Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Dragon2900 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Yay an update! (finally LOL) Nice chap. but a little short. Looking forward to the next one!
lobocom chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Good one!

keep updating
Gabwr chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Great chapter. They got away with the broom thing. I can't wait to read more and to see if they skip or not.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
great story. keep it up.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
good chapter
SwiftShadow chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Great chapter! Please please update again soon! I really liked this chapter.
Readerforlife chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
fantastic chapter! I LOVED IT
riegert8 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
This is a very good chapter. I am looking forward to see what happen to Dumbleddore and Snape with the lawsuit.
rabid reader chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Excellent chapter. Very happy to see you working on this gain. I look forward to reading more from you. I am excited to see how dumbles will react when he is forced to fire snape... what will he do, hire him as a servant... perhaps his personal assistant, unless the trial forces Snape to leave the castle, period.

Hurry and post more soon.
ranma hibiki chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
so will harry and hermione skip or stay? no one will know till they speak up

minerva..giggleing! WHERE'S MY CAMERA! XD

who cares about the long wait, were just glad your still alive TO update. anyone who bugs you about speeding up your updates really needs to get a life.

on that note, UPDATE SOON! XP
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Wonderful chapter; that bit where Hermione treated Malfoy like a psychological study had me in stiches. I always love it when Hermione puts Malfoy in his place.

I really don't think Harry and Hermione should skip a year, especially as it would stop them being head students. Also they're getting on really well with Padma now, and skipping a year would interfere with the interactions in this new trio
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I think it may be a good idea to have them skip a grade, specially considering how long you plan to take with this story, you could cut off one of the books, or mix two of them at the same time.

But anyway, that's doesn't really matter much.

Great chapter, update soon!
Aqua Mage chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Great chapter! Can't WAIT for the trial...
Memory King chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Great chapter. Looking forward to Snape's trial and its outcome on futures storylines. CoS might become quite different if Harry, Hermione or the twins get their hands on the diary and recognize Tom Riddle's name. I hope someone startes working on Sirius' case soon. Anyway, great story overall and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
5,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »