Reviews for For Elphie
The Sea and Sky chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I throughly enjoyed this fic. It shows more about Glinda's nature and how she was Elphaba friend even after death. The characters are written in a perfect manner. Just the way you have these two interacting really makes me feel like this truly happened after Morrible was sent to prison. Amazing Job.
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Morrible. Evil.

Glinda. Wonderfully naive and brilliantly depressifying.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yay you go Glinda! You tell Madame Morrible! I liked this. Love Glinda, hate Morrible.

Bubble
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You know, it's strange but I don't think I've ever heard(read?) Glinda actually say that she mourns Elphaba. It seems so obvious, but it seemed so poignant in this.

Morrible was horribly (accurately) creepy and unsettling and mean. Her characterization was so... I don't want to say perfect, because it doesn't seem like the right word, but it is what I mean. It was precisely Horrible Morrible, in all her terrible unpleasantness.
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Hi :D I know this story's fairly old and all, but I was just going through the fictions and found yours and thought 'hey this is great - must review!' So yeah, that's what I'm doing. ANYway, love it. Perfect. I really like how you write Glinda. Randomly, I've seen the London show twice and love it! Helen Dallimore is fantastic as Glinda. Bye!
blah65 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ah, that was so good! Completely perfect. I really enjoyed reading it, the way you described their emotions was perfect. You should write a longer fic! I'd be very interested in reading more stuff from you concerning Wicked...
shadowangel26 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
this is really good! I wish you would continue!
Nalana chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
. Yay! What a wonderful little piece! I emjoyed it quite the much! .. I really enjoy hearing Glinda in such a voice! .
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like! In fact I love! Glinda's a little spitfire, and so perfectly characterized, I really loved all her dialogue (and by default Morrible's as well) Really well done. I'm so incredibly jealous that you got to go to West End for it, but the resulting product (this story) is absolutely fabulous!
Crimson chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very cute and well written )

It made me smile.
rikubean chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
KEWL, I'm your first reviewer!

I like the story, not many people use Madame Morrible as a character (except, of course, in reference).

The last few lines are slightly confusing, however.