Reviews for Vocare
oh my god the regret I have chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A truly amazing fanfiction. I loved the ending Awsomeness.

Rubicante ftfw!
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh wow. One of the most original fanfics I've read in a long time. You are awesome at using minor story elements in an intriguing way. Loved how you used Kokkol and Mist, and how Rubicante and Shiva found common ground as "monsters" used by humans.

Your portrayal of Rubicante is a little more gentlemanly than I would expect-he IS helping to destroy the world, after all, and full well knows it-but it's not outside the boundaries of his characterization in FFIV.

Quite a heartwrenching story, this. Bravo!
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 2/4/2007

I loved this story about the 'what-if' relationship of Rubicante and Shiva. They're so much alike in your portrayal beacuse of being bound to masters and having to serve them, even if the consequences hurt the ones they love. Rubicante was my favorite Fiend, because of his non-typical bad guy personality. Out of all of the Fiends, I could see him falling in love this way. Nice job.
Elessar chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I read this during the contest and it stood out as one of the more unique and entertaining of the entries. Although brief on detail at times, it was an enjoyable fast-paced read. The characters were interesting and fleshed out, and I really like how this tied into King Banon's gift to Mist. Wrapping up plot holes while expanding the story; loved it!
mythweaver1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This is some wonderful writing :)

I have never seen this done before and it was REFRESHING! You added a whole new depth to Shiva and Rubicant, and fleshed out the rest of the game's events in an excellent and well laid out way. I especially loved Rubicant's orders from Golbez and the rest of the scheme to take over the other kingdoms; how Shiva tells him of Mist and sets off Rydia's whole story. Ahh, marvelous :)
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
My goodness, this story was awesome! Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Usually I don't like romance stories for the fact that they're too cliched, but this my friend, is awesomeness. Anything that rekindles my faith that romance is the best makes me happy and say awesome a lot.

Reddo Meijisu chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Ooh...! You already know what I think of this, Jenneh. Very sad and bittersweet, and it's all the more lovely now that it's a complete story instead of ideas. I already don't look at the battles with Rubicante the same anymore.

Love much! )
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I think this is a great introspective look into a really neat aspect of possible relationships. Very well done!