Reviews for Harry McGonagall
FULLMETAL chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Hm... What have you done to brianna. She just went from annoying but still loveable little sister to outright evil little sister. I mean, stealing hermiones wand and helping her team win is one thing but not admiting her guilt when Hermione gets blamed for it and the Grangers are fined (BTW, isn't 10 bucks kind of a low fine for RIGGING A SPORTING EVENT), that's just not right! On the bright side this way I wont feel guilty when Harry pranks the life out of her! Oh, before I forget, I loved the "lets make harry sleep in a cupboard!" bit. Overall I'd call it a nice chapter. Why just nice and not good or great you may ask? Because while they did a lot of things not much got done to enhance and move the plot forward. It makes a nice interlude of sorts but those are hardly ever worth the wait and can easily be omited and aluded to in passing in later chapters. Although I am looking forward to next chapter and snapes hearing! Hope to read it soon!
markami chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
Good story so far. Original, fast paced but without lacking detail or character development, a good mix of new and canon...

But I've got a bone to pick with this last chapter.

I find completely irrational for the adults to believe a stickler for rules like Hermione to use magic to cheat on a muggle game where she doesn't give a flying fuck about the teams, or the sport in general, much less helping the team she is supposedly against.

It's also rather strange that the officials found Brianna's cheating but not Lightfellow's .

And I don't know if you're filthy rich and 10$ is small change in your pockets, but I find difficult to believe anyone else would NOT make a big deal of their kid getting such a fine for cheating.

Aside that, I find myself loathing that little bitch for letting Hermione get blamed for it

Well, that's all. I hope to see an update soon, if at all possible, but I'll wait patiently for it.
Silver Sparklze chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
This story is awesome! Please oh please update soon! You write the characters well, you really have their voices and personalities down pat.
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
this was a pretty good chapter! what's the payback going to be for brianna for getting hermione in trouble? update soon please!
Styx chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Major overuse of Accio is making this chapter a real bore.
Daisydill chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
I'm disappointed that Brianna didn't own up, at least to her parents. Wonderful chapter, gotta love sibling rivalry!
Little Tussi chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
I realy realy liked the story(and the plot). I'll be paitetly waiting for more. wink, wink;)
karenelaine chapter 11 . 4/24/2007
I like the story. Harry's sister should really be found out for what she did. Hermoine got in trouble and fined.
adara13 chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
So, I recently found this story, and it's really great! Lots of fun to see what Harry might've been like in another family...I especially like Harry as a Ravenclaw and how that changes his reactions to things. The Harry-Hermione friendship is fun to read too. I like this story a lot!
chaoswizard chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
finish it plz
joey chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Not a bad chapter but the whole sibling rivalary is getting a bit old (in my opinion) I know brothers & sisters act like that for a long time and sometimes never stop but jeez. Also I can't believe that Hermione's parents would think she would do something like that did they even defend her. And why would Hermione fix if so the team Harry didn't like win? I also find it hard to believe that nobody noticed Briana not around for a good part of the game and that she did all that with someone else's wand. Her parents know what she is like they made her leave her wand at home. Why didn't she say something to Minerva? Hermione is not even from the US what would she have gotten from 'fixing' a baseball game? How could Minerva believe that Hermione would do something like that she taught her for a whole school year? Sure Briana is her niece but Minerva should have at least made sure it was true. So should have Hermione's parents. Plus the authorities should have had a way to be sure instead of just a wand signature. They didn't pick the signature from that player? If Briana isn't careful she won't be going to magic school... I think she should have her wand taken away for a time and only allowed to have it for school or they could take her out of school as well. If she can't learn to respect using magic she shouldn't be using it... plus she could have exposed magic to the rest of the world.

Over all the chapter was ok but not the best I have read for this story.
David M. Potter chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
What a brilliant fic. CAn't wait til Snapes trail.
Monaki-cheung chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
great chappie! i luv it! hurry and update :P
HermanTumbleweed chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
Another find chapter, and don't worry about how long it takes for you to get a chapter out; quality is more important than speed. My only suggestion on your writing would be to use a little less narration and let the characters tell the story a more. It is difficult to do at times when you need to move the story along, but if you use your fine imagination I'm sure you could do so. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying this story.

Vern
I-Poke-Penguins chapter 11 . 4/19/2007
Your story is awsome. I love storys like this when Harry is not left with the Dursleys. You wrote a really good one (plus its Harry Hermion :D) Update soon
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »