Reviews for Harry McGonagall
ian chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
good story line,i like c.a.r.e much better than s.p.e.w
Turnlach chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Really good. At first I thought it was going to be like another McGonagall kidnaps Harry story that I read but by giving him to another family it wasn't.

It doesn't look like Ron will be friends with Harry since he's a bit of a bookworm and friends with an even bigger bookworm.
Ladegard chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This was surprisingly fun. I'm not usually a fan of Harry-raised-by-other-people stories, but this one works fairly well.
Sined chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Yes. A new wonderful story from you. And a one as good as the other ones.

You really ARE a master of the 'what if' stories.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
An excellent beginning! Please do continue on with this story. I am really interested in how this Harry deals with Hogwarts.
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Ah, jolly good chapter! I've seen the "Harry goes to America" and "Harry adopted by McGonagall" before, but this is the first time I've seen them combined. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for Harry/Hermione.

Might I commend you on a good job!

Can't wait to read more.

~Trey
BMcGonagall chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Well dear as a true McGonagall at heart i think you are doing a very good job. and an EE/O- grade is attatched its not an O because for a little bit in the middle you lost it a tiny bit. anyway love it and keep at it and i will keep reading.

BMcGonagall

ps. i have added you to my alerts so i will be waiting
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Bloody good start to what promises to be a fabulous story. As with all your other stories I'm looking forward to the next chapter with baited breath.
Yenom chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Wow now this is a prefect take on a McGonagall takes Harry from the Dursleys door-step fic.

I loved how you had her bring him to someone else to raise, and that it turn out to be a squib relitive of hers. They make wonderful parents to Harry, plus giving him a sister was perfect.

How you had the States be more forward thinking was great to and I like how the helped shape Harry's views on quite a few subjects. Hope we see alot more of those popping up here and there, as I like how much cleaner they make the story fell... by showing Harry is a different person then in Cannon. With that said I hope you don't let Harry take Ron's crap that he will more then likely give to him now and to Hermione. And I hope you have an interesting spin on the troll scene if you decide to have it.

And there is how you have McGonagall waking up for the Dumbledore can do no wrong stupper that the books have. Which should take this story great places.

Anyway Loved even more about this chapter then I mentioned already but I should probly stop here before this gets annoying long.

So great work on this, I look forward to more.
EverythingMarieSueIsn't chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh this is a great story! I love how you made "little Salem" look like Diagon Alley but different anyway, and how the american's look at magic! Please update soon!
ferine chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
One of the better, newer Harry Potter fanfics I've read thus far; props for originality, too, sweets. The chapter was long, that's true enough, but it was worth the time I spent reading it, I swear! I didn't see almost any grammar problems, just a few misplaced things here and there. Not that I'm one to talk. -.-; Keep up the good work! -feels like a cheesy idiot now-
Rainbucket chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
It wasn't until I got to the end of the chapter that I realized that it had in fact only been one chapter, not five or seven or ten. Most authors would have dragged pre-Hogwarts out but I think I like this system better. I liked the story anyways, and it's on my alerts list now.
Griselda chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That's a very promising start. Nice setup. I'm looking forward to his first interaction with Snape.
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Not sure what to think of Dumbledore so far, but I really hope that more Harry and Minerva scenes are forth coming.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 9/19/2006