Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Oh, come on now, you've changed enough stuff to take this beautifully AU - you could have saved the unicorn, too, dangit! SAVE THE UNICORN! *sniff* resumes chant
The twins not ever seeing Pettigrew's name is just a generic JKR plothole of which there are...more than a few.
Genetically speaking, the average person on the street will be as similar to any other random person (regardless of age, sex or ethnicity) as a third cousin would be to their own relative, so by marrying only fourth cousins, the Malfoys are actually beating the curve if only by a little. People here tend to really miscomprehend just how close and long-term inbreeding needs to be in order to result in predictable hereditary deformations and reduced faculties.
There truly needs to be a creature called "a venomous Snape"...!
AU stories are IN NO WAY required to stick to canon whether that "canon" came out before, during, or after said story. Carry on!

I already see nothing good or beneficial about Brianna.
Ithered chapter 2 . 6/3
i really love your writing style and the story is great
And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it had 39 other parts
derikli chapter 9 . 5/14
I am loving this story so far! I know some people say there are constant confrontations between Harry/ Hermione and Draco, but honestly, there were a lot in cannon as well. Very well written and a great idea! Thanks a lot for sharing this!
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 36 . 5/7
Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliff. Huh...
Ekela chapter 2 . 5/1
Please ignore the last paragraph of my previous review, I was reviewing as I was reading and it posted before I looked it over properly!

I loved the idea of orientation for muggleborns! I used to assume that they'd send a professor to talk to them like Dumbledore does for Riddle.

The first time I read Harry's sorting, I was slightly sad. However, upon rereading, it is kind of perfect. I mean, without Ron's influence, Harry would have been more interested in SPEW. The fact that CARE instead takes off really makes me super happy!

It is so satisfying to see the use of pensieves and priori incantatem used! It's strange that the truth serum isn't (I know you explain this later) and it is such a shame! Surely it could be modified so that a drop would give a truthful reply for one answer to make it's abuse less likely right?
Ekela chapter 1 . 4/30
First of all: thank you for writing such an amazing fic! I stumbled upon this and read both parts in about a day flat (with minimal sleep). In typical, addicted reading fashion, I didn't stop to review. However, now I've had a week or two, I'm back for a reread and review!

I loved how you used this fic to basically fix most of the huge, stupid, awful moments in canon! Saving Harry from the Dursleys makes me soooooo happy! Sadly, although I don't think quite as poorly of Dumbledore as I get the feeling you do, I do totally believe that he would have taken so long to check on poor Harry.

One thing I found difficult to believe is that Brianna would have been able to carry Harry. He's 5 or 6 right? And she's therefore 3 or 4. I think it would be more likely that her screams brought Mark and Cindy upstairs?
RomeoDreamWriter chapter 2 . 4/22
I would bet almost anything that the man of the portrait is Einstein, right?
I prefer Tolkeins elves to JK coz Legolas
How is Harry going to kill off Tom in 10 more chapters?

Ok, I'm getting tired of this story. Draco attacks Harry or Hermione. Harry defends himself and/or Hermione frm Draco. Draco gets away with it. Harry gets punished for defending himself and/or Hermione and everybody yells at him over and over and punishes him but does nothing to Draco. Draco does it again. Draco attacks Harry or Hermione. Harry defends himself and/or Hermione frm Draco. Draco gets away with it. Harry gets punished for defending himself and/or Hermione and everybody yells at him over and over and punishes him but does nothing to Draco. Draco does it again. Draco attacks Harry or Hermione. Harry defends himself and/or Hermione frm Draco. Draco gets away with it. Harry gets punished for defending himself and/or Hermione and everybody yells at him over and over and punishes him but does nothing to Draco. Draco does it again. Draco attacks Harry or Hermione. Harry defends himself and/or Hermione frm Draco. Draco gets away with it. Harry gets punished for defending himself and/or Hermione and everybody yells at him over and over and punishes him but does nothing to Draco. Draco does it again. Draco attacks Harry or Hermione. Harry defends himself and/or Hermione frm Draco. Draco gets away with it. Harry gets punished for defending himself and/or Hermione and everybody yells at him over and over and punishes him but does nothing to Draco. Draco does it again. And again. And again. And again.

And again.
Somebody needs to slap the shit out of fucking Brianna. She's nothing but a mouthy, pushy little bitch who won't shut the fuck up.
5,305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »