Reviews for Kirsten and the Secret
matthewsbj chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was a good story.

I liked the interaction between Seth and Ryan in their efforts to look out for and watch over their mother.

I also liked the Ryan/Kirsten bonding.

Nice job.
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
How did I miss this! It was sweet and funny and sad, all wrapped up in one. :)

I was always so frustrated that the show never really resolved the lack of parenting in the third season, and I especially hated that the intervention comments were never really taken care of. One of the things that drew me to the show was the parenting, the bond between parents and sons in the Cohen household. I missed it, when they backed off on it. Thank goodness for fanfic, where all the missing elements can be found!

I'm seriously confused as to how I missed this story, because I *thought* I'd read all your stories. Well, I'm glad that I was re-inspired to read your stories, again, while waiting (patiently, I swear!) for another update on "Twist of Fate."

Again, thank you for the entertainment.
SassyCassie08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aw...and ew
bluetoffee chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
haha this is great loved that she was addicted to romance novels and that she got to have quality time with all three of her boys in different ways
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hahhaha that was hilarious and so cute

Great bonding

LOVED IT

And laughed at Seth's food thing - I CAN'T have my food touching. It's an autistic thing!