Reviews for Harry McGonagall
crystalroes12 chapter 1 . 8/4
Where has this BEEN all my life!? This is fantastic so far! *hurries to next chapter*
Ria0207 chapter 3 . 8/1
PotterHead chapter 6 . 7/31
I love it. Its one of the best fan fics i have ever read. One thing, the ravenclaw dorms are accessed by answering a riddle not a painting. ;) keep writing
Emily Fairhall chapter 1 . 7/29
Amazing. I wish this was canon instead of Harry being forced to be raised by those horrible Dursleys. You're an awesome writer! I only managed to get through the first chapter so far though, but it's amazing!
itsjustme42 chapter 16 . 7/25
I've tried to read this for the past two days... but I just can't get past your style of writing. People's styles are different and I respect that.
You had a great idea on your hands, but I believe the execution/writing of the story didn't get as far. Sorry to sodden your spirits, but in reprise, it is a better attempt than any I could do.
Trelevona chapter 1 . 7/24
While I do appreciate your idea, I think you may not be well versed in the character of children. First off, five year olds are perfectly capable of forming sentences. Just because they are short does not mean they're stupid. A sentence you used, "I been good ain't I mommy?", just isn't realistic. As a nanny I can assure you five year olds can speak MUCH better that that. Also, when Harry goes to get his wand, remember the age you are portraying. A crush on a lady isn't accurate, neither is a child of Brianna's age teasing him about it accurate. While I enjoy the plot of your story, I'm afraid it's just a bit too much OOC to continue reading. Best of luck with your future stories.
Cookie05 chapter 2 . 7/22
I'm really enjoying this so far
Normally I would continue to read the rest of the story and then review but I saw a slight mistake that I thought would be worth mentioning (I apologise now if you have fixed it in later chapters). Ravenclaws gain access to their common room by answering a riddle that a door knocker asks them, they do not have a password.
Avalonemyst chapter 29 . 7/21
Enjoying this story very much! Only one thing bugs me Ravenclaw's mascot is an eagle not a raven. Did you change it for the story?
Bears2000 chapter 20 . 7/20
I do not like CARE. By the way Minerva is not Harry's foster aunt. She is his foster great aunt.
Gage chapter 4 . 7/18
I just found this and would like to say that I am very happy I did, the only thing, literately the only thing that I would maybe change is that there is not very much conflict that Harry has to deal with, in this Fanfic everything seems to go Harrys way with out a hitch. Otherwise it is amazing thank you for writing this you are a beautiful person.
brightflare chapter 39 . 7/10
Excellent story!
Siggimondo chapter 39 . 7/10
I was wondering why there were only enough chapters to get to the end of fourth year, even though the story was completed. I suppose it becomes a somewhat different story now that the cat's out of the bag, in more ways than one. XD

Have a beautiful day, and c'est la vie.
Siggimondo chapter 18 . 7/9
That's a lot of time not spent and rules not broken compared to Hermiones original plan. Then again, it was only because one of the stooges asked that they found out. I suppose either plan has its pros and cons.

Have a brilliant day, and don't f&$ your relatives. This is in no way, shape or form a wizard proverb, but it should be.
i forgot to say something last chapter. I have read a few stories bout Harry & the tourney. One of my faves had Harry refusing to take part & Snape lost HIS magic. Even though you used parchment that had Harry's signature on it, Harry had no intention to enter. Therefore I cannot see magic punishing Harry. :) The person who put the parchment into the goblet would have to take the blame & punishment.
Despite that,but this is a good story. I also like the fact you matched Harry & Hermione. She would always be my first choice with Daphne running a close second. Harry needs a smart mate to keep him out of trouble. :) there is nothing wrong with Ginnny, but she is not that smart!
Siggimondo chapter 12 . 7/8
Seeing the Dursleys was a pleasant surprise. Petunia was even almost civil.

If justice was candy I'd be diabetic by now. :D

Have an outstanding day, and never trust anything that thinks if you don't know where it keeps the brain.
Snape, for example, had his lodged so far up his rectal cavity you'd need a surgeon to find it. XD
4,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »