Reviews for Harry McGonagall
I'm really enjoying this! It's one of the better harry/Hermione stories here
BritishTonyDinozzo chapter 3 . 1/9
coolio
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 9 . 1/8
Why didn't Dumbledore floo or apparate to the ministry? Harry makes it clear why when talking with Hermione and Ron afterwards. He knew Harry and his friends would go after the stone and thought they deserved the chance to prove themselves against Voldermort.

To anyone with modern sensibilities about child safety, such an attitude seems hugely irresponsible.
To people like me who are rather more old fashioned it's a refreshing change from modern nonsense about child protection and health and safety, which insultingly assumes all children are helpless little snowflakes who must be unceasingly watched over, until they reach the magic age of eighteen when they miraculously become capable adults
Penelope L. Rose chapter 35 . 1/7
So this is obviously quite an old story by now and I don't expect you to go back and change this, but just a not on names: Henrietta is the English version of Henriette and while Dominique is technically a gender neutral name, it is much more common for girls and in my experience (in quebec, admittedly not France) Dominic is used instead for boys.
Noble Korhedron chapter 24 . 1/6
Well, perhaps the Boggart didn't realise it was being watched...? Mad-Eye did use his magical eye after all...
1066wthec chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
nice. i like it so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
I LOVE IT! This is the beat Harry Potter fanfiction i have read in a while, and im glad it actually has more than like 5 or 6 chapters!
Agent blue rose chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
that was kinda mean of Hermione
Agent blue rose chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
accio is starting to get a little over used
Tahlia chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
So far I love love LOVE your story and I can't wait for the ending!
komsky.michael chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
i love the story- good writing and pretty close to the source.
i do have some slight discomfort with harry and hermione being ravenclaw and not gryffindor but i can live with it, but that mistake about the ravenclaw common room was not good.
i don't know if you did it on purpose or just didn't read the 7th book but the entrance to the ravenclaw common room was not answering a password to a portrait/statue but answering a question asked by a talking door knock (in a shape of an eagle) and the common room was slightly different then you described.
FangirlTillDeath chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
They never noticed him because he was sleeping with Ron,they didn't know who he was and they probably already thought that Ron was Gay so...
DtCF chapter 36 . 11/23/2016
LOL, Emma Watson an Daniel Radcliffe meets Hermione Granger and Harry Potter? Sneaky. :-D ;-) :-)
MissNovel chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
At least the cubs won this year mmiright
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 11/16/2016