Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Ayana-llama chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Great job on this story! I like it because it gives Harry a totally new character to work off of. Great job and please, please update soon!
JTBJAB chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Fantastic chapter... well written and well informed.

I look forward to the next chapter!
jabarber69 chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Hey great chapter! Love the way the evidence was presented and then how snape stuck his foot into it. I also think dumby needs to be fired but then how would you keep luscious from getting a deatheater appointed as headmaster! Oh and dracey-poo the arrogant git was brilliant!
karone-sakura chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
I loved the chapter! Ha take the Bri! lol. take that Snape and Dumbledore! Now all they have to worry about is who is going to take over the potions position and who will become the next headmaster. Cause you know you can't let DumbOldDork stay there. Not after this... Keep up the great work! Ciao for now.

Aqua Mage chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Nice. A good trial. Liked Lucias' reactions...
MadSmurf chapter 12 . 5/12/2007

Over and Out

Bloodless Ace chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Great chapter. :)
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Brilliant job keep up the amasing work and post again soon if possible .
captuniv chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Oh my, what a fun-filled chapter. Harry had to pull out the big guns to get Brianna to admit to her wrong doing. Glad to see they got past it.

Love the Trial of Severus Snape. Draco sure ain't got the brains God gave a turnip, does he? It looks like Lucius gave a subtle command not to support Severus there with that nod to the Wizengamot member. One of his bribed members obviously. Plus, with the testimony given, the Board will have to make some changes at Hogwarts. Will they give Dumbledore the old heave ho? Or will they decide to put him on a short leash? Say, since Snape is gone, maybe they'll decide to conduct a survey of the teachers. Say goodbye Binns and Trelawney.

Lucius will probably still plant the diary on Ginny, but will our intrepid heroes learn earlier or later about it. Ooh, and can you imagine the scolding Draco is going to get when he struts home? hehehe

Keep it coming!
Myrtle the Tyrtle chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
A real work of art. It honestly didn't seem as long as it was! Good work

Aria Dragoncrest chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Alorkin chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Another fine chapter. Brianna's confession came just in time to prevent a miscarriage of justice, in America, Harry got to see the wastes of air that are the Dursleys, and Snape's trial was so well executed, I felt I was on the stand. (Having been on the stand many times as a police officer) I have to say this trial is the closest to real of any fanfic trials I have ever read.

You did bring up a valid point, Lucius has the clout to try to position one of his cronies in the head spot. Fortunately, Augusta Longbottom is (supposedly) on the board as well, (although canon has him threatening the entire board to get his way, in book two, so she might not be.)

Outstanding job! Alorkin
hpnut1 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
I loved the chapter and I'm glad you didn't end it in a cliff! Update again soon.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Finally, Brianna tells the truth! I was so mad with her after the last chapter. That and yay, hope to see DumbleDork kicked out too.

Great chapter overall.
Silver Sparklze chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Kyah! You rock! Seriously, I'm so so happy to read more of this excellent story.
5,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »