Reviews for Harry McGonagall
JVTazz chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
very cute :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
LegalAlien1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
That was an awesome new chapter!

I really like how you connected the smuggled broomstick with Voldemort killing the unicorns. So Padma is on the way to figure out Harry's secret too. He really should be more careful not to provide so many clues, although he really couldn't help the one in the forest.

Please write more soon!
AnnF chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Joe Fenton chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Observation: I wonder why Fred and George never noticed Pettigrew

on the map for the more than two years he was at Hogwarts before

they gave the map to Harry

Most likely answer - they did notice, but thought nothing of it. Just another kid two grades lower than themselves. Most of the Hogwarts students don't know many students outside their own grade. Also, since Pettigrew was just some nobody killed long before any of them were old enough to understand anything, they wouldn't associate the name with someone who should be dead. Harry wouldn't have thought anything of the name if he hadn't just heard the story about Sirius and his parents just a short time before.
reign1990 chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
mabe they necer took the time to check the map and didnt know who he was so figured he was a a housemate...or mabe he was at their home i mean the books never say they brought him to hogwarts only that it belonged to percy and all...anyways great story and i look forward to reading more
pitchfordkath chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
I love this story please update soon
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Great story so far. Looking forward to more. I'm really hoping they can get Snape sacked as well as Dumbles for protecting the greasy git and allowing him to sabotage the potions educations of so many students.

That was something I never understood about canon. How in the heck did such an ass of a teacher get by with such behavior without parents being furious at his intimidation and terror tactics. Snape being allowed to do that is one of the reasons I absolutely, positively, completely and utterly **DESPISE** canon Dumbledore. Its only slightly less disgusting than leaving a small child in an abusive home and then requiring him to return to it each year despite his knowledge of it because Harry had complained about how the Dursleys treated him. I never understood how JKR could expect an abused teenage boy to find any of that worth fighting for.
kttykiwi chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
ReplY: Probably because they were more focused on teachers and filch than their little brother.

Also this was good keep it up.
Makieus chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Not bad. Love it. Looking forward to the next installment
melodicmoonstar89 chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Very good question at the end there...why didn't they? And, why didn't they notice the trio wandering around like they did? And wouldn't Voldie appear on there slightly at least? Anyways, awesome chapter. I can't wait to read more!
jupimako chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
that chapter was so much fun to read. i really love your twist on the harry is raised by minerva plot! can't wait for the next chapter.
DJ32 chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Nice work this is a lot of fun I look foward to more. Thanks for writting keep it up.
pottersparky chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
I think that was great prank hermionie play on malfoy. I love that care is now the talk with a lot of grow ups. The last prank was cute. I'am very happy he got his broom in hogwarts. I hope fred and George have hand in helping harry save the stone because of their love for not following the rules. I'am glad they have case. As for the twins not seeing peter on the map and everything. It could be that they think it is a kid in older year they have not meet yet and think nonething more about it. In 3 year I see them looking into in the future only this time they need to be more smart about like leting harry and hermione on it. I can see them clearing sirius name all together. I do not think harry bring his broom to school unnoties would have nonething to do with case with snape. As ever this story rocks! I very much I hope that we do not have to wait long for the next update. It kind fun to see 2 frist years stand up to headmaster and his pet death eater for not doing right to the kids who go to that school. I must say malfoy sr is not that dumb and yet his son is such a fool. Some would say a little hot head. I can't wait to see what harry and his friends do next. I will be waiting for next update. Forever a fan of this story.
4,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 294 .. Last Next »