Reviews for Harry McGonagall
islington bus no. 199 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
I liked all the C.A.R.E. parts, it's great how they actually get support from the community. The prank on Malfoy and friends was great, the only thing i wasn't sure about was the howlers, i didn't think that those families would embarras their kids in public like that.

The second prank and sneaking the broom in was all really interesting to read as well.
Malimber chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Hail,

You recently told me that you liked Harry McGonagall and I started reading it this morning for the first time and I can summarize it in three words; magnificent & bloody brilliant.. This is a very engaging fic, I really hope that you continue writing you are very talented and I enjoy your work. I don’t have any criticisms of your story but I have quite a few with JK Rowling. She did a wonderful thing by bringing Harry Potter to us but I seriously think that she should have gotten more input into her story before she published it. There is a whole generation of HP fans that isn’t please with how she has treated HP.

You have Hermione and Harry learning Occlumency at an early age and the student body discovering that Snape and Dumb as door has been invading the students minds this is brilliant. Plans are afoot to rectify this situation and hopefully bring Hogwarts back to the premier institution that it is suppose to be. The Dark Lord Voldemort has over fifty years of experience, knowledge, and rituals on Harry; at lease you have him in RavenClaw where he is actively learning and is aware of the deceitful, conniving, manipulative bastard who would have him as a pawn. Kudos to you witowsmp.

Well thanks for writing, keep up the good work; you are doing a brilliant job.

.Regards

Malimber ConDoin

I read for pleasure only.

(\_/)

('.')
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
anaknisatanas chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
YAY on the lawsuit to be filed against Snape! I love this story, I wasn't it expecting it to be as good as it is due to the summary. I thought it would be Minerva raising Harry without DUmble's approval or something like that. This is much better. I also love the length of your chapters, they're nice and long! _
lady sakura cosmos chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
good chapter
Kin Pandun chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Ah, Hermione starts her blackmailing career early. Also, deserved pranks and flashes of seeker brilliance. And what's this? Snape's being misunderstood once again, isn't he?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
E.G. Potter chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Good question. They probably thought it was mialfunctioning likr Harry did when he saw Pettigrew on the map.. Good Chapter!
Schnuff chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
good start
dfcole chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
Stygius.Magic chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
nice chapter... look forward to more, i like the whole mini Marauders, its fun... btw. go spiderman.. lol

as for your observation, neither Fred nor George would have needed to know who Peter was. even though many people knew the story behind Harry Potter, not many knew enough, or what they did know was just propeganda. and since even hermione did not know of Sirius's and Peters involvement, i am guessing it was never written about. so far anyone looking at the map, Peter would have been just another student. anyway, thats my defence for JK Rowling, but i agree there are many holes in the story...

anyway congrats and update soon.
4,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »