Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
#odd
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 9 . 1/24/2020
Just a comment on your author note, considering that he arrived just as Harry passed out. I suspect he told teachers that he was going to ministry and just hid in his office until an alarm spell somewhere in the 3rd floor traps went off and then went invisible and down there. All he needed to do is fly off school on broom, get out of sight and shrink broom, go invisible and return to his office.
Lordlexx chapter 31 . 1/12/2020
I feel like the Weasley twins would have loved that workshop they went to.
Lordlexx chapter 3 . 1/12/2020
There were 10 Griffyndor 1st years. Harry, Hermione, Neville, Parvati, Lavender, Dean, Seamus, Ron, Fay Dunbar, and an unnamed girl.
Steffy4s3 chapter 36 . 12/21/2019
I enjoyed your use of Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe.
Ms MJ chapter 2 . 12/15/2019
Good on McGonagall collecting evidence! Also lol'd when she slapped Snape. That's such a lioness reaction.
Ms MJ chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
Aww, this is adorable. I like that Harry and Brianna don't always get along, like normal siblings, and how much Minerva is doing for her nephew and niece. CARE is also definitely a far better acronym than SPEW. I do like how Mark and Cindy bring up not wanting to risk being sued, especially the dig at Lucius Malfoy and his lack of character! That's such an American thing to concern oneself with.

One thing that got me wondering was how Harry and Brianna say "mom" and "mommy" instead of "mum" and "mummy", but then using more British words like "rubbish", too. And the first MACUSA wizard not immediately catching onto the accent, but maybe he just enjoys watching a lot of BBC, lol.
brady66 chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
OMG I cannot stand Brianna. She gets Hermione in trouble, doesn’t care and is the biggest brat ever. Her parents just let her do whatever she wants to do. She’s a child but dang she needs some manners
krewetka chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
Such an America-wank...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2019
One of the best Harry Potter fanfics! I just read the second chapter and I already love everything about it. Mcgonagall's character is so interesting, and to be honest it feels like I'm reading a different version of the books.
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 17 . 12/1/2019
Reading this story again something struck me; the Muggle Studies professor stating that no shield charm could stop a bullet.
This seems to be commonly assumed by many fanfic writers and I don't really understand why. We know from Deathly Hallows that a shield charm can impede material objects. People have made arguments based on the kinetic energy of bullets but I don't find them convincing. If magic was constrained by the conventional laws of physics we would see wizards pulled forward or thrown back every time they cast an Accio spell or Impedimenta jinx, as a result of Newton's 3rd law.
To me the most important argument against this is that the magic in Harry Potter is mainly based on traditional European folklore, and deflecting bullets magically has been part of that ever since the invention of firearms
This seems to be an assumption mostly made by American writers and I suspect they just don't like to think that anything can render their idol, the Almighty Gun, impotent.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Nice gk
aries12345251 chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
trash another canon rehash with the same plot with the canon with a little edit to call it a fanfic
Traveler301 chapter 6 . 11/12/2019
I have often wondered the same thing. Big hole left kindly by JKR. (lol)
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301 chapter 2 . 11/12/2019
As far as I'm concerned, Deathly Hallows sucked, so, you write this story any way you want as it is your story. Personally, I like your story better than JKR's. Yours, at least makes sense. I love what you're doing with Snape. Dumbledore, well, he's an ASS with a capital ASS. First book, JKR had him say,"I wouldn't get rid of that scar ,if I could,". I've never liked his character since. I know canon freaks will howl about it but that is why it's called FAN FICTION. It's your story, write it any way you want.
Thanks,