underage and not even present? Bull.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 30 . 4/8/2015
damn shame they just can't seem to take care of business and let Peter get away again. and damn dementors also.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
ah,ha. The root of the plot, and Ron did not get chewed up.
4,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »