Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Readerforlife chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
fantastic chapter
Jules Jour chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
That was very good, actually it was awesome. Please update it soon.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
I wonder how much more Dumbledore will do for Snape? Great chapter.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Great job on this one. It's nice that you can basically twist everything around from JKR's stories and still make it believable. Not many people can do that ... I know I certainly can't! XD Cheers
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Good chapter. I was a bit shocked when Harry and Hermione were put in Ravenclaw, but it's fine. It makes the story more original, which is great.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow ... I don't think I've ever read a chapter so long! XD But it was very good, you're an excellent writer.
LegalAlien1 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Great new chapter!

I'm really happy that C.A.R.E. has been a breakthrough and really changed something for the better. By the way, those are great abbreviations you came up with. Of course Malfoy being embarrassed was also a high point!

Please write more soon!
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
yay for h.e.a.d.! i love all the acronyms you're thinking up, they're all wonderful and much easier to take seriously than s.p.e.w., what was jk thinking i wonder? also, love the forshadowing and the lack of loosing way too many points because of norbert, as i've said before, you're a genius with au hp fics, please update soon!
scout-01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
YAY! An update on my favorite story! Execellent, as always. Malfoy is such an idiot. He must only have one brain cell. Did the lawyer interview Harry? This chapter didn't have an interview in it, so I was wondering about it.

I love McGonagall in this story and the relationship her and Harry have. I really loved the hug she gave him at the end of the last chapter. And I like that Harry has the 2 wands. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I hope it's son! LOL!

scout :)
azntgr01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Great as usual! :)
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
Memory King chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Great chapter as always. This rewrite is going very well, I don't feel like I'm reading the first book again for the sixteenth time. Looking forward to what happens next.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Glad that I found this, this is one of the better HPAlter-verse stories that I've found, and one that I really look forward to seeing more of. It's nice to see Minnie standing up to Albus and Snape a bit more than canon, and still not OOC for her, imo. Can't wait to see more of this later on.
JTBJAB chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
I liked this chapter, it really moves the plot along.

I do think that maybe you should change jelly to jam. Cause in the UK, jelly is your jell-o... so you can see that's a rather weird image to be spreading that on your toast at breakfast.

I only get it cause as I've said before, I've spent a lot of time in the US... some of the younger fanfic readers won't. I know you don't have much time, but you have done really well on a lot of things, so it doesn't seem too American... it's just the niggly things.

Anyway, well done on the chapter, and I look forward to the next one!
AlixMM chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Great update. What gets me about them having that stone in the school is after it was all over they decided to destroy it (in the book) so why didn't they just destroy it to begin with why keep that bait around. Plus Voldemort had almost a decade to get the stone before Harry came to Hogwarts so why didn't he because he couldn't thats why until it was taken to Hogwarts. So they either should have left it where it was or just destroy it then all that stuff wouldn't have happened. I know in the books Albus is supposed to be the good guy but it always seemed weird to me. And second year you can't tell me all of thsoe teachers couldn't figure out what that monster was Hermione found it in a book in the library so why couldn't one of the adults figure it out. Anyway thx for the update
4,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »