Reviews for Duty Calls
Daiana Seet chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
wow good job!
LOTSlover chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
SO LOVED THIS FIC! You are amazingly talented! I love the way you write BM/WW. Their chemistry is so intense and you do a great job of conveying that.
I know it's been a long time since you posted anything, but hope that write more BM/WW fics! :)
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
I loved every chapter. This sequel was even better than "The Girl's Best Friend."
Kaydreams chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Too cute! Loved it! All of it so well done and written! Love the fact that you had Alfred dressed up for the part and all!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
that was great

10/10 :)

ur a great writer
Voli chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
Absolutely loved it!

BRAVO!
Emilio chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Again, your story was a pleasure to read. The dynamic between the two is the best part about this. And that Alfred is a genius at planing dates.I can hardly wait to see what further things are in store for these two. Thanks for a great story!
irony882 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Nice story. It shows that Bruce and Diana aren't completely focused on their relationship, obsessing about it like some couples do. Their relationship is sort of like the icing on the cake.

NC
Ancient Galaxy chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
Loved this story and indeed chapter ! Well done - and write more (this is a thinly veiled threat ;-) )
balletangel19 chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
Okay piece, but really missed the interaction with the other leaguers. I really can only take so much BM/WW.
Monito chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
that was a wonderful and romantic story i can't believe its already over but i know your next story will be absolutely amazing!
Eloeehez chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
O. :D I love the bat everything part. Lovely date.

Too bad duty calls. :D
Siriuslover4eva chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS AWSOME! Shame it ended so soon...but yay to sequals! I'm so excited I can't wait to see what happens next...i love the end where they both say 'duty calls' at the same time...its so sweet...how did your husband come up with this? Just curious, did he give you this as a date or what? lol, that would be so romantic! I hope, when i find a husband, that they give me a date like that! lol, again, it was GREAT! Can't wait for what's next! -Jen
thevigilante15 chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Beutiful. So did you and your husband have to fight Luthor or go through the gonaola ride? Just kidding. I can guess which one(Luthor right?) I loved can't wait to read the next story!
Manuel chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Luthor must die, a very painfull death, hearing politics speachs for the rest of his miserable life. Very good story continue with it, I really would like to know how this courtship line of battle will continue, imagine when in the future Diana's mother discover about the Darkness Knight romantic side, she will never know what hit her.