Reviews for Harry McGonagall
jchangpa chapter 26 . 2/18
after everything good that happen on the story, we still has to deal with stupid bigot with no brain. Sure he get hit hard, but there is something call brain that must stop the idiotic prat from kissing the mud. I can understand that Draco is a moron, but please it has to stop as you do with Ron.
MoltenCheese chapter 38 . 2/17
Good Job! Great Story! I enjoyed it very much.
jeymien chapter 11 . 2/13
Wow, I'm surprised that Brianna never fessed up or got in trouble for what she did. $1000 fine and Hermione blamed? There's no way that kid deserved to go to Great America - she should've been grounded. Can't believe she's that bad a kid to let another, a guest get blamed for what she did.
Goose chapter 5 . 2/8
I know you don't like Dumbledore, but Dumb-old-dork? Really? Its hard to take this story, and you as a writer seriously when you resort to bashing such as this.
2l2l chapter 11 . 1/31
Make Brianna pay!
Will chapter 13 . 1/29
I really like this story. I do have two problems with it so far.
1. Ollivander was going to alert Dumbledore when Harry's wand was bought because it was Riddle's twin. Dumbledore should be very suspicious of Harry from the day he got his wand.
2. Americans don't play Quidditch. It's in one of the accompanying book JK Rowling published. It's like Soccer.
I only have one request: please change every "Quirrdemort" to "Quirrelmort." It will just sound funnier. Other than that, absolutely perfect!
Love this! Thank you so much for writing it, I'm really enjoying it!
I love this so much! Thank you so much for writing this!
pistachiocreampie chapter 1 . 1/25
This is a fantastic story so far! I love how different American magical society is. Very excited to read more :)
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm confused, was the scar removed or hidden?
In reality I will accept that the way the case was handle is really professional. But the penalty is extreme ridiculous. Also the monetary part is just a mockery that really do not cover any penalty. Anyway it was interesting up to here. I will not review any previous chapter simple because some were good and most of them were not so good.
Residenthobo chapter 11 . 1/17
I... wow. I actually liked Brianna, y'know?

And then she pulls this.
*cough*whatabitch*cough*
Great chapter author, it really made me emotional about this story. Granted, I was feeling mad at Brianna, but most fanfics don't even manage that :3
InwoodHp chapter 39 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this series and its sequel. Extremely well done.
gwillem chapter 5 . 1/16
First person I've seen who figured out where JKR 'borrowed' the idea of a horcrux from.
4,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »