Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Invader Crystal chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
I LOVE this story!
dfcole chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
Gundum M chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
still likeing it. hope you put up the chapter with snape's trial soon. i want to see him get his.
coolone007 chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
This was a veryu well planed and thought out story. I was watching closely (I admit) for a slip that would make the story implausable. You had an answer for all of it. Will you be continuing the rest of the books? I hiope so I can't wait to see how Mr Mcgolagle handles Sirius Black and joust how much longer his macarade will surfice. There are quite a frew people that know about harry's true self. I might sugets hermione place all that know except of cource for minerva in a magical contract. I really do hope you write more!
Zephyire chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Excellent chapter!

'Riding piggyback' was hillarious!

Can't wait for the next update

Will it start as Harry's summer, or back at school?
johnapple chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
This is a fantastic story. I look forward to more. Thank you.
Cateagle chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Nicely done. I like the addition of more participants in this version and the altered tests for accessing the stone. I wonder if Voldemort's spirit has realized just who the boy really is, not the name Quirrell knew him by?
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
Zephyire chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Possible reasons:

1) Animagus don't show on the map (like Rita Skeeter)

2) Doesn't show common room areas (Gryfindor/Slyther/ect)

3) The map doesn't see all. (The chamber of secrets, ect)

Or maybe their just blind... who knows?

Great chapter!
The-Resident chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Nice chapter. Now I am anxiously waiting for Snape's trial. Ought to be a doozy. Keep up the great work an I hope you can update soon.
sakura-heart-blossom chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
You know I love this story, please do me a favor though and put your Harry/Hermione pairings at the top of your list...
Zephyire chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Good chapter, but kind of a filler : (

Of course, if I were half the author you were, I'd be writting better stories : ) (Mine tend to be slightly bland, rushed, and confusing unless you know the show/anime/book)

Always interesting to read about Harry in another house. Will Hermione find out he's a Potter? Better keep reading eh?
MioneGreen chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad That harry has someone else that knows his secret . . . it will help him cope. keep up the good work

thanks for sharing

'Mione
Zephyire chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Fantastic chapter!

I especially liked Dumb-Old-Dork, never heard that one before!

Kinda went overboard with the childish language in the begining though...

Was slightly surprised that Oliver wasn't more mysterious/ominus.

On to Hogwarts!

Enjoy the longer chapters : )
Jimm chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
The 'TwoFace' could obviously be LV/Quirrel, but about half way through this chapter, I thought, maybe it's DD, too?

Anyway, good chapter. It's great to see McG actually using her skills for good and being a good teacher and protector rather than just being a disciplinarian like in so many fics.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
5,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 282 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 302 .. Last Next »