Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Alatoic01 chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Nice chapter, that was a really nice and cozy christmas, the gift Harry give to Hermione was excelent and really helpful so she can be on contact with her parents.

The Lightning Bolt seems like a excelents broom, maybe is more adecuate for the sport its played in the States; that is Quopot were speed is more important(to get out of the explosion).

I dont know what will a lawyer be able to acomplish, after all the ministry is full og biggots and they will probably dismiss it, but I hope they can make certain changes in the school (if its possible dont sack completly Snape, he is so hateful that he his funny and besides what will do the the twins and Harry? who are going to prank?).

cheers.

MAC
Alorkin chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Whaddya wanna bet Harry's lightning bolt, 'finds its way' to him in school. How difficult would it be to make a copy for all to see, and then sneak the original shrunken broom into a pocket or something?

OK, another fine chapter. Brianna seems to be forgetting her deal with Harry, and emphasizing his friendship with Hermione a bit too much. I have the feeling she's going to find a surprise waiting the next time she does. Mebby in the form of an 'anonymous' note to Bobby? 'Course, I could be wrong.(*evil chuckle*)

The pick-up game was well written and, being a dad, I can well uderstand Cindy's fears. My little girl has no fear at all and often I feel my heart stop when she does something in the course of 'play'.

Harry's relationship with Hermione seems to be going strong and can only get stronger.

The legal action Minerva has begun is going to rock a few boats, regardless the outcome. Dumbledore is going to have a fit when he hears about it. Snape really doesn't have a legal leg to stand on, his only sureity being his friendship with Malfoy the elder and Albus the old and decrepit.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Harry McGonagall'. Alorkin
scout-01 chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Every 2 weeks? I'll never last that long! This is my favorite of your current stories!

Ok, besides that...a wonderful chapter! I loved the part where Harry told Hermione she was his best friend and she got teary. I can't wait til this story progresses to where they become boy/girlfriend. I loved his Lightning Bolt too. I wish he could have smuggled it to Hogwarts!

I also can't wait til Snape and Dumbledore get their just desserts, slimy gits!

I loved it all, I'm just gonna go batty waiting for the next chapter! *cry* *sob*

Have a great day! scout
Wild Terminator chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Ok Snape is going to get fired, thats for sure (I think) but what about Dumby? Id really like to see him get sacked, so that Harry can show hir true nature :D
Larquette chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Who chapter 5! :P i really do love this story it makes a change to see a sensible harry! i cant wait to read the next chapter!
imakeeper chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
so cute! oliver and penny should double date with harry and hermione some time haha
imakeeper chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
penny-oliver is one of my fav minor pairings... i think the rita introduction so early into the story was also very brilliant!
mathiasgranger chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Good chapter, interesting how the whole Snape and Dumbledore plotline is going.

Thanks for writing,

Matt
imakeeper chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
aw:) i like how penny is smarter and cooler than ever here
athenakitty chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
I do hope that Harry surprise Hermione alot. dual I do hope something weird happens to Dumbledore and Snape. Wonder if the other potion master will gang up on Snape?
imakeeper chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
haha love the reworking of canon!
imakeeper chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
so long and amazing
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
WoW cool! the lightning bolt sounds amazing but want it just remind dumbydork of the boywholived? finally someone has gone to a lawyer about snape and dumbydoo!
jkarr chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
nice idea about the lawyer. this is a good chapter.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Great chapter, please update soon, I am really enjoying this story.
4,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »