Reviews for Harry McGonagall
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 2/27/2021
I’m loving this so far! It was weird to read “Harry Mark” though, because that’s actually my dad’s name lol. You write siblings wonderfully!
stevem1 chapter 39 . 2/16/2021
This is a great story, well written and engaging. I like Harry and Hermione’s relationship, his love for and battles with his sister. Draco is an even bigger idiot than in canon. Harry’s adoptive parents and Minerva are well realized.

This is promptly normal for a high energy teen, but Harry resorts to physical violence due to mere words an awful lot.

I like the plot, especially how the author sticks to canon (more or less) but with different twists in the details.

Recommended.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 26 . 2/15/2021
I was enjoying this until you had Hermione and Padme decide to be manipulative assholes to Harry, instead of having Hermione have some guts.

Thanks ever so much for protectorate perpetuating a terrible stereotype and double standard.

You've lost one reader.
rjcelmore chapter 38 . 2/3/2021
This man is an absolute f***ing legend. He has created some of the most high quality fanfics for Harry Potter I have read and am thoroughly amazed at these stories. The two biggest stories that I have read so far are this one and If you can help her, a Harry x Ginny and Ron x Hermione. The sequel to Harry McGonnagal is shorter but just as amazing. He is able to make these stories more unique then most fanfictions made by other people. As a fan of this series since the age of 7, I salute this man and hope he succeedes in whatever he hopes to achieve in life. May you be favored.
rjcelmore chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
I think I like American wizardry better then the British wizardry.
zapo chapter 6 . 1/25/2021
okay i gess
mysuvone chapter 38 . 1/20/2021
Great story thank you.
mysuvone chapter 31 . 1/20/2021
ohh snap
mysuvone chapter 27 . 1/20/2021
almost feel sorry for his sister almost
mysuvone chapter 26 . 1/20/2021
love it although i prefer Hinny stories. This is a good one.
mysuvone chapter 24 . 1/19/2021
surprise for Harry.
mysuvone chapter 20 . 1/19/2021
poor draco hes so gonna pay.
mysuvone chapter 17 . 1/19/2021
ohh boy
mysuvone chapter 16 . 1/19/2021
cool
mysuvone chapter 15 . 1/19/2021
hmm Ginny is seeker and the diary?
5,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »