Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Actually, I think in this scenario Hermione would be even *more* likely to ask for Gryffindor - Harry's McGonagall's relative, and she must've figured he'd most probably go there. And she'd want to be with him, seeing as he's the first proper friend she's ever made.

I don't think Harry would actually be that studious either - whenever he and Ron have fought or he has to hang out with Hermione more often, he doesn't particularly enjoy all the time spent in the library.

I think it's a shame that you put Harry in Ravenclaw but that's just personal preference because now there won't be Weasleys and I love that family.

This chapter was written nicely as well, and I love Brianna )
crazysophie chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
really good well done cant wait till the next chappie
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hey there! I'm reviewing this while I'm reading, because I want to point out the bits I really liked and I'll be sure to forget them if I don't do them now.

McGonagall's got some crazy guts to defy Dumbledore like that, but I love it ) and Dumbledore's immensely calm for losing the Boy-Who-Lived.

I loved the part Harry goes "An' give presents!" It's so cuute!

[reads part about underage wizardry]Aww, cool. America has no underage wizardry laws. That's so cool! Very interesting.

Hmm, I kind of forgot for a moment there that Harry's got Voldemort's wand's twin, so was very glad to see you got Harry a wand that wasn't perfect for him.

How old is Brianna again? She seems a bit young to know about the word 'crush' (I'd have figured she'd use the word 'like') but I can't remember her age now.

I loved the making up bit when Harry and Brianna fought. It's so sweet. And I loved the reverse psychology you made Cindy use on Harry [wicked grin]. I wonder when they'll tell him Harry's adopted?

Liked the seatbelts you added to the Eagle Bus. Logical, really, that.

Just got an idea while reading this. I bet Voldemort recognises him at the end of first year as Harry Potter, doesn't he?

I found the holster-wand thing a bit odd, and kind of gives Harry a very crazy advantage - with the Anti-Summoning Charm bit. He'll *never ever* be able to be caught off guard like that.

Anyway, sorry for the long review but in my defence it was a long chapter P I loved it and can't wait to read the rest!
nljfs chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
Glad I finally found you again after Gringott's Vault died... I really enjoy your stories.

Gurnee Mills Mall, IL... I love all the Chicago stuff, but from Lansing, I'm surprised that there are many Cub fans there...

nancy in chicago
DestroyerDRT chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
Did you rewrite this chapter?For some reason I recall Snape getting off the case was dissmissed.
Augustus Featherwing chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
This is a good story!

I paticularly liked the trial scene!

When are you going to have Hermione and Harry get together (if at all?).

Update soon

Joshua

KOV
Original Dark Angel chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
You raised a good point at the end of the chapter with your observation. Here's my speculation on it.

Ron mentioned that his dad told him about Pettigrew, but I don't think he said when. Arthur probably didn't mention it until the whole panic when Sirius Black excaped Azkaban. So they may never have known until that year, and simply went about assuming Pettigrew was a student. And that year they gave the map to Harry. I think that they mentioned that they had memorized just about everything on it, so they probably didn't need to look too closely at it by then.

It is an interesting little hole. You've been catching a lot of those. I'm really enjoying this story. I passed over it before, but a friend recomended it and I'm glad she did. I think the only thing I don't like so far is Evil!Snape . . . but I agree with you spot-on about Dumbledore.
silversongs chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
Bravo! An awesome chapter! You did a great job with the trial. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for a great read.
the french dark lord chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
that rocks dude fired, expelled, kided, that's A wonderful world
adara13 chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
Yay! Hermione is vindicated! Snape is fired! Joy reignith. Hehe, point being? I enjoyed this chapter lots. So glad that they’re all getting their chance to prove themselves. I just hope bad things don’t come out of Malfoy’s manipulation of the position of headmaster…
Crazy-Physco chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
great chapter, I love this story so far, keep up the great work, I can't wait for more. (*Smile*) (*Cookies*)
islington bus no. 199 chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
That was a really long chapter, I can't imagine how long it would have been with all the extra things you didn't include!

I noticed a couple of times that your tenses got a bit mixed up and you started a sentence with 'was' but finished with 'is'.

I liked the resolution of the baseball game thing but I thought that the appologies went on for a bit too long.

I loved the trial and its conclusion, and the meeting with the Dursleys was great! It worked with the original really well.
Skidaddling chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Arg, I forgot to review since last time...

Yeah, "Snapie" is gone.

The ten thousand Galleons will be redistributed among every non-Slytherin student that sat under Mr. Snape based off of how many years they endured it. This won’t end up being very much money per person...

If I had been a student of his, I wouldn't cre if I had received only a knut, it would be a great gift to have him gone.
katie chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
hi, i just wanted to say that your last chapter was really good. With the long waits between chapters, even though the chapters are really long, the last couple haven't been very actionpacked, but your last chapter was very intersting. Its recaptured my interest.
colourslife chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
i luved it.

the part with the dursleys was faf!

update soon, this is my favoret story on hear:D!

just a tip:when the grangers are refering to going to america, have them call it a hollerday. we dont say vacation in england!

plzplzplz update fast!