Reviews for The Blood of a Cherry Blossom
Loved it
rikary chapter 1 . 5/7
Okay really. I like your writing style. Not too long, neither short.
It's nice to find another writer who can tell the story without going too much over the top. But not lacking in details either.
So far i like your ss stories. Good reads. (y)
eito84 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is fun to read :D
and im laughing at the last line, i can really imagine naruto and sasuke punching sai for saying that/or should i say, his bluntness.
creepysaru chapter 1 . 3/29
I love bit! The part were Sasuke and Naruto hit him at the end made me laugh so much xD
GwendyMary chapter 1 . 2/22
LOL, i really like it when Sasuke and Naruto starts getting possessive about Sakura. It's cute, actually and it would be nice to see Sasuke's expression xD Overall, i'm pretty satisfied with this fic. Hope to see your next fic about SaiSaku, and have a nice day!
jacky chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awesome job! It's a shame you don't write anymore, your works are amazing!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Bahahaha i love the ending! I love an overprotective brother-Naruto. Although Sasuke doesn't really have any right to get angry at Sai since he never treated Sakura with much affection.
Love it!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Very sexy and entertaining. LOve the ending!
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
It's actually very cute XD
LuckyLaw chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Please do a sequel to this one-shot! Please!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
hehehehe...hilarious ending!
ev1l-ch1b1-urd chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
hahahahahaha! Figures. XD
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Sai's Halloween costumes were the best! :))
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was hilarious, thanks! Favorite part:

Sai and Sakura found themselves dragging each other through the gates of Konoha. Walking passed the Halloween party, they gathered attention from some of the ninjas' standing around the bar where the festive Halloween parties were always held.

"Hey! Where have you two been?" Naruto hollered at his two teammates as he saw them walking by. Sai and Sakura stopped and turned to their blond friend who was wearing fox ears and a matching tail. He raised an eyebrow at their appearance: they looked like wounded soldiers. "What are you supposed to be? Two injured ninjas?"

Sasuke remained impassive, "Not very creative." He remarked.

Sai smirked and threw his arm around Sakura's shoulders, "Oh no, you got it all wrong." He traced the wound on Sakura's neck with his finger, practically pointing out the bite marks around the closed wound. "I went as a vampire tonight, and Sakura-san here…She went as my victim."

Sakura's face instantly went as red as her shirt, and surprisingly Sai did not earn a punch from her that Halloween.

Instead he earned one from each, Naruto, and Sasuke.
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/22/2011