Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Serenity of the Lake chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
tgobg chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Wow, you did a great job making that trial as real as a one in rl would be. Great job. I really look forward to how you will make Harry's second year at Hogwarts.
riegert8 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
This is a good chapter. It nice that Harry sister final told the truth, it sad that lightfellow could cheat and the get away with it. It was a great trail, but sad that Dumbledore prove how much he don't care for the students. That is odd since he work at that school for over 50 years. The best part is Snape is fired and with great luck that Dumbledore would follow him
Jedi645 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Good chapter. Glad Severus got a fair trial. Wonder who the new teacher will be. Slughorn perhaps?

Hope Harry notifies Professor McGonagall about Lucius's supposed intentions.

Good luck on the next chapter.

\-ยง-/
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
I really liked this chapter. I do wonder if Harry was altogether wise in revealing his true identity to the Dursleys. It seems unlikely it could get back to Dumbledore or Voldermort but you never know.

The trial was very well done, although the outcome was predictable. But I'm very curious to find out what will happen now. If Dumbledore is forced out will Minerva get the position or will Lucious Malfoy manipulate the Governors into giving it to someone like Umbridge? Now that is a really disturbing thought
Kin Pandun chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
LOVE this fic. The trial was brilliant! Which Jury member did Lucius bribe and then change his mind?

I can hardly wait to read what happens next! Will Snape throw a huge fit?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Dragon2900 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
NICE! I'm glad the truth has been reavealed! And I think it was worth the wait. (mostly)
FrequencyQueen chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Nice to see Snape 'rewarded' for his behavior. I hope Dumbles gets stomped on for his blind stupidity.
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
That was awesome! I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so glad that justice prevailed.
Jimm chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
I loved this chapter.

I hope they fire Dumbledore place McGonagall as Headmistress and Flitwick as Deputy Headmaster.

Keep up the fantastic work, the story is turning out great.

Update soon.

Later.
jkarr chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
this is a nice chapter
scout-01 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Oh, I LOVED this chapter so much! The names you gave to everyone were so appropriate and funny!

I'm glad Brianna confessed and Hermione was vindicated.

The trial was wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next with Dumbledore probably getting fired, and a new Potions teacher.

I'm looking forward to the new school year alot. Like the song says, cha cha cha changes! So exciting! Also, I'm happy to see you posting your stories on Portkey. I'll start reading them there when you've got them up to date since that's where I do most of my fic reading at.

w00t!

I'm hoping the next chapter is here REALLY soon! *crosses fingers*

See ya then!

scout
John chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Great story, glad we are finally getting through the summer though, the trial was awsome.
Liedral chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Excelent chapter, i always love reading a good fic that has Snivellus Snape roasting. Please do update soon.
5,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 294 .. Last Next »