Reviews for Harry McGonagall
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 1/27
I'm glad your tournament seems to be moving more quickly than the original. I hope Hermione comes alone for the dance, without her "shadow," whose chief purpose for being at the tournament seems to be annoying or embarrassing Harry. It would be nice if she were allowed to stay and work with Harry, as she is fluent in French.
missgsmith51 chapter 36 . 1/27
LOL at Harry giving Hermione a tour of the broom cupboards. BTW, who was the irritating journalist, and how did she get into the private dorm? Harry should have asked Minerva or Madam Maxine.

I wish my reviews would post. The last few haven't.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 1/27
Harry is lucky Hermione was able to implant some French language into his mind. I would love to have that option for learning languages.

It's nice the other kids don't seem to resent him. I wonder which witch or wizard will be the creep who fixes the tournament.
missgsmith51 chapter 32 . 1/27
Oh, thats rich! Harry will probably be accused of putting his name in, even though he was in a different country. Gee ... Doesn't it seem like something's a little off here? I can't wait to hear the accusations fly.

I wonder if Hermione will be allowed to go with him.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 1/27
Bummer! I was hoping Sirius would be cleared. Now Remus is also a fugitive, and Pettigrew is free to resurrect Voldemort. :( This is very bad, because Pettigrew knows the McGonagall connection, so even more people are in danger.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 1/27
Well, there's no Snape to interrupt the proceedings this time, but I don't see Remus, either. Perhaps Sirius will call him on his mirror?
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 1/27
Harry, Harry ... She's never going to give up, so you need to be more discreet. There are easier ways to deal with her.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 1/27
Actually Brianna is beyond annoying. Fortunately there are very effective non-magical ways of dealing with such nuisances. Magic just provides even more.
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 1/26
I think Brianna is going to be another Ginny, strong and able to hold her own. I think it's funny that she knows the Bat Bogeys Hex. It will be interesting to see how she gets on with the other Weasleys, especially Percy the Prat and Ron.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 1/26
Now, how long will it take for Harry to admit he loves Hermione? The Boggart should have given him a glimpse into his own heart, but then ... he is only thirteen.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Remus to start asking McGonagall a few hard questions. I'm also curious to see what happens when Draco ambushes Brianna, because we know it will happen.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 1/26
"I simply was curious why he didn't kill her, since he didn't have any problem with killing before." Hmpf! Trust a child to ask just exactly the right question!

It's a good thing Aunt Minerva can teach the kids how to perform the Patronus Charm. Brianna will probably be the youngest ever to learn it. That reminds me ... I wonder if she'll be a Slytherin. She is terribly sneaky.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 1/26
Harry is really pushing it. He needs to stop with Malfoy before he is expelled. He's lucky aunt Minerva has had a bellyful of Percy. At least his parents understood the KKK and "N" word analogies and supported him. It sounds as if his dad has experienced more than enough anti-Squib prejudice.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 1/26
"Aunt Minnie said there was a prophecy about you and Voldemort."
"I doubt that. Unless it says something like, 'The Dark Lord won't leave Harry Potter alone until one of them kills the other,' then I think it's just coincidence."

Oddly enough, this is, to all intents and purposes, just about what it says. No worries, though, right? I'm sure Dumbledore and Trelawney will be making him miserable soon enough.

Gee, with Harry and Hermione both tops in their classes and playing Quidditch, Ravenclaw has seen rather an upturn in their fortunes.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 1/26
You certainly made fast work of that Basilisk, not that I mind. I think showing Ginny actually being possessed was a good idea. It's interesting how one trait in Harry's character - the willingness to trust an adult - made such a difference in how things went down.

I'm curious about the potions teacher. I hope she does not harass Harry to take divination.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 1/26
Okay, they absolutely MUST go to McGonagall now.
4,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »