Reviews for Harry McGonagall
I love it!
Wolvie26 chapter 38 . 8/5
Love it!
Multifandomdislexycdemigod chapter 1 . 7/14
This story looks really promising!I got a kick out of you using Brianna since that's my name. Can iask why you chose that spelling? It's not a common one, by my experience.
Americans ar lazy? notice these people do not cook or clean, in the UK. What do you think the Dursleys were in JKRowling? Or Molly Wesley? Too bad your story had to go there. Hypocrisy is not only bad from Headmaster Dumble.
KnowInsight chapter 39 . 6/10
Great story
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 6/4
thank god you don't just repeat the book to many people stay to close to the book despite their changes it like their changes do nothing.
sansundertale127 chapter 12 . 6/4
I liked the meeting with the Dursley's. Never imagined we would see them, but whaddya know? Also, great way of introducing Harry's Parseltongue ability
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 6/4
what happened to Hermione at the game was awful,. That no one listened to her when she had no motive and that type of behavior was completely out of character for her was abhorrent. Moverover, Brianna letting it happen makes me think much less of her.
harry lives in chicago?
TennysonPoet chapter 38 . 5/26
A freaking kitten?
TennysonPoet chapter 29 . 5/25
hate the sibling dynamic here. they act like 5yr olds.
TennysonPoet chapter 22 . 5/25
Harry is kind of obnoxious here. Almost on par with his father's behaviour.
Anyone who says that fighting is never the answer is an idiot with no hope for them. Fighting is part of us and it’s part of all nature. To say otherwise is about as stupid as claiming your firm belief in the sun rising in the west or the that the world is flat. Denying what’s right in front of your face no matter how loudly just makes you a bigger idiot.
The Bobby hermione thing is getting beyond old. Harry is also being railroaded into his idiotic canon self. It’s irritating to have your intelligent Harry with good adult relations turn into a secretive moron. There was no excuse for this except stupid plot rails. Harry is being punished for something he didn’t do and he has no reaction? I don’t believe it for a second. This story is quickly falling apart in my eyes. You just like many writers have this thing were instead of the plot progressing naturally or having things happen logically and organically, you instead lobotomize your characters to retarded levels so plot can advance due to their idiocy. This only tells me the writer is a moron.
snoopythepenguin chapter 6 . 5/23
rip I dislike how Hermione used squib as an insult in this scene and idk how Harry’s okay with that since his dad is one
5,600 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »