Reviews for Harry McGonagall
echo9821 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
i think that was really mean of brianna to let hermione be blamed for what she did. and they could have told that dude about the baseball player using magic as well. i liked the chapter tho. it was really good. i am excited to hear about snape's hearing.
Alorkin chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
So Brianna cheats to get what she wants, Hunh? I have to say the investigating wizard was particularly sloppy in his assessment. He knew that her wand had been used, but he only *supposed* that she's the one who used it. Hermione should have volunteered to take the Veritaserum. It wouldn't have determined who used her wand but it would have demonstrated that she had not.

I have a feeling that Harry will enact some cruel revenge on his sister and of course get into trouble over it.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Harry McGonagall'. Alorkin
Amarthiel chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
i can't believe that his little bratty sister would get hermione in so much trouble. why didn't anyone notice the other guy useing magic to win the game? if i were hermione and harry i would get revenge on her also. well loved the chappie. hope you update soon. chau!
Skidaddling chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Awesome story! I've been reading for quite a while but that's my firs review.

Brianna, she's going to pay for this. That was just mean, what she did to Hermione...She will pay *Grins*

Can't wait for your next update :D
graceandpipp chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
This is a really god story. I am really enjoying it. Please update it really soon. Please.
Joe Fenton chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Like quite a few folks, I had a hard time buying this chapter. I can't see Brianna being able to do half the stuff you had her doing, much less with someone else's wand. That no one, especially Harry, spotted her is beyond imagining, especially as quick as they were to accuse Hermione. I mean really, they could track the wand to Hermione AFTER the game, but couldn't pick up on Brianna running around the stadium at the time? It doesn't work. Even then, the penalty for cheating in a professional sporting event is a LOT more than a simple thousand dollar fine. You played this for humor, but it simply doesn't work.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
good chapter
colourslife chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
i started reading this story after chapter 10 came out . its awsom and i couldent take my eyes of the comp for like two days!

iv been waighting for the nexrt chapter to come out for agers, iv read ur other storrys, sirrius matter, more important then the broom and iv just started the iuf u can help her one, its realy good so far!

proberbly due to the fact im english i doent give a crap about baseball lol but i still liked this chapeter . i liked all this stuff with his sis cos u wouldent expect her to do somthing like that so it was quet funny, poor hermiony though:(!

i hope brianna dosent stay evil and she mackes up with hermiony and herry cos one of the good things about this story is that he has a loving family, so cute! is eneyone gonna find out he is harry potter? or is he gonna keep his secret?

update soon pls?
demonman21 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Another interesting part. Although I am looking forward to Harry getting vengeance on Brianna for what she did. That was really cruel of Brianna to have Hermione take the blame for her actions, and I really want her to pay. To be honest, I'm surprised Harry's parents didn't look closer, and also suprised that Harry is nice to her at all, because that's the kind of thing that could do serious damage to their relationship.
limeincoconut09 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
that was a strange chapter i dont' know it wasn't my favorite but it was still good i cant' wait to see what you come up with next
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
I'm afraid this chapter was a bit below your normal standards. The whole baseball cheating plot was boring and not really well thought out. Why should an official accuse Hermione of that and then just walk away? And none of the adults asked the obvious question of just why Hermione should do that anyway. She's English with no real knowledge of the sport, and if she did want to cheat it would be to support her best friends team not the other way round. The sibling rivalry theme was quite amusing when it was just harmless teasing, but making it more serious than that is not a good idea IMO.
Gabwr chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Great chapter. Someone was being a brat in this chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Jarno chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Hmm, don't know. I like the chapter but I find Harry's reaction to be so light. Especially since 'his parents' decide to put his sister above him.
Gundum M chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
i'm starting to devleop a dislike for Brianna, but i'm enjoying the fic
crazysophie chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
really good chapter, will they find out that it wasnt hermione
5,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 294 .. Last Next »