Reviews for Harry McGonagall
suziq968 chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
Great point! Movies make the strangest changes sometimes. It's not like Viktor and Fleur wouldn't be at a school with both sexes. It was a stupid choice, kind of like saying that Harry would have just stood there and watched Snape AK Dumbledore in the HBP movie. Completely stupid and unnecessary change to the story.
suziq968 chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
Just writers isn't a poem, nibbled, however did write a poem which is credited to have been inspired by your story.
suziq968 chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
Shouldn't the Ravenclaw uniforms be blue and bronze instead of silver and Hufflepuff be yellow and black?
suziq968 chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
If they caught Brianna they should have caught Lightfoot
suziq968 chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
See, please and thank you are wonderful words. It's like 4am and I'm still reading. Must be a good story. Tomorrow after I've got some sleep I candy actually give details on why. Thanks
suziq968 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Wow, this looks like a whole new story. I always like to see the differences authors imagine Harry would have without the abuse. I like that he's not going to say who he is for a while although I'm sure truth will probably out eventually. Hopefully, they can scare the Dursleys away or the wards have failed. They should have failed because it was never home. Doorstep, honestly, that's always been the number one peeve.
quin3218 chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Loving this! And I'm a Ravenclaw so I like them being in the same house. ]
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
i am so disappointedin you... he had an invisibily cloak, instead of using to walk p to Ginny and disarming her he did that... im no sure if i can bring myself to read further when you do something so utterly stupid, its so unreasonable that nobody sane would ever contemplate throwing away such an advantage liek that.. goddamn man, what were you thinking when you wrote that garbage? now i cant trust you to not do something this stupid again and if i continue reading im going to expect this nonsense every time a similar confronation happens. the forced drama is pathetic.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
Flitwick is an utter moron, yes lets use detentions to teach them how to clean the normal way instead of the magic way, i mean, its not like its a magic school for teaching kids to learn how ot do magic right... wait, it is? oh.. you dont punish bad behaviour by humiliation, you do it by forcing them to do productive work, they are not adults, criminal adults get sent to prison because they already know how to behave but dont behave porperly anyway, children should have their behaviour corrected, this certainly is not being done here.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
even if they use that pensieve memory to try and get Lucius drugged by truth serum and fail, its still damning as hell and would massively ruin his rep, so i really hope it gets used.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
snakes do not rip and tear, seriously people, just because JKR is a moron you dont have to copy her stupid moments. if you dont believe me just go watch some videos of snakes attackign and eating things, there is no ripping and tearing, there is biting, strangling, devouring, stuff like that, snake things.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
do kids that age honestly wonder why they are annoyed when people they like shows signs of fancying people? whenever i was in a similar position at that age i figured out what was going on pretty much immediatly, was i a genius, other kids stupid or is this just nonsense fiction drama? its just so weird how often i read where characters ask themselves why it annoys them like that.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
going to be interesting to see how this affects your story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
i have a very good memory, and when judging people i take in their past, present and potential future from that at all times when i think of them, i dont think im going to be very interested whenever Brianna shows up from now on. Oh well, thats not a bash on story just that i hate one of your characters on a personal level, ive never been mcuh for cowards, children or adults.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
oh god "that's quite an honer" i read "that's quite an boner" but then i rechecked what the hell i just read. I recommend fixing that part, to honor or honour, forgotten which is the british and which is the american verison.
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »