Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Eleanna chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Yea! You posted!

So Harry's sister is a cubbies fan...poor kid. Doomed to a lifetime of frustration.

It really does make sense that Hermione would have been offered to skip the next year but I hope she doesn't take it. I think the friends in their year need them.

It looks like you will be the first author to remove Snape through proper channels and for the real reason that he couln't teach his way out of a paper bag.

Also a good point with the effect upon the wizarding world lack of trained personnel in potions. Since so many of the Slytherins are death eaters that could really have a negative impact on the ministry beyond even what JKR has mentioned. Hmm. Never thought of it that way.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Eleanna (a die hard WORLD CHAMPION ST. LOUIS CARDINALS FAN)
MioneGreen chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved watching Draco be put in his place by all the muggle references. I'm guessing Penny is with Oliver in this chapter . . . will she hook up with Percy, or stay with Oliver? I look forward to more. Keep up the good work

thanks for sharing

'Mione
AnnF chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I think asking for a compromise would be great - like adding Runes or Arithmancy a year early, rather than going up a whole grade, with the idea that an additional class or two would provide a greater challenge, without skipping any classwork.
Arcaellos chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I tend to think she would of declined in the books unless she was able to take all of the classes offered third year, and still catch up at the same time, which would only be possible with a time turner which they might not of allowed a student a year younger to use.
Kehlen chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I cannot wait for the trial!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
This is a good chapter. I'm glad that it seems Harry and Hermione will not be skipping a grade. Anyway, I'm really anticipating when Dumbledore and Snape find out about the lawsuit and then the consequences from it.

Even with all of this going on I'm wondering how you will handle the diary and Ginny. Harry is not acquited with the Weasleys in this fic so how will Harry treat Ginny? I hope a lot better than in the books where he ignores her until 6th book! Maybe you can make Harry, Hermione, Padma and Ginny friends since Ginny will not have a crush on Harry until everyone knows he the boy who lived.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I would love to see what you write next.

Terri
kayemsi chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Another nice chapter to the story. One minor nitpick. You've got a Mark Granger when you meant Mark McGonnagal.

Later

Kayemsi
Styx chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
6 yearolds dont get crushes
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
A wonderful part here, and really enjoying the twists here. Interesting to have the concept of them skipping a grade, though I agree that Hermione would have wanted to stay with her friends. I think that they may stay as well, Padma is really fitting in now, and actually would look forward as to how this might change the trio dynamic, especailly when the two girls really start to notice Harry, and Hary start to realize that they're girls, and girls are pretty. Honestly, if they do stay together, the Christmas Ball in book four would be really interesting, imo.
hpnut1 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Wonderful job, it was well worth the wait! The next chapter sounds like it will be a good one, update asap!
katdemon1895 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
yay for updates and personally i think that they should skip, one less year of being around dumbledore and one more year and since they'd graduate early they'd be able to maybe take a year off before working and they can use that year to travel perhaps and see the way other people use magic, i'm sure the wizarding world has some version of child labor laws so they might not even be able to get a job if they graduate at 16 until they turn 17 and personally i'd love a chance to take a break and study whatever i want over what the school wants me to know and its not like they'd be banned from the hogwarts library, i bet people come in the summer to use it because it is a really good library

loved the patr where hermione treated malfoy as a test subject, that was brilliant and i can't wait for future updates, especially ones that concern snape getting sacked
third guy from the left chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I'm glad to see this fic updated. This is your best work.

It isn't worth fixing but America doesn't much play Quiddich but a variant called Quodpot; Quodpot has eleven player teams and an exploding ball called a Quod but it isn't often played outside of America. Just FYI.
Wolfric chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Good chapter. I wonder if Harry will give up a year of quidditch? I am enjoying this story; please keep yp the good work. Thanks, W.
lumos175 chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Nothing much happened in this chapter but I think it's still a sweet one! Please update soon!
5,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »