Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Dustin Pirkle chapter 15 . 9/3
Nicely written. I enjoy reading your stories so much. I love that Hermione is able to see through Lockhart, even if it did take a while. Marvelous job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 14 . 9/3
Another great story. One thing I kight correct is that Gilderoy Lockhart was a Ravenclaw, though he did narrowly escape being sorted into Slytherin. I despise Percy Weasley, for obvious reasons. Great job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 13 . 9/2
Excellent addition to the story. It has rebuilt my faith in Albus Dumbledore. I hope he doesn't find Harry, and if he does, I hope he doesn't try to take him away from the McGonagalls. I am curious to see how McGonagall will do as headmistress. Fantastic job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 12 . 9/2
Interesting development. Snape was baited more easily than I would have anticipated, and Dumbledore was a bit more foolish. I liked it, though. I have not yet been disappointed by your writing skills. Just for future reference, I do believe that it is Wizenagmot, not Wizengamot. Wonderful job thus far!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 11 . 9/2
I do love love love the story, but I am really not liking Brianna at this point. I am so ready for Snape's trial!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 10 . 9/2
I am anxious about the trial and anxious about Harry and Hermione considering skipping a grade (not sure if I support it or don't). Great job writing this story so far. I love reading about the characters I thought I knew so well doing unexpected things.
Dustin Pirkle chapter 9 . 9/2
Brilliant observation. I especially loved the change of plans for McGonagall's protection. I hadn't thought about the broomsticks being able to fly over the chessboard. You really thought of most everything.
Dustin Pirkle chapter 8 . 9/2
Still obsessed. I have been reading ALL DAY LONG! I'm not sure if Hagrid would leave Hogwarts just like that, but It is a good story anyways. Dumbledore actually is worse than I thought. This story in particular made me realize that. Great job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 7 . 9/2
Love it! The whole loving McGonagall thing is wonderful. I rather doubt that Hagrid would doubt Dumbledore for something as simple as a raise, but I could be wrong. I am really not liking Dumbledore right now. These stories are punching me right in the feels!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 6 . 9/2
Great story, again. I loved your observation at the end. I have wondered about that myself. I don't know if you have stopped writing or not (I just found this series today and see 39 chapters), but it definitely needs to go on.
Dustin Pirkle chapter 5 . 9/2
Awesome story change. I have to admit that I was rather proud that America was doing better than Europe in the broom industry at least (American citizen here). I like this active, loving McGonagall better than the book version that we didn't learn much about. I am anxious to see what happens to Snape and Dumbledore. I loved Dumbledore in the books, but I kind of want him gone in this version. Awesome, awesome job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 4 . 9/2
I am obsessed with these stories! You are so talented. I love reading about a villainous Dumbledore, and Snape is more enjoyable when he is being repeatedly pranked.
Dustin Pirkle chapter 3 . 9/2
Once again, you have amazed me with your excellent story writing. I am loving this story, especially since I have read all the Harry Potter books about twelve times over. I really love the things you have changed, even if I will always love the originals. I especially loved the early exposure of the Marauder's Map. Genius detail! I can definitely see a budding romance between Harry and Hermione. I always thought that they should be together. Great job!
Dustin Pirkle chapter 2 . 9/2
Another fabulous chapter. I love your stories so much! I know that you probably already know this, and this story was probably already up before this information came out, but the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower is very different. By the way, I love Ravenclaw Hermione and Harry! I am a Ravenclaw myself (Pottermore), so it was especially satisfying for me. Thank you for writing so far, I can't wait to see how this story ends (not that I want it to end).
Dustin Pirkle chapter 1 . 9/2
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I don't know how long this story has been up, but I have been reading it all day. I might actually prefer this story to the original, which is really quite strange. You are a very talented writer.
4,846 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »