Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Readerforlife chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
aww...i bet an embarressed harry is a cute harry. great chapter by the way. can't wait for more
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
excellent chapter! update asap!
proyjr chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
exellent chapter thanks
scout-01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
YAY! An update! I live for Harry McGonagall updates! I LOVE this story! Harry and Hermione are so cute together, I love how they both know he's wrapped around Hermione's finger! I like the new trio, with Padma. I wonder if she's gonna figure out, or be told who Harry really is? Is she gonna be like Ron and be jealous, or end up wanting Harry for herself? NO! That can't happen! Harry and Hermione belong together! Sorry, got carried away for a second.

I hope your writers block has cleared up now, I need my updates! LOL!

Great, wonderful chapter. REALLY looking forward to the next one! (sorry about all the exclamation points, but I get excited about this story, I just love it!)

Till next time, scout :)
SwiftShadow chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Great chapter! I loved it! Please update again soon!
The-Resident chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
A nice blending of canon with your particular twist on it. I thought the birthday party for the professor was a very nice addition. Keep up the great work and I hope you can update soon.
Xardoth chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Ah, good ol' Draco bashing. I like how you've setup Harry's past with the McGonagall familly, and the direction this AU is going in so far. Hope you keep up the quality of work you've done in the last two chapters for the rest of the fic (I've seen alot of fics with great intros like this but they just sort of fall apart later in the plot.)

Anyway, keep up the good stuff.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
jupimako chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
aww. so sweet XD.

i like your take on the dragon and those events... esp opening hagrids eyes (haven't read that one before).

can't wait for the next chapter!
Larquette chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
who! new chapter xD this was excellent as usual but will harry ever find out about the dursleys and what about his inheritence? plus we havent heard much from draco malfoy it just isnt harry potter without hermione smacking malfoy across the face
Pretty Lily Potter chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Oh, i know these writers blocks just too well...

Keep up this good work - the birthday party was cute and I really liked that conversation between Harry and Hagrid.

Yours,

Lily
imakeeper chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
for a second i forgot how Harry was a McGonagall b/c there are so many Harry adoption stories

muy bien!
pottersparky chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Wow! You did it again with a great chapther to read. I uderstand you been busy that why you are having bad time to replay to my email. Anyway if you read this you should check out this great story I been reading called Wyckham Academy. It on my fav stories list. You would have to read it and see for your self. I like how harry and his friends made hagrid think dumbledore not as great as man as he always belive him to be. This just be a another reason for dumbledore to not like harry. I love how harry use his head in telling his aunt some of what he knows without her fineing out he got his broom without her knowing he did. I like how harry and sister care for each even the times bug each other to. The suff Filch was funny in it own way. Yes harry and his friends run the school also very well love. The brithday party for P.M was so sweet. It show that she is everyone fav teacher. It should be fun when law helps get rid of that fool snape. It makes you think who will take his pace when he is gone. I hope it not Lockhart. Kids will might get almost kill if he becomes snape's replacement. I still like to hear more about the things I ask you in my email. I can't wait to see what will ever come of that dragon mess hagrid got himself into. Maybe he might like to change jobs and go work with dragons in that place where C.W works. Please don't make us wait so long next time with a update. I hope to hear from you soon. Forever a fan of harry McGonagall. I do hope you make it more clear that voldomort has no clue like dumbledore that H.M is H.P. Anyway well done! Update please!
JTBJAB chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Great chapter!

I can't wait for the next one! The way you are twisting the original plot line is really interesting!
Harrysmate chapter 7 . 12/19/2006