Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Taure chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Your story is good, but there are a couple of problems that I've seen so far (I just finished chapter 1).

Brianna is a Mary-Sue.

No one cares about house-elf rights.

You've completely changed Hermione's character from canon: in the first HP book, Hermione was insufferable, impolite, and bossy. It was only her friendship with Harry and Ron that got her to loosen up, and this friendship only occurred because of the troll incident. Harry and Hermione shouldn't get on when they first meet, as Hermione is bossy and Harry is fiercely independent: their characters clash. There would need to be something stronger than her being nosy about his family for their friendship to start.
Gundum M chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
i kinda hope they choose not to skip the next year. i'm loveing the fic. i hope you update it soon.
phil chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Great fun! I have never understood why Minerva blindly accepts Dumbledore's pronouncements from on high..

Thanx for the story.
jabarber69 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Hey great chapter, finally getting to the lawyers but hey the ultimate goal is to totally get rid of snape at least from potion making and maybe head of house, he's way to bias to leave in either position. also I too think Hermione would of been offered to skip a grade but would of turned it down to stay with her friends. Having never had any then friends are very important, even to a know it all bookworm who is very pretty! love bossy women, love messing with them. you get them in bed and whoho!
WynterRavenheart chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
A very interesting story, very good writing skills too...

And you're writing one of my fav pairings! points for you girl! (or boy...)
morriganscrow chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
I'm so looking forward to Snape's trial!

Good chapter. More please.
anonymous-who chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
update soon!
Socdel chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
rao! nice chapter perfect end to the school year. now for the summer YAY! Tootles!

lyl

socdel

p.s please update soon.
djo1 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
another nice one!

I suspect that they will decline the skip in order to stay with their friends (and to be able to get the prefect / head positions ;-)

I am really looking forward to the Snake hearing and some Snape and Dumbles bashing.
trekboy chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I LOVE this story and it's concept i've only read a few HP stories where Dumbedore was either insane or paranoid.

You did a great job and I can't wait to read the next chapters

trekboy
A chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Excellent chapter!
Ramos chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I do so enjoy stories where Harry and his accomplices put one over on Dumbledore - the man deserves everything that happened to Snape to be visited upon his knobby head.

Love the pranks Snape had pulled on him - and I cannot wait to see what the lawsuit ends up doing to him!
JenniferRSong chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Hm...that makes sense. I bet Hermione was asked if she wanted to skip a grade and declined because of Ron and Harry. I absolutely *LOVED* the observations of Malfoy and Crabbe and Goyle. I felt sure she would throw in something about them not being around girls and "suspicions" about that. (giggles) See ya next of whatever you update!
5,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 294 .. Last Next »