Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Little Tussi chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
I must say I've now read all of the 10 chapters and I totaly loved the way you got the things form the first book into the story was absolutley fantastic. The consept and everything, the names on Dunbledore and the genius Quirrdemort. I can't wait to see what hapends next.

keep on going
hedwigpersonified chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
great story.I enjoyed every line of ur update soon.
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
this was another excellent chapter! update soon!
alittleturtle chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
yes Hermione might have chosen to stay with friends but one of her friends is going with her, best friend even
Jane Average chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I have to say, I was really enjoying this story up until the last scene. McGonagall's snap decision, and her gradually increasing displeasure with Dumbledore, were interesting and believable. I think it was very insightful of you to peg Hermione as sort of embarrassed by being bookish, even if she enjoys it, and Ravenclaw seems to suit both of them very well (though I maintain Hermione probably had a run at Slytherin, also ;) )

This last scene was incredibly disappointing. You ignored canon where the flying lessons were Gryffindor and Slytherin (and by extension likely Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw), and instead of simply switching out Gryffindor for Ravenclaw for some random reason (perhaps Snape fiddled with the schedules, hoping Draco would get something over on Harry), you shoehorned Ravenclaw into the Gryff/Slyth classes, leaving Hufflepuff, for some inexplicable reason, by themselves. The Quidditch ban on top of that was ridiculous - by all indications, Umbridge was not drawing from an accepted list of punishments, and by sinking Hooch to her level, you've made Hooch out to be equally small-minded and ineffectual... not to mention that Hooch is quite likely aware of Lucius Malfoy's presence on the Board of Governors, and she seems intelligent enough to realize that overreacting like that is going to get her job up for review, if not earning her a sacking.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
I'm really enjoying your story here, and am glad I took the time to read it. I normally don't get into WIP's too much, but I sure enjoyed this one. I'd really like to see where you go with this and how much DD bashing you can wring out of it. *smirk* Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking for the next update soon. Oh, btw I noticed one apparent error in Ch9. You said Brianna would only have to wait one more year, but shortly before that she had just turned 9. That would mean she had two years to go, by my count. Small thing, and I'm sure you've been hounded about it, so I'll just say I look forward to more of this delightful tale.

Vern
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
I think she should decline for skipping a grade.

I mean she has to keep everyone else in line even though she is just about a year older than everyone in her year.

Keep up the great work.

Update soon.

Later.

PS: I take it there might be some trouble with Ginny and everything.
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow that was long as hell man!

LoL i kept looking up to see if i was still on chapter 1 thinking id switched sometime earlier but forgot. I got to say i really love the story and i cant wait to read more, and im kind of glad the chapters wont be that long though it is nice to have long chapters XD

Anyway keep it up and ill keep reading XD
Daisydill chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
Sounds like Harry will have a good summer, Good for him. I hope that Snape can get out of the job he hates, and do something he loves. Great chapter!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
Great, update soon! Animagus training?
FantasyLover74 chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
I think that they should skip

and come back to Hogwarts as appentices in the supoose year seven
Smargden chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Hello - I just found this story.

and in chapter 6 AN:

Observation: I wonder why Fred and George never noticed Pettigrew on the map for the more than two years he was at Hogwarts before they gave the map to Harry

Yes - thet is an author-error by JKR.

and how about in book 4 the "wrong Moody".

And yes - things like that is easy to miss.

- - - -

oh - I do nead to go back to reading

Se you

/Bill
smrvn chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
I like the way this story is very different then the most, I love the way Harry stayed a child and let adults resolve things.

Very well written!
Alorkin chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
Another fine chapter!

I do hope Dumbledore enjoys his wild goose chase to Japen.

Malfoy is an idiot. 'Nuff sed there. Every train ride, he tries the same thing, and every time, he gets his ass handed to him.

The decision to skip a grade is a hard one to pass up and both Harry and Hermione have valid arguements, but, I'd recommend they turn down the promotion. I feel the con's, socially speaking, outweigh the pros. As Harry said: It's better to study ahead, than try to catch up.

Dumbledore isn't going to be able to protect Snape after all the testemoony from former students. His biases are far too well documented. I'd suggest you have Ameelia Bones provide some testemony as to the qualiy of her Aurors since he took the position. The well being of the wizarding world may not matter to Fudge, but it will to the rest of them.

The last pennant the Cubs won was the '63 series. Brianna must be a real die-hard. (Sorta like a certain redheaded Cannons supporter.)

They didnt get away witth anything! When Mark mentioned the Lghtnng bolt, I knew they'd been caught. (Dad, here!)

As always, I eagerly await tthe neext chapter of 'Harry McGonagall'. Alorkin
Serenity of the Lake chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Please update soon! I want to find out hat happens next!
5,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 282 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 302 .. Last Next »