Reviews for Between Dreams and Reality
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice story!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ooh, definitely angst, alright. I'm just amazed, though, that Jiraiya survives dumping water on and kicking Naruto.
Koinu-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very lovely~ It's with fanfictions like these that I realize how complex, sweet and painful Sasuke and Naruto's love is.

Stupidity Unleashed chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh my goodness D:

I was totally thinking about how almost painful it was to be woken up from a dream and have to face reality.

Maybe my teenage hormones are getting the best of me, but I always have dreams of being held and kissed, holding a small child and watching it laugh, and little things like that. Every time I wake up, though, I'm always so depressed and have to take a shower in order to perk myself up.

It's a sad life I live ;

This was a good ficlet, and I enjoyed reading :3
SetoKaibaLover111 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
that was so good. Poor NAru-chan *hugs Naruto* Don't worry Sasuke will return to you. *faves*
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
no, omg that was so sad '( (_ but written well -)

Ele-chan
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That's so moving...
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
cute. please make another story soon. well, gots to go.

Bye,

EMN
Hikari no Kurai chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This is so sad! I really do dislike Sasuke for causing Naruto so much pain, and I'm a little peeved at Naruto for letting it get to him so much. Dreams show you what you could never have, because if you can achieve it, it's not a dream, I think Naruto knows that. Well, this was bittersweet, hope to read more of your fics! Actually, I'm on to the next one right now!
cynlee chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
that is so sad *sniff*...Don't worry Naruto you'll get him back just cause your so cute and no one can resist
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
sad ... but good still think you should be updating certain other fics tho .. i might be just tad bit impatient hehe
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Yeah, yeah, someday...
HilaryD.M chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
poor naruto :(
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
so depressing

with naruto dreaming of sasuke

can sympathise with his wish to stay asleep

as long as he can hold ont o the dream a little longer