Reviews for Harry McGonagall
julia.quizon chapter 2 . 6/16
I think this is a fantastic story, almost like a mini version of the actual series. I think this story is done, but so far I've liked the changes. One thing that I did notice is that the Ravenclaw way of getting into the tower is different. In the books, they have an enchanted knocked that would give the Ravenclaws a riddle to solve before entering. I thought it would have been interesting to see Harry and Hermione try to solve these riddles. Oh and I liked that you didn't force Ron on them. It was nice to see that they all did meet, but it makes the biggest difference. It's a great story!
Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliff? Really? You're not even trying to be subtle here, are you?
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 5/23
Snape is truly getting what he deserves.
Corneliusduke chapter 34 . 5/17
I was hoping that being in Ravenclaw Harry would avoid this. The triwizard tournament is sheer drivel, and so nauseating. I would think any magical would cancel out any thing like a 14 year old's forged signature, that is pathetic. Harry should never have been allowed to take part that's just common sense. "Magical contract ", what a load of crap.
Ezzin chapter 5 . 5/14
I knew it! Now all I need is a time turner and I can be with my beloved, Legolas.
long live the wilderness chapter 1 . 5/10
Hi!
I know you wrote this a wee while ago, but I just wanted to point out that the way you speak of house elf enslavement connotes that Brits (and possibly Europeans?) are okay with slavery. I know this isn't what you meant at all, but I found it a wee bit hard to swallow.
Maybe if you focused on pureblood wizarding society instead of saying that because the McGonagalls are Americanized they don't agree with slavery.
Again, I mean absolutely no offence. I'm really enjoying your story, I just thought I would point this out :)
Best Wishes,
Em
CaBuckeye chapter 27 . 5/4
Brianna is getting to be a "one-trick-pony" anymore only showing up to tease H/Hr. I am the eldest of three and even my patience would have snapped at this point.
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 5/3
... Brianna naturally gloated to Harry about that on Thanksgiving Day...

Harry can reply that the US does not celebrate Guy Fawkes Day (5 NOV) while the UK does.
Same diff.
MaelstromMVF chapter 1 . 5/2
Love it :) And the name change for SPEW was ingenious. At least Harry has some sense in his falsely blonde head.
torlan2003 chapter 38 . 4/24
Great story, the maze was excellent. All of the tasks were very inventive. I hope Britain does not start bad mouthing Harry. Looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 25 . 4/22
Great chapter, I was surprised that Harry admitted anything to Remus. I thought he would send him to see his Aunt. I would think quite a few people new Harry's birth parents. It did give him a chance to connect with his birth parents thought. Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 20 . 4/21
Great chapter, what happened to the diary and the elves? I look forward to finding out. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 4/20
Great chapter, the trial was excellent. Seeing Dumbledore held accountable in court and questioned was well done. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 4/18
Great story, I thought Harry's reason for going to Ravenclaw was good. He would be accused of special treatment in Griffindor. The Magic world seems to thrive on special treatment. I think they would both be accepted in Ravenclaw. Thank you for writing.
1Aussie Nerd1 chapter 1 . 4/17
It is rather long, I don't like some of the ideas you had but I enjoyed most of the ideas. My favourite bit of world building being the ability to aperate via telephone.
5,180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »