Reviews for Harry McGonagall
old guy chapter 35 . 2/28
wonder what moldyshorts and the worm have in store. a portkey on the trophy is very chancy and hard to accomplish. Isolating Harry, while away from his support and possible back up is ideal. But no graveyard and fathers bones to work the ritual, unless it transports him that far, but they have no control on the competition end side
old guy chapter 34 . 2/28
nicely scripted
old guy chapter 33 . 2/28
They ought to be shouting to every newspaper, radio station, and reporter available as well as bombarding every minister in France, England, and America. Nothing good can come of this. Ban all reporters and photographers away from Harry. No mention, no pictures. He is underage and his parents refuse to give permission for his name or image be used.
old guy chapter 32 . 2/28
great take on Draco and the broom. nicely scripted
old guy chapter 32 . 2/28
I just knew they'd find some way to screw him over. Between his parents, his aunt, and a bunch of people, maybe they can make a stink big enough to be heard round the world. Screw the lying prophet.
old guy chapter 31 . 2/28
nicely scripted. don't ya just hate line jumpers?
I still don't understand why they never stupefied Pettigrew here or in canon. I know its an emotion charged scene, but they let him get away and that's the source of trouble for the rest of the story. Oh, that's why they were so stupid. Leave it to Fudge and Co. even accidentally, to foul up the works. Harry has a cat for a Patronus at this point. Bet that's his animagus form also. Nice work.
old guy chapter 26 . 2/28
you'd think those fools would learn. nice scripting
old guy chapter 25 . 2/28
nice move harry
old guy chapter 23 . 2/28
I thought there were marathon games like that when seekers are not that sharp. nice job with the contacs. damn dementors anyway. wonder what kind of problems they're gonna cause?
old guy chapter 21 . 2/27
nice. smart move harry, twice
old guy chapter 20 . 2/27
5 liters? does he want to poison the entire world? that's crazy, and expensive from what I have read. Most of that carcass is usable for various things down to wand material, armor, and potions
old guy chapter 19 . 2/27
can't figure out LaVelle's problem, and Hermione is as smart as ever. Nice. good scripting at the attack also.
old guy chapter 18 . 2/27
well scripted
old guy chapter 17 . 2/27
I would sure want to know who, what, where, and how that arrived. Nice scripting on the game btw.
Someone out there knows about Harry and that's scary.
4,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »