Reviews for Harry McGonagall
People bitching about a fanfiction story not being per Canon crack me up. If the just want to read Canon they should just read Rowling's books over and over. Not being written as per Canon, is what I think, makes for some of the best fanfiction stories.
darryschaos chapter 1 . 5/9
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS I COULD KISS YOU .YOU ARE BRILLIANT AT WRITING AND STORIES WHERE HARRY IS HUMAN LIKE ARE HARD TO FIND
RDDash chapter 3 . 5/5
Would that potions professor learn to shut up? It's must really suck for the potions Master to be forced to teach students at Dumbledore's school.
RDDash chapter 1 . 5/5
Why does he need to go and get a new wand if he already has one. English rubbish about wands choosing the wizards, am I right?
Duchess67 chapter 38 . 3/16
That wicked reporter! To make such heinous accusations as that against a 14 year old boy just shows what a horrid person she is and I hope she dies a horrible death!
Duchess67 chapter 35 . 3/15
A lethifold! *ugh*
Hey you hussies, leave Harry alone! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 34 . 3/15
Ooooh, sneaky little cliffy here!
Duchess67 chapter 33 . 3/15
I had to go look at pics of the Palace at Versailles and just WOW! Though some pics made me sad to see windows were broken out. If the French magic school looked like that, I can totally understand why those students were NOT impressed by Hogwarts! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 32 . 3/15
What? How? Everything is different! Grrrrrr
Duchess67 chapter 30 . 3/14
I hate Fudge! Grrrrrr. And I hate Wormtail, too. What a pathetic, sniveling excuse for a man!
Duchess67 chapter 29 . 3/14
Trelawney and her prophecies! I never understood how the second one pertained to Wormtail. How the heck has that rat been chained? He's had it made at the Burrow AND at Hogwarts for YEARS! From what I read in the books, he wasn't even caged, except for maybe to transport to and from school. I also think he did something to Percy to make him such a prat.
Duchess67 chapter 27 . 3/14
Sweet, happy fluff. I love it! :D
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 3/14
Awwwwwwwwww... *happy sigh* Finally the two love birds admit their feelings for each other! LOL That was adorable!

Seriously though, why is Draco so DUMB? I know, I know, inbreeding, but gee wiz! *shaking my head now*
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 3/14
Oh my, the kids got a headstart on doing the Patronus charm and that's good. Even after that, though, Harry's boggart is a dead Hermione? Awwwww...

You're RIGHT, it did say that in PoA and OotP! JK needed more help than she was getting in keeping her world straight, that's for sure.

Now I want to know what Briana's boggart is. Hermione's, too, of course. But mostly Briana's so Harry can tease HER back! Sibling rivalry can be the worst! My brother, sister and I used to fight like cats and dogs until we hit teen years. Then we started getting seriously fussed at for acting like 5 year olds, so we had to straighten up. LOL

I noticed a chapter or two back that you started using "role" for "roll" as in a roll of parchment. The fact that you almost never have ANYTHING wrong with your fics, (that I'VE noticed) is what is making me remark on it at all. Well done for that tiny thing being the worst mistake you've made. Wish I could say the same!
Duchess67 chapter 23 . 3/14
Wow, that's a looooooooong quidditch match! LOL
5,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »