Reviews for Hot and Bothered
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I remember reading this a while ago, but I never got to review and I guess I forgot who the author was. And, lo and behold, it's you. DUH. Haha! I love this. Not only do I love anything written from Raven's POV, but this was written so intelligently. Love it!
meel chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
...I just had an eye-gasm...
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
To this day this is still one of the sexiest stories I have ever read. And you managed to keep it classy too. Not sure how you figured out how to do that, but great job!

Yes, I did come back to read this. I do that from time to time; it is that good.

- Ivy
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Dead Like Me Unfiltered Awesome. One of the best series ever to air. Period.

Now, to the story:

It's November here. It's been pretty cold at night recently. We've broken out the slightly heavier covers and have taken to snuggling when we sleep, but we keep the window open to make sure we don't get too hot. You know how it is.

This story, though, could flip-flop the seasons by itself! It was like getting smacked across the face with a steaming hot towel just pulled from a sauna. I mean, damn. Now I DO need a shower. A cold one.

Favoriting.
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Where have I ever seen smut so well written? Goodness, shivers just went down my spine.

I enjoyed how you captured both characters. I think Raven, for a scene such as this was kept in character. Though I must say, her choice of music was unexpected. xD

My favorite part in particular was Raven oblivious to Robin being the room. I lol'd then contemplated on how incredibly hot the scene could be. Girl strips down, boy is confused then pleasantly surprised.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I haven't read really good smut in a really long time. Now I wish I had a boyfriend. Great job.

Elodie~
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
funny, are yuo gonna continue this or just leave me hanging?
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
well now at least i am sure she wont hate the summer anymore...
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Have I not reviewed this? -slaps self-

Gosh, lemme just say, I absolutely adore your style. The way you always give background on what's going on before you get to the meat is really interesting, because although the oneshot works without it, it gives it depth and some cool looks into the thoughts of the character, so that I really enjoy.

Also, the transition between that part, Robin's short POV and then when Raven walks into Robin's room is great. It didn't seem forced or anything, and it flowed extremely well, so I loved that too.

I would so pay to see someone animate that part where Raven turns around an meets Robin's eyes. I could totally imagine that so well in my head. Robin was so seductive here, I adored it, and Raven seemed like she was enjoying herself, although like she didn't exactly know what to do. Except for there at that end when she had a VERY Raven moment. XD

-cough- I'm just going to say something that has nothing to do with your writing -however- it kind of pisses me off that Robin allowed Raven to see his eyes. I mean, they're the best of friends (here they're more), he trusts her so much, and vice versa. But it's something that he always keeps to himself. I just couldn't see him taking off his mask for anyone. At least, not yet.

That said, I must tell you that I think Lust always makes for an interesting story, because Raven is so against Lust, but here you are turning it into something believable and very hot.

I still can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! -contemplates shooting self but decides against it- Then I won't be able to read anything else that you might come up with! ;)
Plagioclase chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Haha! I like this one. Though, I'm a bit disappointed he never got her bra off. That was a joke by the way. You have a really good grasp of both characters, but especially Raven. She was honestly my favorite characters from the series. Keep on writing.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
you have such excellent raerob fics.
Virg chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
ah! no! the ending! is.. too.. soon.. dying.. of. suspense.. crying.. from.. joy! such a HOT story! get it? HOT! ROFL! Oh MAN you're a great writer!
Streets of Fire chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Lordy, that's all I have to say. *fans herself*
Da unofficial Who chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Ooh, I liked that, but I wish the lemon woulda been longer..
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
nice look into raven's or lust's mind