Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Ankalagon chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Harry's pretty pussy whipped,ain't he
potter-me chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
aww! it's great that harry gave his aunt a birthday party!
Jimm chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Good chapter. The idea of Hagrid going to a reserve with Norbert is a great one. He'd love it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
riegert8 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
I like this chapter. It great that Filch have to clean the great Hall for so long. I like that Harry and Hermione wish Brianna a happy birthday. I like that Harry tell Mcgonagall what is going on. Good chapter
Readerforlife chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
aww...i bet an embarressed harry is a cute harry. great chapter by the way. can't wait for more
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
excellent chapter! update asap!
proyjr chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
exellent chapter thanks
scout-01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
YAY! An update! I live for Harry McGonagall updates! I LOVE this story! Harry and Hermione are so cute together, I love how they both know he's wrapped around Hermione's finger! I like the new trio, with Padma. I wonder if she's gonna figure out, or be told who Harry really is? Is she gonna be like Ron and be jealous, or end up wanting Harry for herself? NO! That can't happen! Harry and Hermione belong together! Sorry, got carried away for a second.

I hope your writers block has cleared up now, I need my updates! LOL!

Great, wonderful chapter. REALLY looking forward to the next one! (sorry about all the exclamation points, but I get excited about this story, I just love it!)

Till next time, scout :)
SwiftShadow chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Great chapter! I loved it! Please update again soon!
The-Resident chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
A nice blending of canon with your particular twist on it. I thought the birthday party for the professor was a very nice addition. Keep up the great work and I hope you can update soon.
Xardoth chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Ah, good ol' Draco bashing. I like how you've setup Harry's past with the McGonagall familly, and the direction this AU is going in so far. Hope you keep up the quality of work you've done in the last two chapters for the rest of the fic (I've seen alot of fics with great intros like this but they just sort of fall apart later in the plot.)

Anyway, keep up the good stuff.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
jupimako chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
aww. so sweet XD.

i like your take on the dragon and those events... esp opening hagrids eyes (haven't read that one before).

can't wait for the next chapter!
Larquette chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
who! new chapter xD this was excellent as usual but will harry ever find out about the dursleys and what about his inheritence? plus we havent heard much from draco malfoy it just isnt harry potter without hermione smacking malfoy across the face
Pretty Lily Potter chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Oh, i know these writers blocks just too well...

Keep up this good work - the birthday party was cute and I really liked that conversation between Harry and Hagrid.

4,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 279 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 299 .. Last Next »