Reviews for Harry McGonagall
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 19 . 1/29
all of the girls are so mean! meaning that they love to pick on harry about girls he likes! except for the captain herself, but that doesn't count... why did you have to make everyone so mean to each other?
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 14 . 1/29
you keep mentioning surgeries... what are you talking about? I am probably really stupid to not see what is probably obvious, but I don't know what you are talking about.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 13 . 1/29
do you like weird al? I think he's the funniest songwriter ever!
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 11 . 1/28
I hate Brianna so much! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 2 . 1/28
NO! ! ! ! ! ! ! THERE IS NO PASSWORD FOR THE RAVENCLAW TOWER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IT IS A RIDDLE! ! ! ! ! ! ! RRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 1 . 1/28
Brianna is kind of a jerk. why would you do that? I don't like it... but other than that, I like this a lot!
Earlier in the story the French potions mistress was giving french lessons that I believe Harry was taking until that just stopped being a 'thing'
Muggles can't brew potions in canon, nor can Squibs. Word of God and all. Even if they follow the instructions exactly right, without at least a drop of magic to activate the ingredients, it's just a bunch of grossness in a pot.
vmcclure2 chapter 37 . 1/24
Great chapter, Thanks! U might want to double-check the spelling of "summer sault" though, last part is correct. Oh! I was ready to suggest that Harry's generation would have to perform sticking charms on their feet to avoid being knocked off their hoverboards in a Quidditch game by certain opposition, but lo! u covered that!
vmcclure2 chapter 36 . 1/24
How intriguing that u used the names of the actors who played them as a Beauxbaton & Durmstrang student respectively!
vmcclure2 chapter 30 . 1/23
Yep, why would Fudge believe the truth when he's been hearing gilded lies from Malfoy Senior (the Minister's Golden Boy) for years!? Including listening to only him & his "assurances" that the Dementors wouldn't harm Hogwarts students. Even canon Malfoy was probably hoping for the Dementors to get rid of all who weren't his kind!
vmcclure2 chapter 25 . 1/22
I always felt that it was a bit ironic that Sirius was the only one who knew about Pettigrew, but Wizarding world were all trying to do away with him rather than check a boy's rat that had been alive far longer than even the lifespan of so-called magical rats. Or even check out the records of arrest and court to see if the man they just threw away to Azkaban had even had a trial. But our Good Ol' Chief of the Wizengamut Albus thought he was doing everyone a favor to not grant Sirius even a delayed due process and dredge up War memories
Good story!
vmcclure2 chapter 18 . 1/21
I'd b surprised if those upper year Slytherins- at least some of them- weren't secret "informants" of the Weasley twins, since they obviously feel "Malfoy Heir" or not, he's too much of a braggart to be worth their attention.
vmcclure2 chapter 15 . 1/20
OK, when's Harry and Hermione going to see how many broom manufacturers are of a mind to get free advertising by donating brooms to Hogwarts to replace the old school brooms beat Malfoys to the punch & put every scholastic team on even/equal footing
vmcclure2 chapter 9 . 1/19
What a difference the Professor McGonagall's getting to Harry makes, Huh?!
5,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »