Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Saigo chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
"I wonder why Fred and George never noticed Pettigrew on the map for the more than two years he was at Hogwarts before they gave the map to Harry"

Ne, I've wondered about that before too. Possible answers are simply that 1) the castle houses hundreds of people, many of which the twins don't know by name, and unless they were looking for one specific person, the names are pretty meaningless. 2) They probably don't know who Peter Pettigrew is, which is possible considering he was just one more 'victim of death eaters' out of hundreds. Or Pettigrew is just a name from an old story and they don't think about it enough for it to have any significance.

Of course neither of these theories explains how they could possibly miss the name of a sixth person in their younger brother's Gryffindor dorms.

Great story. I can't wait to see where you're going to take it. Please keep it up.
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
great chapter! update really soon please!
Mrs C Lupin chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Love this fic! Keep going! A solution to your observation may be that the boys would have no idea who he was anyway due to Mrs Weasley's overprotectiveness, and didn't ask in case it was discovered they had the map and it would be confiscated.
Golden23 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Good point about Pettigrew. Can't wait for the next chapter- Goldie
Zhajn chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
well this is only a theory though but I think it's because ron is always covering Pettigrews name and probally never use it during the day with them being in class or with the teachers out.
riegert8 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
I like this chapter. It sad that Snape and Dumbledore won't look at Harry, I feel sorry for Dumbledore that build a reputation of a hundred years and to have destroyed of an couple of years. It nice to give people a second chance but they sould earn that chance by their actions, In my case I have habit putting my foot in my mouth and I believe I am lucky I learn from my mistakes. It nice that Mrs Brocklehurst work for the Dailey Prophet, it great that she print pictures of Luciud Malfroy beating his house elf and the good story she has wrote. I like that because of the story they freed Dobby, I do wonder if Harry and Dobby still become somewhat friends. It great that Hermione get an lot of new members to CARE, It great that Madame Bones is trying to pass new law to protect House elfs. It funny that Hermione got Draco,Crabble and Goyle kneel in front of her and her their Hero, It nice that Harry know that becausse of this Hermione could be in some danger and may need to protect her. It nice that Harry hear good thing from Sam Gordan, I would think that it won't be hard to find people who went though hell from Snape and I bet Bill and Charles Weasley would have some tales. I am surprise that Draco, Crabble and Goyles got howler, it does prove that Crabble and Goyles father are not that much smarter then them. It funny that Professor McGonagall and Hermione know that Harry going try to sneak his broom to the school and later on that Hermione would help him, I do wonder by Harry sneaking his broom to the school that might hurt thecase against Snape and Dumbledore. I do look forward to see if Dumbledore ever wise up what he doing wrong before it too late to save face. Great chapter. On your Overvation "Why Fred and George never Notices Pettigrew on the map for more then two years before giving to Harry" I don't have the answer to that, but I give my option why (1)They were looking for teacher and Filch and they never gave much thought to Pettigrew (2) Ron and his Rat were in the dorm and the twins were trying to sneak to the kitchen and they were not interested what was going on in the dorm (3) maybe the twins never heard of Peter till Sirius escaped and they final learn about him. I thought I give some different ones. I believe that some time when you looking for something like a professor or Filch you can miss other things that show up.
GreyAB chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
now that was a nice christmas, especially with the possibility of dealing with snape once and for all (well with regards to teaching anyway lol).

Nice chapter, hope to see an update soon.
Peskipiksi Pesternomi chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
This is really nice, I'm not that good at long reviews, but Io really love both the concept behind the story and the writing itself.

Fantabulous.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Wow! This is brilliant! Love the idea of sueing Snape...
Peskipiksi Pesternomi chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
nice, lovely, I like it.
pottersparky chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Sweet chapther! I love that action is being taken on snape and dumbledore's wrong doing. It was sweet to read about harry's christmas at home. I love reading about harry and sister flying together. I think harry should fine away to get his broom in school with out anyone fineing out. I think he should make the team next year. I love to know what the good news about care that hermionie has for him. I'am looking forward to reading what you have plan next. Please keep up the good work. You rock! Update soon!
3-left-turns chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
this story is really interesting...keep writing, i like it!
AcceleratedGlass chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
good story so far update soon
Socdel chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
rao! excellent absolutely excellent i love it cant wait til you update

lyl

socdel bnehlacc
Phantom of a Rose chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I really love this story! It's so cool! I have NO idea if u r going to reveal Harry now, later or ever! (Well, i suppose you will have to sometime. . . )

Anyway, just one question. . ..

WILL HE EVER GET HIS INVISIBLITY CLOAK?

Second question:

WHEN DOES THE HHR START!

lol

Anyway, can't wait for an update
4,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 279 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 299 .. Last Next »