Reviews for Ecdysis Star
Darkrai842 chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
Slag megatron for killing TC well at least starscream found love in the end :)
Tolaya chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
OMG crying... not the ending i would have expected... i really love the seekers, especially Thundercracker... Sob... why did he have to die? TT
Apart from that pefect story.
Autobot Firekat chapter 35 . 1/10/2012
nice story
Supermoi chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Everyone wants to know what color are Jazz's optics! My bet is red but heh... I dunno!
Supermoi chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Aww, that scene with Rumble was SO CUTE! Pint -sized hero to the rescue of the Damzell! Mwahaha! So un-decepticon-ish!
Supermoi chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
BWAAHHAHA! Skywarp will lways be Skywarp no matter what XD That last bit cracke d me up big time lol
The Apple's Pie chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
xDDD
Trapped in Reality chapter 35 . 3/4/2010
Wow, I finally got this finished. Your writing style took some getting used to, but I'm glad I stuck with this story. Off to the sequel!
fluting-through-life chapter 35 . 12/6/2009
Hmm... I liked the story up until about chapter 27. When TC goes to rape Starscream, to me, it seemed like a particularly out-of-place scene compared to how light-hearted it had been beforehand. I think I'm especially disappointed with the way that it ended because, in chapter 22, you set it up so that Megatron actually seemed to care about Starscream. Then, in the end, he says that "everything is fodder" and I thought it was a bit callous - of course it was, it was SUPPOSED to be *rolls eyes* but that's beside the point - and out of character. Well, out of character for the Megatron that you wrote, anyway.

It was a very good story the whole way through, don't get me wrong, and I guess that the thing with TC was bound to happen, but, still, the whole ending just seemed far too dark and sinister for the light, easy-going atmosphere that you set up. I guess it's because I'm such a sucker for a happy ending where Starscream and Megatron get together and live happily ever after with lots of sparklings and fluff and... it just didn't happen. Props to you for managing to give a twisted ending to a fanfic, no less and I really did like it because you took the seemingly ridiculous idea of turning Starscream femme and opened up an entirely new world for it and I guess what it all boils down to is the fact that I just love happy endings and anything other than a happy ending kind of bums me out.
fluting-through-life chapter 10 . 11/18/2009
Oh my God, at first, the whole idea of Starscream being a femme made me all sorts of nauseuos (me being a HUGE fangirl of him and all). But as I've read more and more, she's really starting to grow on me. I mean, she's like mech-Starscream, just, you know, with the pronoun "she" instead of "he." However, I really do love how you've written her so far. If Starscream really WAS a femme, I can totally see him... her... taking full advantage of it and using it to the best of its abilities against 'Cons and 'Bots alike. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter because of how well she (damn, that still feels wrong) totally fooled all the Autobots and poor Jazz. He's just got himself a widdle crushy. Aw!
John Smith chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I really was enjoying this story until this chapter, when I felt it suddenly became too serious, too fast. I snuck a peek at the next few chapters which I felt took the story in yet another direction I was unhappy with, but I didn't actually read them so I will leave the review on this one.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the first part of this story! It's light hearted and hilarious. I especially love your Thundercracker, because he's very different from the TC I usually read. I appreciate a more well-humored TC, and I thought it was hilarious and cute that he of all the Cons would be the girl-worshipper type.

The concept in general is great, and I think the first half of this fic did a great job of depicting this particular plot idea. Starscream really is SO effeminate that it is hilariously believable for him to be a femme in disguise. I thought she embraced her femininity a little too easily (especially considering the amount of arrogance she possesses, even with the pettiness), but it was cute and a lot of fun to read.

Sorry that I am not pleased with a sudden switch from light-hearted to fairly serious. If you want to take the story in that direction, it's totally up to you as the author. I'm glad that I got to enjoy the first half so much! If you'd like more insight on why I didn't like this chapter in particular, I'll go on a little. If not, you can stop reading now xD

Personally, I don't see rape as an acceptable plot point, especially if it's treated like a mundane event. Starscream was just violated and humiliated by the mechanism she hates more than anyone else in existence.. I can't see her accepting it and then actually showing affection to Megatron afterward, even if it's a facade. Starscream can be controlled, so long as her emotions are kept in check, and this kind of event would most certainly not leave her in any sort of comfortable ease. Honestly I found it disturbing and not welcome at all. Rape is just not a concept I find fitting in any sort of light-hearted setting whatsoever.

Anyway, like I said already, thanks for writing an awesome concept, and I'm glad I enjoyed the first half at least!
Blume chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
wow! O_O!

so shocking! but still, the best chapter so far! who knew all these drama can come up in teh Decepticon lines?

I'm kinda new to this fic, but thanks to you, I have now two-three pages of female!Starscream's skectches around _

BTW; what does "Ecdycic" and "Imagos" mean?
Francesca Zatnik chapter 35 . 2/9/2009
still good the second time through!
Trunchbull chapter 35 . 12/28/2008
You know, my opinions now have changed since the last time I read the first chapter. At first glance I was like "God, nothing more than just some fraggin' story with Starscream being caught." I felt the urge to just stop right there. However, the event of Starscream revealing himself as a femme was just too good a plot to resist. I don't regret my decision to read the rest of it, even though at times there was obnoxious dialogue with sexy, hot legs and addicting (and arousing) euphoria that left me either annoyed, extremely unsatisfied, or pleasantly satisfied with your work. Lovely!
DeathSidhe chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
OH EXCELLENT STORY TWIST! 'I sit here reading the first chapter thinking maybe starscream has some special star or all powerful gadget in him to suggest the name of this story'

I so did not expect that twist at all! Excellent! totally threw me for a loop!

*sits and continues to read the rest for is now caught up and most definitely interested!*