Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Richard chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
I hope Brianna comes clean its just not fair that Hermione gets in trouble and has to pay for doing absolutely nothing. You also kinda have them getting over it kinda fast. I mean 1,0 dollars is a lot of money.
highbrass chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
So Brianna didn't ever get caught for what she did? I really don't see Harry letting that go for the rest of the trip.
Airlady chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Excellent description of pranking - especially removal of the hinges.
Paladeus chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
I've been waiting for this chapter. I rather enjoyed it, though I would have liked to have seen Hermione's innocence cleared and/or some severe pranking towards Brianna for what she pulled. I hope Harry's Marauder side comes out for this. Are you going to let Harry pay off the $10 fine incurred because of Brianna? Is Brianna even going to feel bad about the whole thing?

I rather enjoyed the chapter length. It could have been longer, but you could have shortened it a bit as well.

The only things I didn't like were Brianna (so far) getting off scott-free and not seeming to have any remorse, Harry not doing anything to her yet, and that McGonagall (Minerva) didn't notice anything happening with the baseball throughout the game. Especially during the 9th inning.

Looking forward to the next series of chapters.

Paladeus
Muggledog chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
One question: Why was Hermione, of all people, unfamiliar with jet-lag? Just the nature of that seems contradictory as she is muggleborn, and would have surely taken trips with her parents before coming to Hogwarts...
AlixMM chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
Nice update. I hope sooner or later Harry's sister get caught at what she did. I can't believe that she would do something like that over a game. Not to mention she was raised better then that. Idiot girl taking such a chance as exposing magic like that. Maybe when they get back to school they can convince Minerva to look at the thing in a pensive and she will know Hermione is inocent. Anyway nice chapter thx for posting
proyjr chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
exellent chapter this is one of my favorite stories
Airlady chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
A great manner in which to look at the entire situation.
stnssydny chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
I would like to say that this chapter is yet again an excellent chapter. The only thing that I am mad at is that you had Hermione take the wrap instead of Brianna.

I hope that you rectify this because Hermione doesn't deserve to have this done to her. Also I hope that you have Brianna's punishment to be something that will make her remind her not to mess with Harry or Hermione again.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more chapters. Until next time stnssydny
ItsFlamesAreRed chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
tres good! awesome! stupid brianna using hermiones wand! hope you update soon!
HumptyDumptyWasPushed chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
your child grammar goes from barely coherent to complex sentances. find a middle ground and stick to it.

you win back points with duck hunt, lectures on seatbelt safety, and minnie's novels.

brainy, outcast, c.a.r.e., hermoine crushing harry is gonna have a hard first semester. the american accent is sadly not as cool as the british one.
ella-spella chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
brianna needs to be stoped
AnnF chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
I really think the Cubs summoning charm bit was a bit too far. Especially with a $1,0 fine, I don't see Hermione's parents just shrugging it off.. And what about the pitcher.

I'd really prefer Brianna trying it, but the field being shielded, and no pitcher. It would still be humorous but not over the top, and not have H & B's parents look oblivious.
Jedi645 chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
Good chapter. Glad you updated as well. Hope whatever personal issues you had/have are fixed.

Good luck on the next chapter and have a Good Spring!

-S44-
scout-01 chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
*weeps gratefully*

Finally! An update!

*does happy dance after finishes weeping*

I LOVE this story!

Thanks so much for the update!

Great chapter. Is the truth gonna come out about Brianna using Hermione's wand? I hope so, Hermione doesn't deserve to get in trouble for something she didn't do.

I So can't wait til the next chapter!

Hurry! Please!